Author Topic: noxious cunt, PPK  (Read 875 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
noxious cunt, PPK
« on: April 01, 2012, 12:58:13 AM »
I'm calling you out for calling me a noxious cunt, among other things, but as you can see I think it's you you're thinking of. You're a two-faced wus. When Odeon went for me, you followed his lead like a bitch in heat. One minute you're a friend, the next a rabid dog.

P7PSP

Re: noxious cunt, PPK
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 04:42:11 AM »
I'm calling you out for calling me a noxious cunt, among other things, but as you can see I think it's you you're thinking of. You're a two-faced wus. When Odeon went for me, you followed his lead like a bitch in heat. One minute you're a friend, the next a rabid dog.
Actually I tried to get along with you for a while - staying out of your shit with odeon and bodie for example. Then you referred to me as a "dolt wanker - fucking loser" because I pointed out to BruceCM that what he had posted was a coherent post that got his point across, as opposed to the spammy stupid shit that he had been posting.

Typical for your disordered thinking you are, in effect, stating that the only way a person can get along with you is by thinking WWMMD? (What Would Meadow Muffin Do?) and posting accordingly. That is self centered and stupid on your part - IOW typical - to believe that I will bother doing such. I don't look to odeon, bodie, Sir_Les or others to figure out what I am going to post. After flaming your initial posts in this go round I refrained from doing so again, as I stated that I would, to see if you were actually going to try and get along with others. Once you gave me that crap for commenting on Bruce's polite request to odeon and bodie to leave his thread I decided that any further attempts to get along with you would be futile. Hence my unflattering comparison of you to Judge Judy.

In conclusion, this is for you  :finger:, this is for your dog  :finger:, and this is for the horse you rode in on  :finger:  :hyke:

And to show there are no hard feelings here is a late night snack for you Meadow Muffin.  :thumbup:

« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 04:44:32 AM by PPK »

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 06:49:38 AM »
The second half of your post which equal 2/3 doesn't even make sense. Just a bunch of filler which amounts to nothing. You're a nasty sow who has no class. I was tolerant of you despite your distasteful manners but I'm done and have no respect for you at all.no surprise there.

P7PSP

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 07:06:02 AM »
The second half of your post which equal 2/3 doesn't even make sense. Just a bunch of filler which amounts to nothing. You're a nasty sow who has no class. I was tolerant of you despite your distasteful manners but I'm done and have no respect for you at all.no surprise there.
1/2 = 2/3? No surprise that one so devoid of logical thought processes would lack basic math ability as well. My "distasteful" manners are just a side affect of autism. If you really were autistic you would understand. I am really very talented and people love :pinkbeat: me.

Mothers Day is just about 6 weeks away. Pencil it in and tell your mom hi from me.  :hahaha:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 07:13:36 AM »
You're completely lame and stupid. That's all you're capable of. During the next few days if I'm here that long, you are ignored. You are inhuman and that is not autism, fuckwit. There are no words to tell you how much you disgust me. I can't even go there...you aren't even worth choice words....Just a sick perv to the bloody core.

P7PSP

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 07:21:12 AM »
You're completely lame and stupid. That's all you're capable of. During the next few days if I'm here that long, you are ignored. You are inhuman and that is not autism, fuckwit. There are no words to tell you how much you disgust me. I can't even go there...you aren't even worth choice words....Just a sick perv to the bloody core.
Poor widdle Meadow Muffin not feewing validated? Here's a video from PPK to Meadow snookums. :hug:

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 11:37:31 AM »
Hey look at me guise! I can spam utterly useless shit where I'm not welcome! YIPPEE!

I would make legal threats, were it not for my complete newbishness at law.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 02:31:24 PM »
Hey look at me guise! I can spam utterly useless shit where I'm not welcome! YIPPEE!

I would make legal threats, were it not for my complete newbishness at law.

Whatever happened to that noxious cunt?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 03:02:12 PM »
/shrugs

He wasn't BRAVE! :arrr:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein