Author Topic: I call out HypnoticaGaze  (Read 1236 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: I call out HypnoticaGaze
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 11:42:09 PM »
But it's fun to read.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2013, 07:07:08 AM »
Bullshit. The I call out Hypnotica Gaze thread title makes it clear that this is a callout not a simple query.

Engaging in bullshit semantics is proving both H_G and myself to be correct.   :hahaha:

Don't you have an old lady to burn at the stake for witchcraft??  ::)

Semantics?

Sometimes there really is just rationality and irrationality. Don't muddy the waters citing semantics as a defence to your irrationality.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2013, 08:18:58 AM »
This makes no sense without knowing what was said.

:agreed:

Also it's relevant to know when it was said.

If it's recent, this would make more sense than calling her out for something she said years ago, IMO.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2013, 10:35:42 AM »

If it's recent, this would make more sense than calling her out for something she said years ago, IMO.

Looking for sense in Scrappy's posts is a non-starter

Scrapheap

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2013, 02:09:47 PM »
Engaging in bullshit semantics is proving both H_G and myself to be correct.   :hahaha:
Words have meanings. Your words have hoisted you on your own retard.

Yes, words have the meaning of the people who use them, not others who want to interpret those words for their own agenda. "Callout" in the sense I'm using it, means WTF?, not ZOMG INTENETS IS SERIOUS BIZNESS AND I'M BUTTHURT!!!, the way you want it to mean.

Interesting ad hom coming from Mr Tolerance himself. I recall you starting this thread http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,20232.0.html with the express intent of taking a group of atheists to task for not following your approved orthodoxy.

I find this gem quite telling.
They've launched a civil war in the Atheist community, and they need to suffer the consequences.

This is so far off the mark it's laughable. You're just showing your ignorance of the past behavior of the Atheism+ crowd.

Scrapheap

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2013, 02:10:41 PM »

H_G's remarks were recent, within the last week or so.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2013, 08:46:08 PM »
Bwuh? H_G was here within the last week?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Scrapheap

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2013, 10:42:16 PM »

Aaaah, no.

This was posted elsewhere.

She's done with this place a long time ago.

I tried to lure her here but no dice.

P7PSP

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2013, 12:19:09 AM »
Words have meanings. Your words have hoisted you on your own retard.

Yes, words have the meaning of the people who use them, not others who want to interpret those words for their own agenda.
Good point. For example if you not taken the old Break out the crash helmets and send in the retards approach by making a callout at this site directed to someone not at this site over faulty information than you would not appear such a fool in this thread.
"Callout" in the sense I'm using it, means WTF?, not ZOMG INTENETS IS SERIOUS BIZNESS AND I'M BUTTHURT!!!, the way you want it to mean.
Not serious at all. That must be why you liken me to a witch hunter. Because calling poor widdle scrappy on posting something stupid is persecution on a par with killing people over witch craft allegations.  ::) 

Interesting ad hom coming from Mr Tolerance himself. I recall you starting this thread http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,20232.0.html with the express intent of taking a group of atheists to task for not following your approved orthodoxy.

I find this gem quite telling.
They've launched a civil war in the Atheist community, and they need to suffer the consequences.

This is so far off the mark it's laughable. You're just showing your ignorance of the past behavior of the Atheism+ crowd.
No I am actually showing that I don't care if they have their own little part of the internet to discuss their worldview. There are a myriad of websites I disagree with. I do not feel compelled to attack them for wrong thinking. You OTOH are actually illustrating gross hypocrisy. Because when I point out that you come across as a bonehead for making a callout to someone not here @ I2 over information that is incomplete that you did not bother checking for contextual accuracy you equate me to a witch hunter. Poor widdle scrappy, him is being persecuted.  :'(

In contrast you appointed yourself the arbiter what is of right and wrong atheist thinking so rather than let Atheism + have their own little corner of the internet to bounce their PC ideas back and forth you came here and started a thread to recruit others to help you attack the wrongheaded atheists. It appears mighty hypocritical for you to use that Lazarus Long quotation as a sig when your mindset is too attack other atheists for not sharing your approved orthodoxy.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2013, 03:35:38 AM »
Calling Scrap out for being a butthurt idiot and drama queen is like being an Inquisitor burning witches? Sure. If you are a pansy with a thin skin and delicate sensibilities. Alluding to it once was an embarrassing mistake but then Scrap asked PPK again if he had burned any witches.
I inwardly cringed.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2013, 07:44:12 AM »

Aaaah, no.

This was posted elsewhere.

She's done with this place a long time ago.

I tried to lure her here but no dice.

She's not a real spaz.  :M
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2013, 10:31:20 AM »
I'm not sure how much sense it would make even if we did.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2013, 03:48:04 AM »
I'm not sure how much sense it would make even if we did.

It's what gives I2 that homely feeling.  :tard:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!