Educational

Author Topic: Adria Richards: the latest Feminazi fuckwit  (Read 4290 times)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: Adria Richards: the latest Feminazi fuckwit
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2013, 10:34:01 PM »
Whoever has the greatest skill required to accomplish whatever the task at hand is, should take the lead whether they have a cock or a pussy.

Its fucking simple.

[Feminazi] You need to check your privilege!!! This statement is ableist! Burn in hell you bigoted, ableist, misogynistic, cisgendered SCUM!!! [/Feminazi]

[Masculinazi]

Know your place, you filthy WHORE!! I was a "nice guy"to women only to get cockblocked! I opened doors for them, offered to fix their plumbing, paid for their cab fair. I AM FUCKING ENTITLED TO DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO EVERY ORIFICE THEIR BODY WHEN I WENT OUT OF MY WAY TO BE A NICE GUY!!!! I bought a bitch a burger and fries from Mc Donald's and she refused to blow me! All they care about is a pretty face! I'm a REAL MAN!!! If a woman is pretty and slim, she thinks she is too good for me! I am in no way gonna date some fat ugly bitch! I deserve better! I'm a man! I'm entitled!!!!!
[/Masculinazi]

Duckie.... I think we get it...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2013, 10:05:56 AM »
But if the girl took advantage of his "niceness" instead of making it clear to him from the start that she wasn't interested, how is she any better?

Exactly. EVERYONE is guilty. I can't understand why so many people don't see this, and go to great lengths to make it even worse.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2013, 10:51:06 AM »
Whoever has the greatest skill required to accomplish whatever the task at hand is, should take the lead whether they have a cock or a pussy.

Its fucking simple.

[Feminazi] You need to check your privilege!!! This statement is ableist! Burn in hell you bigoted, ableist, misogynistic, cisgendered SCUM!!! [/Feminazi]

[Masculinazi]

Know your place, you filthy WHORE!! I was a "nice guy"to women only to get cockblocked! I opened doors for them, offered to fix their plumbing, paid for their cab fair. I AM FUCKING ENTITLED TO DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO EVERY ORIFICE THEIR BODY WHEN I WENT OUT OF MY WAY TO BE A NICE GUY!!!! I bought a bitch a burger and fries from Mc Donald's and she refused to blow me! All they care about is a pretty face! I'm a REAL MAN!!! If a woman is pretty and slim, she thinks she is too good for me! I am in no way gonna date some fat ugly bitch! I deserve better! I'm a man! I'm entitled!!!!!
[/Masculinazi]

My eyes!!! MY EYES!!!!! What did I tell you about the overuse of elipses?
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2013, 10:56:07 AM »

Its fucking simple.

[Masculinazi]

[/Masculinazi]

My eyes!!! MY EYES!!!!! What did I tell you about the overuse of elipses?

Its.... not really that.... bad... is.. it.. lol?  ..... .....      ......                                           .........                                         

.....                                          ...........                                    .               .............................
      ......                ...........

.......           ..........  .   ... .  . .. . .   ................. ... .. .....................
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2013, 10:57:35 AM »
But if the girl took advantage of his "niceness" instead of making it clear to him from the start that she wasn't interested, how is she any better?

She isn't, but it doesn't give the man to use it as an excuse to abuse all women as if every single woman does those things. Like the KKK grouping all blacks together as lazy thugs, so now it is "ok" to be racist.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2013, 11:01:30 AM »

She isn't, but it doesn't give the man to use it as an excuse to abuse all women as if every single woman does those things. Like the KKK grouping all blacks together as lazy thugs, so now it is "ok" to be racist.

It also doesn't give a woman a valid reason to live her life claiming that all men are pigs because the first dude she gave a beej to in highschool told his buds about it and word got around.

Everyone. Is. Guilty. Stop looking at this like its two opposing teams or something. Please.
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2013, 11:34:24 AM »

It also doesn't give a woman a valid reason to live her life claiming that all men are pigs because the first dude she gave a beej to in highschool told his buds about it and word got around.

Everyone. Is. Guilty. Stop looking at this like its two opposing teams or something. Please.

Nope. I do find masculinazi's more irritating than feminazi's because reverse sexism has only been around a few decades as opposed to oppressing of women which has been centuries, yet masculinazi's whine and act like their asses should be kissed and are "entitled". By their logic, a feminazi would be "entitled" to centuries of oppressing males. Hurr durr.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2013, 12:39:32 PM »

Nope. I do find masculinazi's more irritating than feminazi's because reverse sexism has only been around a few decades as opposed to oppressing of women which has been centuries, yet masculinazi's whine and act like their asses should be kissed and are "entitled". By their logic, a feminazi would be "entitled" to centuries of oppressing males. Hurr durr.

And I find this to be irrational, childish, and based soley on emotional motivation.
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2013, 12:46:38 PM »

There. I bolded the parts you need to take a look at in order to understand properly what I am trying to tell you.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 12:48:48 PM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2013, 01:04:54 PM »

There. I bolded the parts you need to take a look at in order to understand properly what I am trying to tell you.

I have been saying the exact same thing as you. I think you misunderstand me.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2013, 01:11:02 PM »
Oh you were kidding. HAHAHA you got me.  :LOL:
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2013, 03:54:52 PM »
 :pwned:h
Oh you were kidding. HAHAHA you got me.  :LOL:
I was hoping he wa kidding. Turned o he was.

Any person Nat uses he term feminazi is an idiot in my book.  To put a negative connotation on the progress o woe is fucking lame.
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2013, 04:26:15 PM »

Feminist running the world is what Niccolo Machiavelli refered to as "Efeminization of society". In every case that it's tried, it fails.

It's a maladaptive socio-political system.

Scrapheap

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2013, 04:28:33 PM »
Any person Nat uses he term feminazi is an idiot in my book.  To put a negative connotation on the progress o woe is fucking lame.

Drinking their kool-aid??

Feminism has little if anything to do with equal rights and a whole lot to do with upper-middle class women demanding entitlement and privlege.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2013, 04:38:44 PM »

Drinking their kool-aid??

Feminism has little if anything to do with equal rights and a whole lot to do with upper-middle class women demanding entitlement and privlege.
no. You are though.  Using rush Limbaugh lingo makes you look like a hack....just like rush.

I understand your meager success with women an your fear of them.  Forbid women gain confidence.
Misunderstood.