Educational

Author Topic: funny funny haha  (Read 962 times)

Offline corona76

• Fresh Meat
  • im not but i know someone who is
funny funny haha
« on: January 29, 2013, 11:03:49 PM »
I felt.like posting a funny pic or two..
non omnia moriar

midlifeaspie

Re: funny funny haha
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 11:18:53 AM »
Your pictures didn't work, and we have two other active threads for this kind of thing.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 12:39:18 PM »
I'm an insecure cunt that likes to try and control others, blahblahblahblahblah.
^Fixed
Just do whatever you feel like you wanna do corona, GOD.

"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 08:20:39 PM »
^I was watching that for a while.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 07:44:17 AM »
Funny movie, one of the greatest heroes of all time. Dude speaks his mind whether it be good bad or indifferent.
I will never stop...

midlifeaspie

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 10:33:26 AM »
I'm an insecure cunt that likes to try and control others, blahblahblahblahblah.
^Fixed

Don't be so sensitive Ragey.  I never actually mean to hurt your feelings, I'm just an insensitive aspie ;)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 10:40:24 AM »
^Fixed

Don't be so sensitive Ragey.  I never actually mean to hurt your feelings, I'm just an insensitive aspie ;)

Dude. Its not about me. I'm just noticing your pattern of validating yourself by attacking others in every other post. Especially when new people show up. Vulnerable people. EASY targets. (i'm aware this is intensity but you do it not to teach them but to make yourself look and feel smarter like some kind of faggot.) I'm not gonna argue with you about it, because that never helps.

Just pointing it out. ;) Do what you will with this information.
I will never stop...

midlifeaspie

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 10:42:21 AM »
How do you know that new members are more vulnerable or easy?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 10:46:29 AM »

Well that approach is easy to counter. How do you know they aren't?

Dude i'm not trying to start an argument that will become a perfect circle. Either take my view with a grain of salt, listen to it and say oh shit he's got a point, print it out and shit on it, Its outta my hands now.
I will never stop...

midlifeaspie

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 11:18:31 AM »

Dude i'm not trying to start an argument that will become a perfect circle. Either take my view with a grain of salt, listen to it and say oh shit he's got a point, print it out and shit on it, Its outta my hands now.

At least you admit you don't actually have a point.  I don't need to prove that new members aren't more vulnerable than the rest of us because I am not the one asserting otherwise.  Everybody is a new member at some point, unless your claim is that long term membership negates vulnerability (and I would be curious to hear how you arrive there).

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2013, 11:35:58 AM »

At least you admit you don't actually have a point.  I don't need to prove that new members aren't more vulnerable than the rest of us because I am not the one asserting otherwise.  Everybody is a new member at some point, unless your claim is that long term membership negates vulnerability (and I would be curious to hear how you arrive there).

I did not make that claim you dumbfuck.(alleged claim:new members are vulnerable) I claimed that you prey on the ones that are like a fucking bully. Which you do. And I didn't admit to not having a point. I dropped the innuendo that arguing with you about this would be like arguing with a WBC member about the existence of god.

For someone studying law, you sure are dumb as shit. Or very very clever in that you attempt to appear as you miss the point in an attempt to derail shit.

I'm just pointing out that you're an insecure bullying cunt. Whether they be new or old members, you target the ones you think will be easy to pick on, and that you spend the better part of the time you post here doing it. This is fact, and you fucking know it. I'm sure many here would agree. Grow some balls you faggot.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 01:11:54 PM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

midlifeaspie

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2013, 04:05:49 PM »
Especially when new people show up. Vulnerable people. EASY targets.

Sure, we can pretend like you don't know how to phrase yourself, and that instead of using short, like clauses to tie together a coherent thought you were just babbling like an idiot.  If this is something you prefer.  If you think that my self esteem is in any way tied to what some spazz nutter on this site thinks or says about my intelligence ... well, that's just sad if such a person exists anywhere.  If you think being called a "faggot" is hurtful to me, then maybe you never noticed my liberal leanings.  I admit they can be hard to suss out ;)

So, are you officially announcing yourself the new defender of the vulnerable?  The anti-bully?  Do you judge everyone on your own personal "vulnerability scale" and then decide on your own who is such a pathetic loser that he or she needs your masculine help?  Do you fancy yourself an online superhero of some sort?  Sounds pretty judgmental to me.  Did Ricky ask for your help?  Kit?  Scrappy?  Brucie?  TCO?  You seemed pretty silent back then.  Is this corona dude an outside friend of yours so you have outside knowledge of their vulnerability/dysfunction?

You claim you don't want to argue with me, but we both know better and your actions are showing that either you really do want it, or you can't help yourself.  Either is fine by me.  For the record, I don't "bully" the ones that are easiest.  I "bully" the ones that return the best reactions.  Yes, "picking" on certain people is almost entirely what I do here sometimes.  It's been slim pickings lately.  Thank god you showed back up  :autism:

This one was pretty nice.   :thumbup:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2013, 10:21:38 PM »
 :poop:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2013, 11:13:07 PM »
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2013, 10:59:02 AM »

Sure, we can pretend like you don't know how to phrase yourself, and that instead of using short, like clauses to tie together a coherent thought you were just babbling like an idiot.  If this is something you prefer.  If you think that my self esteem is in any way tied to what some spazz nutter on this site thinks or says about my intelligence ... well, that's just sad if such a person exists anywhere.  If you think being called a "faggot" is hurtful to me, then maybe you never noticed my liberal leanings.  I admit they can be hard to suss out ;)

So, are you officially announcing yourself the new defender of the vulnerable?  The anti-bully?  Do you judge everyone on your own personal "vulnerability scale" and then decide on your own who is such a pathetic loser that he or she needs your masculine help?  Do you fancy yourself an online superhero of some sort?  Sounds pretty judgmental to me.  Did Ricky ask for your help?  Kit?  Scrappy?  Brucie?  TCO?  You seemed pretty silent back then.  Is this corona dude an outside friend of yours so you have outside knowledge of their vulnerability/dysfunction?

You claim you don't want to argue with me, but we both know better and your actions are showing that either you really do want it, or you can't help yourself.  Either is fine by me.  For the record, I don't "bully" the ones that are easiest.  I "bully" the ones that return the best reactions.  Yes, "picking" on certain people is almost entirely what I do here sometimes.  It's been slim pickings lately.  Thank god you showed back up  :autism:

This one was pretty nice.   :thumbup:

Actually I do think your self esteem is tied to this spazz site. I think you're that sad.

I listed things that are usually easy to pick on. You know that, faggot.

And I did offer friendship to TCO. We're still palls. Ricky and kit were okay. Bruce was a pedophile, and scrap was asking for it. This is common sense shit. I also like how you imply I think of myself as an online superhero because I pierce your overinflated online ego, which you get from picking on people you think are easy targets. I can see that you've got serious problems IRL, bro. Since it took so long for you to respond to my last post, at least it seems you thought about what I said. Good. And I agree. This one was pretty nice.  :thumbup:
I will never stop...