Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

Scarification

<< < (2/9) > >>

odeon:
 :zombiefuck:

Ouch.

RageBeoulve:
I might as well get pieces of myself cut off, then sewed on to other parts of my body. Yeah. Cause its like really cool man it art god made my body a templeandI'mgonnawallpaperitcausei'mapartyanimalhehehehe
huehuehueHUEHUEHUE

Jack:

--- Quote from: PMS Elle on March 28, 2013, 05:50:56 AM ---Have a friend with issues who got back into it when she hit a really rough patch.  Whipped out a razor in front of me one day and started going at her arm to "freshen" the scar (she wasn't doing herself much harm, but she was drawing blood, for sure).  I really felt like she might be trying to get a reaction, which, fuck that shit; you're a grown-up, use your damn words.  And I was doing plenty for her already.  Anyway, I just kinda looked at her and dryly asked when the last time we had boundaries was.

Scarification is an even finer line than tattoos between art and NSSI.  Which is a whole nother topic or two I could rant about for awhile but won't.

--- End quote ---

Is that common? It must be hard to have friendships if they make your professional services part of the relationship.

Pyraxis:
Have done small scarification but nothing on that scale. I enjoyed it.

Not into the doctor fetish theme that seems to have gone along with the first pic.

RageBeoulve:

--- Quote from: bodie on March 28, 2013, 01:30:42 AM ---

what do you think?

I think i would rather be branded on the ass with a red hot poker >:D

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version