Author Topic: Worst I2 Troll ever?  (Read 2398 times)

P7PSP

Re: Worst I2 Troll ever?
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2013, 06:09:25 AM »
Excellent find my Ozzie brother! So his excuse for threatening physical harm to a minor female was that he did not know she was a minor? What a lying fucking POS.  :zombiefuck: She had her age clearly marked at Wrong Planet. Furthermore even if he was not lying about that he was still a 29 year old male threatening violence against at least two autistic females. Some excuse for a man you are Alfonso.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2013, 06:15:18 AM »
Excellent find my Ozzie brother! So his excuse for threatening physical harm to a minor female was that he did not know she was a minor? What a lying fucking POS.  :zombiefuck: She had her age clearly marked at Wrong Planet. Furthermore even if he was not lying about that he was still a 29 year old male threatening violence against at least two autistic females. Some excuse for a man you are Alfonso.

But wait....there is more. Our own Halle Bopp (Fatty McBlob) too

HE IS BROOOOTAL.

Quote from: hale_bopp
Check out the PM I recieved from dink0 or whoever he is:

You know and I know there are PLENTY of Maori guys(and girls) who could FLATTEN your skank Ass and you KNOW it!
If you tried to punch me I could and would block your punch. Not to mention that I wouldnt hesitate to punch you big Tits and Bitch that f***ing HURT LIKE HELL! If you ever threaten me again I am DETERMINED to confront you . GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!

I was like, wtf.

I said jokingly about punching him ages ago, and we resovled it, AGES ago, and then I randomly got that TODAY. I'm going to tell people I know IRL about him, because If I turn up dead, they'll need to know what happened.

It seems you really keep a grudge. No rl I see.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 06:20:16 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

P7PSP

« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2013, 06:21:45 AM »

But wait....there is more. Our own Halle Bopp (Fatty McBlob) too
So ebec11 would have been 15 when you threatened her. Nice going Alfonso.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp1482133.html&highlight=

This guy IlluSionS667 . Anyone remember Rabbit from Hell - Ahayes? They have to rate too.
Ahayes. The cat god douche that likes big letters.
Hale Bopp mentions that in the link I found too. Alfonso may not be much of a troll but he fails as a man too. Seriously Sir_Les did it ever occur to you to thump your chest at age 29 by threatening a 15 year old girl or a grown woman with violence?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2013, 06:33:37 AM »
I did not have the best role modelling as a child but even so I was taught that men protect and defend women and that violence against women is about as low as you can sink. That Ziyaret has somehow missed this is pitiful. Real men are not needing to physically contest against women. Fight other men if you have to sure. But women? Degenerate, spineless, weak, impotent, weakling.
So Ziyaret has a knife that he carries around with him? Why does that not surprise me? Weak. Really weak.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2013, 09:07:48 AM »
I did not have the best role modelling as a child but even so I was taught that men protect and defend women and that violence against women is about as low as you can sink.

What if she's 1.82m tall and weighs 82kg? Chivalry is dead, you know.

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2013, 09:46:05 AM »
I did not have the best role modelling as a child but even so I was taught that men protect and defend women and that violence against women is about as low as you can sink.

Any luck signing up for those dating sites yet? There's plenty of hung power top bears who would love to act out their rape fantasies on a pasty arsed little weakling like you.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2013, 09:48:45 AM »

What if she is a female and you are violent against her? What if she is a 15 year old girl?

It means you are a little impotent wimp. You are not even worth considering a man.

Knife or not I bet you get your arse handed to you regularly. I don't think it is to protect you from a beating is it?

Offline El-Presidente

• Modulator
  • Postwhore
    • ASD Community
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2013, 09:57:03 AM »

What if she is a female and you are violent against her? What if she is a 15 year old girl?

It means you are a little impotent wimp. You are not even worth considering a man.

Knife or not I bet you get your arse handed to you regularly. I don't think it is to protect you from a beating is it?

The truth is Al that this tiny brained little coward is an impotent weakling who would physically shit himself at the merest hint of physical confrontation with another person. Possibly he was abused at home or bullied but frankly I don't give a fuck. All this impotent angry little man can do is spew bile on the internet. He is a disgusting human being who deserves nothing but contempt.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2013, 10:08:51 AM »

The truth is Al that this tiny brained little coward is an impotent weakling who would physically shit himself at the merest hint of physical confrontation with another person. Possibly he was abused at home or bullied but frankly I don't give a fuck. All this impotent angry little man can do is spew bile on the internet. He is a disgusting human being who deserves nothing but contempt.

Yeah. He is an old hand here. He, I do not feel bad kicking

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2013, 10:16:54 AM »
I just want to point out that halebopp is a total bitch so I can understand him losing his patience with her, but making threats of violence is a nono. Kids do this, but not grown men.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2013, 11:14:15 AM »
If Chair is number one.....

Then who the hell is Number Two?
Alfonso is definitely #2. :poop: If you are asking about trolls I don't know.  :dunno: But Alfonso is definitely number two.

There was a WPnoob on AFF who called himself Gedrene....... yet last time I checked he was an emotionally unstable troll. So I guess he fits in the top 5.

Offline El-Presidente

• Modulator
  • Postwhore
    • ASD Community
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2013, 11:23:30 AM »
I just want to point out that halebopp is a total bitch so I can understand him losing his patience with her, but making threats of violence is a nono. Kids do this, but not grown men.

Indeed. This is the difference between a pathetic manchild and an adult.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2013, 11:26:59 AM »
I figured a great hunter and a fine figure of a man like you would see things from my point of view, friend. :green:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2013, 11:30:39 AM »

Any luck signing up for those dating sites yet?

Nope! Can't be bothered. But do feel free to try them for yourself.  ;)

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2013, 11:35:34 AM »
I just want to point out that halebopp is a total bitch so I can understand him losing his patience with her, but making threats of violence is a nono.

I'm sorry, but these sorts of social rules do not apply OTI. If you wanna play Mr White Knight Failfag and tell me what an evil, awful, bad person I am you have my permission to do so. If you piss me off, you get what you get. Don't like it? Then fill this out(INB4 "meme use fail"):