Author Topic: WTF? Why?  (Read 565 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: WTF? Why?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 06:43:52 AM »
...what were you trying to link to?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 06:52:31 AM »
Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis and Retrieval (EDGAR)?  That looks like a pain in the ass paper shoveler's wet dream.  Why  bureaucracy begets bureaucracy it's keeps them busy and let's them feel justified in what they do.  What is means is everyone will pay more to cover the costs
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 07:15:08 AM »
Commonwealkth of Australia as a company or corporation in US? More research here

http://www.truth-now.net/case1.htm
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 04:18:01 PM »
I tried to watch and got about 6 minutes in before the errors began and the vid stopped will try again later from what I heard it's kinda bizarre

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2012, 07:36:00 PM »
cheers parts. It really amazed me. I think it is would be right up Farnsworths alley

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2012, 07:37:25 PM »
WTF is right.   Watched the rest.  Sure the guy is being a pain in the ass but if everything was legitimate it would be easy enough for them to explain it all which they are not doing. The way he describes the set up sounds like one of those classic con games. 
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 07:41:17 PM by Parts »

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2012, 06:54:39 AM »
WTF is right.   Watched the rest.  Sure the guy is being a pain in the ass but if everything was legitimate it would be easy enough for them to explain it all which they are not doing. The way he describes the set up sounds like one of those classic con games.

http://www.truth-now.net/vtable.htm

I want to see if this is true. It may well be. The problem is two fold. IF it is real then what are the real implications...it bodes very badly BUT worse still IF it is right then what could anyone actually do about it? I am assuming it did not happen one or two years ago and I doubt it was done in the last 50. Correcting it IF it is correct is no doubt necessary BUT at what cost? It would be a shitfest of epic porportions

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2012, 08:16:50 PM »
This has Freeman On The Land theories written all over it.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2012, 08:38:14 PM »

I know about those guys too but I do not think that this was the POV. I think a Freeman would have a field day with it though.

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 09:24:54 PM »

I know about those guys too but I do not think that this was the POV. I think a Freeman would have a field day with it though.

I have a feeling this may be nothing more than the SEC's file on the Australian embassy.

However, that was simply my observation, I could be wrong.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2012, 04:59:04 AM »
That is the thing and this video raised an interesting point. We do not know. We can presume or hope but that is it.
Big problem with these ponderings is it invariably leads to conspiracy theories and the like and goodbye credibility.
For example. Illuminatii = a secret cabal of ultra rich and powerful controlling the world.
We would be horribly naive to believe that there were not rich and powerful people who do dictate many thing s through use of their power to strengthen their position and weaken other's. The media barons can control to a big extent the information we read and talk about. The banking magnates can leverage control or favour with debt. Big political players too can garner favour. Big business can use inside knowledge exempt from peopel without an inside track to act quicker and more decisively than some of their peers.
Maybe a lot of what they do is done in secret. Why would they let anyone who did not know what they wanted to share, if it would cost them that station or an opportunity to get stronger, more powerful or wealthier.
Maybe a lot of this is correupt or unethical and they should not. Perhaps too some of it actually illegal.
Like the bodybuilders taking steroids to keep up with their peers, maybe the rich and powerful take similarly bad shortcuts.
Now...this does not say that the people that do this are part of a freemason or templar society or reptilian overseers nor Satanic world manipulators.
If you do question these things though, chances are you are likely to be thrown in with the wackos.
If you found or or suspected one or more groups or entities doing the wrong things or corrupting processes for self-gain then it doesn't have to be more than that but that alone ought to be recognised as important.

Thing is, I dunno. I dunno whether copyright symbols and trademarks and patents on what appears to non-corporate Australian emblems is concerning or not. I dunno whether ABNs and apparent corporate numbers and foreign government registration is a bit dubious and I dunno whether the renaming of Australian departments and such is worth investigation.

IF it is not above board though i suspect it is a system taken on a long time ago and not for good intent and not easily rectified. My concern is why it is not transparent.