Educational

Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 135425 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #855 on: August 29, 2007, 01:43:52 PM »
Went to the doctor's office to have my blood drawn again.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #856 on: August 30, 2007, 02:30:09 AM »
So did I! Not again though. It was the first time in about two years. Is yours to monitor medication levels? Mine was to test sugar level, kidney function and thyroid function. I have been having trouble in the mornings, I have to eat within 20 minutes of waking up or I start feeling awful.

I bought cards for Father's Day and for my sister's birthday. I also bought a book, The Subtle Knife by Phillip Pullman.

Took GA to his job agency to get his resume updated. Went and saw my LAC and she made an appointment for me to go and see a careers counsellor. She made the appointment herself, I think she realised if she gave me the phone number, I would have lost it or just not rung them.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

duncvis

« Reply #857 on: August 30, 2007, 04:32:30 AM »
The Subtle Knife is good. :)

haven't done much yet today. yesterday was busy - dropped PI and our daughter off for their day out then took the boys to Burger King then off to a museum. we had a blast cos there was a hands on sound exhibition, so we were playing theremins and distorting our voices and stuff. then of to the playground and home to watch the simpsons movie on DVD *cough* :arrr: then off to pick PI and kitten up. having said which, PI's day was busier than mine, at least I got to chill for a bit inbetween refereeing the boys squabbles...  :yawn:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #858 on: August 30, 2007, 05:49:28 AM »
The Subtle Knife is good. :)

haven't done much yet today. yesterday was busy - dropped PI and our daughter off for their day out then took the boys to Burger King then off to a museum. we had a blast cos there was a hands on sound exhibition, so we were playing theremins and distorting our voices and stuff. then of to the playground and home to watch the simpsons movie on DVD *cough* :arrr: then off to pick PI and kitten up. having said which, PI's day was busier than mine, at least I got to chill for a bit inbetween refereeing the boys squabbles...  :yawn:

JEEZUZ, Dunc! Busy day.

I'll bet the hands-on museum exhibit was fun! We have The Chidren's Museum, which is mostly hands-on and we love it, but it's a little pricey. We usually spend forty five bucks or more per visit.

I'm planning to fill up a huge bag of plants, bulbs, roots and seeds for my mom to take home when she leaves tomorrow.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #859 on: August 30, 2007, 05:58:28 AM »
We're lucky that the museum's round here are generally free entry.  I took Caitlin to IMAX- we were supposed to be seeing Underwater 3D but there was a mix up with the times on the website when I booked, so we ended up seeing Dinosaurs alive 3D which was pretty cool.   We then went round the national media museum  and then had tea out on our way home.  She had a great day, she was really in need of some one on one time with me.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #860 on: August 30, 2007, 06:20:30 AM »
Woke up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head. Found my way downstairs and drank a cup, and looking up, i noticed i was late.  Found my coat and grabbed my hat, made the bus in seconds flat.  Found my way upstairs and had a smoke, somebody spoke and i went into a dream.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #861 on: August 30, 2007, 06:50:15 AM »
i poopied.
Misunderstood.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #862 on: August 30, 2007, 12:19:15 PM »
So did I! Not again though. It was the first time in about two years. Is yours to monitor medication levels? Mine was to test sugar level, kidney function and thyroid function. I have been having trouble in the mornings, I have to eat within 20 minutes of waking up or I start feeling awful.

I bought cards for Father's Day and for my sister's birthday. I also bought a book, The Subtle Knife by Phillip Pullman.

Took GA to his job agency to get his resume updated. Went and saw my LAC and she made an appointment for me to go and see a careers counsellor. She made the appointment herself, I think she realised if she gave me the phone number, I would have lost it or just not rung them.

It was for my eating issues.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #863 on: August 30, 2007, 02:04:06 PM »
Finished working at the condos now I'm doing my monthly generator test letting it run for fifteen minute I do it as much to keep it easy to start as to annoy my pain in the ass neighbors >:D
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #864 on: August 30, 2007, 02:05:17 PM »
Woke up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head. Found my way downstairs and drank a cup, and looking up, i noticed i was late.  Found my coat and grabbed my hat, made the bus in seconds flat.  Found my way upstairs and had a smoke, somebody spoke and i went into a dream.

life imitates art. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #865 on: August 30, 2007, 02:30:13 PM »
i poopied.
Misunderstood.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #866 on: August 30, 2007, 02:31:45 PM »
Got pissed at the pub.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #867 on: August 30, 2007, 07:50:37 PM »
Possibly pawned my watch to satan in lieu of my soul.  Real-life-karma FTW w00t!
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #868 on: August 30, 2007, 08:15:20 PM »
Retrieved our computer from the shop after having the memory increased, deleted Symantec and Weatherbug and installed a new security system.  Planning our trip to southern NH to visit one of my oldest and only friend from the high school from hell.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #869 on: August 30, 2007, 08:37:35 PM »
Retrieved our computer from the shop after having the memory increased, deleted Symantec and Weatherbug and installed a new security system.  Planning our trip to southern NH to visit one of my oldest and only friend from the high school from hell.
i thought that deleting symantic was impossible.
Misunderstood.