Educational

Author Topic: Site Management Update and Rules  (Read 9044 times)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Site Management Update and Rules
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2012, 05:42:50 PM »
must be a young troll

trolling is ok

but if you troll you got to expect folks to come back at you

this one didnt seem to like that very much

caused it to run out of steam

at least we got a little practice at troll-scalping

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2012, 06:33:24 PM »
Did this guy really think he was going to out-troll a forum already full of trolls and troll-bashers?

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2012, 06:39:16 PM »
Did this guy really think he was going to out-troll a forum already full of trolls and troll-bashers?

He got in over his head.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: December 29, 2012, 06:50:42 PM »
I'm guessing it's a teamwork.

I did see Butterfles reading Scrap's moanings the other day. Not saying it is Butterflies but sure as hell not saying it isn't.

??? ??? ???

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Dont be such a paranoid weirdo Les. I dont think much of Odeon, but I certainly dont see any evidence of teamwork between Scrappy and anyone else here.

Paranoid? What the hell are you on about?
This is quite obviously scrap or perhaps a friend of scrap and is definitely based on the pea guy message thread. No paranoia there.
So scrap and you and butt coffee each have in the past made moronic sock puppet accounts.
If it was anyone it is likely him or one of his friends responding to the Message from Peaguy thread, and if one of his friends then one who likes sock puppets like he does.
None of this is paranoid. Weird assertion to suggest I was. But then you WL leap to rather fanciful conclusions won't you Butterflies.

Oh, right. You think I'm SteveAdmin? I suppose if you really cant work out who SteveAdmin is, then it does make sense to suspect to me. It is kinda funny though :lol1:

Well I think it is Scrap, and that he is sockpuppetting as a result of being butthurt from the Message from Peaguy thread.
I think the general consensus is that it is Scrap.
I did say that there have been others in the past to make stupid online username/personas, Butterflies being one of them. So I would not say it was not her.
Therefore Butterrflies has got it into her head that I think it is her and I am weird and paranoid about it.

Short answer...EVERYONE thinks it is Scrap but none of us know.

Good one Butterflies. Comprehension is a fallen victim in your attempts to communicate online

OK. Fair enough. You knew it was Scrap all along. You knew it wasnt me.

You just decided to suggest at my involvement, despite me not posting in around a month, because you saw me browsing Scrappys thread.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #79 on: December 29, 2012, 06:52:45 PM »
:bounce: :bounce:Okay, so the ADMIN crap isn't fooling anyone anymore ... ah well, I'll just troll the site with perverted messages under a new screen name.

Perverted messages?  go on then :o
actually, do you know any dirty jokes?
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2012, 04:30:47 AM »
That was fun. Not. I wonder if he's going to post again.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2012, 04:53:23 AM »
I'm guessing it's a teamwork.

I did see Butterfles reading Scrap's moanings the other day. Not saying it is Butterflies but sure as hell not saying it isn't.

??? ??? ???

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Dont be such a paranoid weirdo Les. I dont think much of Odeon, but I certainly dont see any evidence of teamwork between Scrappy and anyone else here.

Paranoid? What the hell are you on about?
This is quite obviously scrap or perhaps a friend of scrap and is definitely based on the pea guy message thread. No paranoia there.
So scrap and you and butt coffee each have in the past made moronic sock puppet accounts.
If it was anyone it is likely him or one of his friends responding to the Message from Peaguy thread, and if one of his friends then one who likes sock puppets like he does.
None of this is paranoid. Weird assertion to suggest I was. But then you WL leap to rather fanciful conclusions won't you Butterflies.

Oh, right. You think I'm SteveAdmin? I suppose if you really cant work out who SteveAdmin is, then it does make sense to suspect to me. It is kinda funny though :lol1:

Well I think it is Scrap, and that he is sockpuppetting as a result of being butthurt from the Message from Peaguy thread.
I think the general consensus is that it is Scrap.
I did say that there have been others in the past to make stupid online username/personas, Butterflies being one of them. So I would not say it was not her.
Therefore Butterrflies has got it into her head that I think it is her and I am weird and paranoid about it.

Short answer...EVERYONE thinks it is Scrap but none of us know.

Good one Butterflies. Comprehension is a fallen victim in your attempts to communicate online

OK. Fair enough. You knew it was Scrap all along. You knew it wasnt me.

You just decided to suggest at my involvement, despite me not posting in around a month, because you saw me browsing Scrappys thread.

...yes...
In the past you have, as Scrap has, taken shots at the site for fun and drama. I do not think that this particular incident has your involvement in it, nor do I necessarily believe you will seek to make some mileage out of it.
But when I happen to see you in that thread after having been rather quiet lately, I thought I would mention you. If you did happen to cause drama over this or anything related to this we will not be unxer the misapprehension you were not reading everything and were as absent as your postings.
I suspected you would announce yourself in the thread. You did. That you misread what I wrote...meh
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2012, 05:08:17 AM »
She's drawn to drama, especially the kind that includes me.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2012, 05:36:31 AM »
Yup. I think  it is sad. That said, at this stage and to be fair, all she has done is read Scraps thread, announce herself and dispute accusations never made of her. Pretty harmless and silly.
Of course she is not always harmless and silly, and if she were then her name would no have come up
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2012, 11:50:03 AM »
She's drawn to drama,

You're right. The only thing that I have any interest in ATM on this site is the petty drama.

especially the kind that includes me.

:lol1: :lol1:

That sounds so self-important :laugh:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2012, 11:52:23 AM »

But when I happen to see you in that thread after having been rather quiet lately, I thought I would mention you. If you did happen to cause drama over this or anything related to this we will not be unxer the misapprehension you were not reading everything and were as absent as your postings.

:tard:

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2012, 12:49:27 PM »

be pleased that you are getting attention. Acknowledgement that you are alive, is a good thing?

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2012, 12:57:58 PM »
@OP: Its a beautiful day to kick your ass!!!!!

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2012, 01:04:26 PM »

be pleased that you are getting attention. Acknowledgement that you are alive, is a good thing?

Frankly, I can do without the attention of creepy old men :puke:

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2012, 01:06:58 PM »

:-\

Frankly, I can do without the attention of creepy old men :puke: