Author Topic: Dox47  (Read 4561 times)

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
Re: Dox47
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2011, 02:40:31 AM »
And for what Dox said about not paying tips, where funny stuff would happen. If people tried that here, there'd be complaints made to consumer affairs and they'd be in deep shit. Technically, it'd be legalized extortion to charge extra for something which the delivery price was already quoted, and to tamper with the delivery by letting it go cold because they weren't being tipped. Maybe the deliverers should be complaining about the piss-poor hourly rates, form a union and get something done? $2.13 an hour is slave wages, and in most places would be outlawed.

Nothing like that is official policy, it just happens.  Here in the states, unless we're talking actual food tampering a complaint wouldn't go anywhere, especially if the stiffing angle were to come out.  I think the Rainbow Coalition did threaten Domino's one time over redlining dangerous neighborhoods in San Francisco after dark, typical corporate tools caved immediately and put people at risk rather than face the racism charge in public.  I only work for indies anymore myself, I don't deal well with corporate types.

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
Re: Dox47
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2013, 02:35:28 PM »
Did you ever get any takers on your costume?  What were you selling it for?

God DAMN that guy is a fudge packee!  :lol1: