Educational

Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 136137 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #11220 on: May 20, 2011, 10:00:46 AM »
Put kid on bus.
Community yard sale time.
Looked at overpriced junk. :zombiefuck:
Found some clothes, picked mom up a microwave for downstairs for $5, found salt & pepper, sugar and creamer set still in boxes that match my cookie jar. :headbang2:

(the cookie jar)

Stopped awhile to play with a seller's little pom-pom dog that wanted to follow me home. :zoinks:

Came home & started laundry.

eris

« Reply #11221 on: May 20, 2011, 10:57:53 AM »
what have I done today ?

wasted my time

I love craigslist

I posted this

you have no clue (in my room)
Date: 2011-05-20, 4:50AM EDT

kinky sex is not Ds. Bondage is not Ds. Buttplugs are not Ds

Does any SUBMISSIVE MAN really know what Ds is ?

and got this in return

RE: you have no clue (in my room) (Denise)
Date: 2011-05-20, 9:30AM EDT
Reply to:

i bet you have your head so far up your ass you don't have a fukn clue what the THREE things BDSM stands for bitch.

Ok, first off, why the "bitch"

second off, I NEVER SAID BDSM I SAID Ds

Ds is a "part" of BDSM. It has absolutely nothing to do with buttplugs and ball gags.

I unerstand not many people know about this stuff. but it really pisses me off when people THINK they do

midlifeaspie

« Reply #11222 on: May 20, 2011, 11:00:15 AM »
They just need a proper teacher  :autism:

eris

« Reply #11223 on: May 20, 2011, 11:04:20 AM »
Id love to actually, Ive thought about writing a book. I bet I could.

So many people think they know, when the truth is they have no clue unless they actually have done the stuff. BDSM is 3 different things. Bondage and discipline...Domination and submission...and Sadism and Masochism .

These things can easily be independent of each other. ( people into Ds may not have any sexual contact at all)

Id like to see someone who "read the wikipedia article" on BDSM shit their pants when they got into a real situation
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 11:13:48 AM by eris »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11224 on: May 20, 2011, 11:19:42 AM »
You mean Wikipedia isn't spot on? :o
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #11225 on: May 20, 2011, 11:45:40 AM »
You can rewrite the Wikipedia article for starters.

eris

« Reply #11226 on: May 20, 2011, 11:49:50 AM »
I dont really have anything against the article. it seems ok I guess, I also didnt really read the whole thing

what I mean to say, is that people cant understand something like this by just reading superficially about it

It is very psychological

I have an online friend, and he is so submissive I almost dont understand him.

He talks about sitting in a cage, crying , watching his girlfriend fuck some guy

I said " are you ok ?"

He said it is the  most powerful thing that ever happened to him, and he just shakes when he thinks about it

but it is what he wants

he doesnt even touch her anymore, he isnt allowed

Its not always about wanting something; sometimes it is something you DONT want

and it certainly isnt about being horny.

It is just really complicated, and a 1000 word essay on it really cant describe it

It is very very powerful.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #11227 on: May 20, 2011, 11:52:35 AM »
I don't understand the attraction.  It's fun that everyone is wired up differently  :thumbup:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11228 on: May 20, 2011, 11:53:47 AM »
I dont really have anything against the article. it seems ok I guess, I also didnt really read the whole thing

what I mean to say, is that people cant understand something like this by just reading superficially about it

It is very psychological

I have an online friend, and he is so submissive I almost dont understand him.

He talks about sitting in a cage, crying , watching his girlfriend fuck some guy

I said " are you ok ?"

He said it is the  most powerful thing that ever happened to him, and he just shakes when he thinks about it

but it is what he wants

he doesnt even touch her anymore, he isnt allowed

Its not always about wanting something; sometimes it is something you DONT want

and it certainly isnt about being horny.

It is just really complicated, and a 1000 word essay on it really cant describe it

It is very very powerful.

Let me understand this.  There are people who like to be dominated by doing demeaning things?  Please send me a list of those who like to do housework.  I need to balance Buckingham Palace's budget and if I can get free housekeepers..................
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

eris

« Reply #11229 on: May 20, 2011, 11:57:27 AM »
I don't understand the attraction.  It's fun that everyone is wired up differently  :thumbup:

yes, I agree it is fun. :) There are things that I just dont get either. I dont really understand an attraction to feet but I certainly dont think it is weird or anything.

Let me understand this.  There are people who like to be dominated by doing demeaning things?  Please send me a list of those who like to do housework.  I need to balance Buckingham Palace's budget and if I can get free housekeepers..................

Yes Miss, there are THOUSANDS of men who want nothing more than to come and do your housework for you. You may want to yell at them a bit but even that isnt required.

That friend of mine always says "I would make your life so easy for you. You could just sit there with your man and I can serve you both"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #11230 on: May 21, 2011, 08:07:01 AM »
 I woke up to find the power was off, so I called the electric company to report the outage, and since the power returned,
 I have been busy drinking :coffee: and posting.  So far, so good!  It's going to be a great weekend!
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

eris

« Reply #11231 on: May 21, 2011, 08:51:06 AM »
re-joined fetlife after a long absence

and wrote the goddamn story of my life.

lets hope it is worth it

About me (edit)

Hello everyone. I am new to Fetlife but not the lifestyle.

When I was in third grade I had a crush on a boy so I kicked him in the balls. Things only seemed to progress from there. I am a Top, and a Dominant, and I was born this way. Ive also got a thing for pee and crossdressers. I wear a strap-on whenever I can. I really don't switch at all except for watersports and I am absolutely disgusted with vanilla relationships. I was married for years and now that I am single I have no desire to ever have "normal" sex again. I am not a mean person, and this is not every submissives cup of tea. I do, however, take complete control of a mans orgasm. I have a great interest in male/male and forced bi. I really am not interested in women, just men that look like women. I do like trans girls, and might be interested in a trans boy if they were interesting enough. I just want someone to become my very own doll and let me dress them like a girl, watch them pee, tie them up, gag them, and peg them. My only limits are scat, blood, sounding, vaginas, and anything illegal.

In my vanilla life I am a nice girl that likes punk rock, art, and film. I am a thinker. I am intelligent, educated and a loner. I am the strong quiet type. I haven't decided if I want to post pictures publicly yet but I can show anyone who I talk to my webcam. I am devastatingly beautiful. You'll just love me.

My main interests are (but not limited to) Watersports, Chastity and Keyholding, Bondage and Gags, Objectification, Sissification, CBT, Forced Bi, Tease and Denial, Dolls, Pegging, and Turning Boys Into Girls

Fetishes (browse | bulk edit)

Into: 24/7, age play, anal training, bathroom use control, bisexual men, bondage, cbt, chastity, clamps and clips, collaring, control, crossdressers, cuckolding, diapers, discipline, dolls, exhibitionism, forced bi, forniphilia, gags, golden showers, humiliation, keyholding, kissing, male dollification, mommy/boy dynamics, my name written on your body, objectification, orgasm control, pegging, public play, sensory deprivation, sissification, spanking, submissive men, tease and denial, total power exchange, voyeurism, watching boys fuck each other, watersports.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 08:53:43 AM by eris »

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #11232 on: May 21, 2011, 08:52:56 AM »
re-jpined fetlife after a long absence

and wrote the goddamn story of my life.

lets hope it is worth it

About me (edit)

Hello everyone. I am new to Fetlife but not the lifestyle.

When I was in third grade I had a crush on a boy so I kicked him in the balls. Things only seemed to progress from there. I am a Top, and a Dominant, and I was born this way. Ive also got a thing for pee and crossdressers. I wear a strap-on whenever I can. I really don't switch at all except for watersports and I am absolutely disgusted with vanilla relationships. I was married for years and now that I am single I have no desire to ever have "normal" sex again. I am not a mean person, and this is not every submissives cup of tea. I do, however, take complete control of a mans orgasm. I have a great interest in male/male and forced bi. I really am not interested in women, just men that look like women. I do like trans girls, and might be interested in a trans boy if they were interesting enough. I just want someone to become my very own doll and let me dress them like a girl, watch them pee, tie them up, gag them, and peg them. My only limits are scat, blood, sounding, vaginas, and anything illegal.

In my vanilla life I am a nice girl that likes punk rock, art, and film. I am a thinker. I am intelligent, educated and a loner. I am the strong quiet type. I haven't decided if I want to post pictures publicly yet but I can show anyone who I talk to my webcam. I am devastatingly beautiful. You'll just love me.

My main interests are (but not limited to) Watersports, Chastity and Keyholding, Bondage and Gags, Objectification, Sissification, CBT, Forced Bi, Tease and Denial, Dolls, Pegging, and Turning Boys Into Girls

It seems like a thorough and well-rounded profile!  :thumbup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

eris

« Reply #11233 on: May 21, 2011, 08:58:05 AM »
I agree. It took me forever to write that

Iwas just thinking. if I was a guy I bet lots of people would call me a pedophile or dangerous, but instead since i am a girl ppl just lol

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11234 on: May 21, 2011, 10:53:05 AM »
I'm guessing that CBT doesn't mean Cognitive Behavioural Therapy in this context.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein