Author Topic: Salutations great ones  (Read 3358 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Salutations great ones
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2013, 06:11:00 AM »
Never mind scrap. Coherence isn't his strong suit.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2013, 06:27:30 AM »
Never mind scrap. Coherence isn't his strong suit.

I mind not! He seems a funny little chap.

Offline El-Presidente

• Modulator
  • Postwhore
    • ASD Community
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2013, 06:31:02 AM »
Go drink battery acid, you fucking queer!!!  :finger:

You are very cute little boy! You made me laugh. But remember as an infidel it is you who shall suffer a torment worse than mere acid or homosexuality. I speak of hell where Satan shall torment you for all eternity. You shall be roasted over the searing gale of flatus that emits from the shit smeared haunches of the cacodemon Asmoday. You shall be raped with the member of Iblis and his seed shall be of burning sand and broken glass. Oh the terror you shall endure! But I shall be in heaven with 72 maidens. Remember this child as you pave your path to hell as you perform self-abuse and spill your seed to images of men committing unnatural acts on each other.

Also, isn't this cow funny?  :zoinks: :hyke:

I see you have met Scrap. Scrap is an asshat. If you give him too much shit he will get angry and leave for a few days or even many months. But he always comes back. Like a Prodigal Son. Of course he would be the Prodigal  Son you locked in the basement out of shame and embarrassment, but Prodigal Son nonetheless.

How much shit must I give? How much is too much.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2013, 06:32:29 AM »
Jack approves of your language patterns, El-Presidente, very unique and interesting.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2013, 06:40:05 AM »
Go drink battery acid, you fucking queer!!!  :finger:

You are very cute little boy! You made me laugh. But remember as an infidel it is you who shall suffer a torment worse than mere acid or homosexuality. I speak of hell where Satan shall torment you for all eternity. You shall be roasted over the searing gale of flatus that emits from the shit smeared haunches of the cacodemon Asmoday. You shall be raped with the member of Iblis and his seed shall be of burning sand and broken glass. Oh the terror you shall endure! But I shall be in heaven with 72 maidens. Remember this child as you pave your path to hell as you perform self-abuse and spill your seed to images of men committing unnatural acts on each other.

Also, isn't this cow funny?  :zoinks: :hyke:

I see you have met Scrap. Scrap is an asshat. If you give him too much shit he will get angry and leave for a few days or even many months. But he always comes back. Like a Prodigal Son. Of course he would be the Prodigal  Son you locked in the basement out of shame and embarrassment, but Prodigal Son nonetheless.

How much shit must I give? How much is too much.

Depends. When you are at the gym and you hear someone making a lot of noise doing benchpresses and notice he is not really doing much for the effort he seems to put in, are you the type to laugh at the guy, or chuckle to yourself or feel a bit of embarrassment for the guy? This will dictate your actions to Scrap. I mostly chuckle to myself.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2013, 07:37:33 AM »
Greetings infidels! I have come to this village of the damned at the behest of Mr Al Swearengen. I humbly offer this introduction to you all in the hope I may prove worthy of your greatness and join you in your dark mission. I bow before you and await your command.
Isnt  El-Presidente a spanish term and not Iranian?

I doubt your authenticity

Just saying
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 07:43:31 AM by skyblue1 »

Offline El-Presidente

• Modulator
  • Postwhore
    • ASD Community
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2013, 09:59:34 AM »
Greetings infidels! I have come to this village of the damned at the behest of Mr Al Swearengen. I humbly offer this introduction to you all in the hope I may prove worthy of your greatness and join you in your dark mission. I bow before you and await your command.

Just saying

Oh dear you silly fellow, in Iran the main language is Farsi, there is no such language as Iranian. My title is just for whimsical joy. You over-analyse my friend.

Offline El-Presidente

• Modulator
  • Postwhore
    • ASD Community
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2013, 10:00:31 AM »
Jack approves of your language patterns, El-Presidente, very unique and interesting.

Thank you Mr Jack, may Allah smile upon you.

Scrapheap

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2013, 10:00:32 AM »
You made me laugh. But remember as an infidel it is you who shall suffer a torment worse than mere acid or homosexuality.

No, it is you suffering a fate worse than faggotry.

The worst fate one can suffer is to be a muslim.

:hahaha:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2013, 10:02:16 AM »

Just saying

Oh dear you silly fellow, in Iran the main language is Farsi, there is no such language as Iranian. My title is just for whimsical joy. You over-analyse my friend.

I think the title may have something to do with the movie bananas by woody allen, if i'm as sharp as I think I am. ;)
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2013, 10:42:20 AM »

Just saying

Ahhhh, yes I see the farce now

You persians and your clever wit

Offline El-Presidente

• Modulator
  • Postwhore
    • ASD Community
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2013, 10:57:49 AM »
You made me laugh. But remember as an infidel it is you who shall suffer a torment worse than mere acid or homosexuality.

What a cute and funny little boy you are. I love it when failtrolls act tough. You keep trying tiger! *playfully ruffles hair

Scrapheap

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2013, 11:08:04 AM »

What a cute and funny little boy you are. I love it when failtrolls act tough. You keep trying tiger! *playfully ruffles hair

"Acting tough"? that wasn't acting tough, that was a test to see if you were actually a muslim. Apparently not.

So, are you really an Iranian? probably not. I bet you're something even lower than a towel head, like perhaps an Aussie.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2013, 11:14:37 AM »
Nice try Scrap. Stick to boob pics. It is all you are good for.
You honestly think you are better than Aussies? At your best you were not an Aussie's arsehole. You are not at your best.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2013, 11:41:41 AM »
Can't see your avatar, Scrap.

Thank you Mr Jack, may Allah smile upon you.

Am female.