Educational

Author Topic: Unanswered Questions Answered Here  (Read 1268 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Unanswered Questions Answered Here
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2006, 09:22:37 PM »
Okay okay, in that line of disgusting questions:  How much menstrual fluid does the average woman produce during their lifetime?
good one!

exactly how many human beings are there on earth today?

http://www.census.gov/ipc/www/popclockworld.html

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2006, 09:23:17 PM »
i am thinking on average.

but i would be willing to negotiate up to 35 years, just for you dawg.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2006, 09:24:55 PM »
OK, but I kind of collect extremes, ya know.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2006, 09:27:35 PM »
Okay okay, in that line of disgusting questions:  How much menstrual fluid does the average woman produce during their lifetime?
good one!

exactly how many human beings are there on earth today?

http://www.census.gov/ipc/www/popclockworld.html

roughly 800,108,868,264  pounds of poop per year.

can't we make fuel out of this?
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2006, 09:27:53 PM »
What is average amount of cum a male produces at each session?

Why not , since Jessica is asking me to save it for her.  As long as it stays closed it may not stink.  I am quite flattered, because I would not ask her to do that.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2006, 09:31:12 PM »

Actually, they do make fuel out of it (methane gas is a biproduct of decomposition by aerobic bacteria) at the waste treatment plant, but they burn it off right there, instead of trying to capture it for some ecologically responsible purpose.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2006, 09:37:25 PM »
What is average amount of cum a male produces at each session?

Why not , since Jessica is asking me to save it for her.  As long as it stays closed it may not stink.  I am quite flattered, because I would not ask her to do that.

I think you should definitely save it for her, if she's important to you, but you should deliver it to her one wad at a time and make her work for it.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2006, 09:40:38 PM »
I am going to fuck the shit out of her if everything goes well and nothing will top that.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2006, 10:29:00 PM »
Per orgasm, it is like a teaspoon on average.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2006, 11:45:23 PM »
How do anti-air weapons track their target?

In several ways, Nomaken, but of course some of them are classified.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAM_Missile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_surface-to-air_missiles

Some missiles home in on infrared signatures of their targets (for example, Stinger Missiles), some home in on the radar signatures of their targets, some missiles (for example, TOW Missiles) can be optically corrected in flight using two thin wires, but TOW missiles are more commonly used for ground targets, however, and some missiles are laser guided.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2006, 11:47:11 PM »
What does laser guided mean?  How can you paint a target with a laser? wouldnt you have to keep it on the missile, and wouldnt that be hard as hell?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2006, 11:57:32 PM »
What does laser guided mean?  How can you paint a target with a laser? wouldnt you have to keep it on the missile, and wouldnt that be hard as hell?

I can't tell you any details that you can't get from an internet search, Nomaken.  These are the two laser guided SAMs linked to in Wikipedia.  Maybe this will help you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starstreak_missile

The Starstreak missile is transported in a sealed launch tube. This tube is attached to an aiming unit for firing. The operator tracks the target using the aiming units' optically stabilized sight. The process of tracking the target allowing the aiming unit to compute the right trajectory to bring the missile together with the target. The operator can indicate wind direction to the unit, and in the case of a long range target provide super elevation. When the initial tracking is complete, the operator fires the missile by pressing a button.

The missile then fires the first stage rocket motor, which launches the missile from the tube—but burns out before leaving the tube to protect the operator. When the missile is a safe distance from the operator the second stage fires, which rapidly accelerates the missile to burn out velocity of about Mach 3.5 400 m away from the operator. As the second stage burns out the three dart submunitions are released. The darts are each 396 mm long with a diameter of 22 mm and weigh about 0.9 kg. Each dart consists of a rotating forebody with two canard fins attached to a non-rotating rear assembly which has four fins. The rear assembly also houses the electronics that guide the missile. The dart housing is made from a tungsten alloy, and contains approximately 0.45 kg of explosive with a delayed impact activated fuse.

The missiles are guided by two laser beams projected into a two dimensional matrix by the aiming unit. The laser is modulated according to its position in the projected matrix, this modulation is detected by each submunition and allows it to determine any steering correction. The submunitions steer briefly by stoping the rotating forebody with a clutch. The front wings then steer the missile in the appropriate direction. The three submunitions fly in a formation about 1.5 m in radius, and have enough kinetic energy to manouever to meet a target evading at 9G at 7,000 m.

On impact with the target a delayed action fuse is triggered. This gives time for the projectile to penetrate the target before the explosive warhead detonates. The tungsten housing is designed to fragment and produce maximum damage inside the target.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RBS-70

RBS 70 is a short-range man-portable (MANPADS), laser-guided missile system. The operator (skytt in Swedish) receives instructions on the position of the target from a local SLT (combat-control terminal) which is about the size of a laptop. The SLT in turn receives information through an encoded radio broadcast made by either a radar station (PS 90, PS 70) or some other information gathering source. When the target has been acquired by the operator he turns off the safety, which switches on the main laser and sends out an IFF signal and if positive makes firing impossible. If the operator is confident that he has a good track he fires. The missile then flies in the beam of the laser from the sight, adjusting its position constantly to stay within the beam. This puts a lot of pressure on the operator who needs to have a very steady aim. If the missile is guided to within 30 meters of the target a kill is 95% assured. RB 70 has been constantly updated and improved, the first versions (Mk 0) had a short range and limited kill capabilities but this was much improved in later versions. Mk 1 and Mk 2 followed shortly and are the standard RB 70 with a range of 5,000-6,000 m and a ceiling of 3,000 m. RBS 70 is a product of Saab Bofors Dynamics and is operational in 15 customer countries, on all continents and in arctic, desert as well as tropical environments.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2006, 11:59:29 PM »
Jeese, no wonder I am horny all the time, I make far less than a 1 teaspoon.  If conditions are right, I can produce 50 percent greater than average.  I think I should look into this, I want to go for a record.  I made the record for fastest orgasim I think, now this.

Spread your legs woman!

Scrapheap

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2006, 12:06:25 AM »

Actually, they do make fuel out of it (methane gas is a biproduct of decomposition by aerobic bacteria) at the waste treatment plant, but they burn it off right there, instead of trying to capture it for some ecologically responsible purpose.

I had to do some community service at the wast treatment plant in Lompoc back in my younger days. They ran electrical generators off of it.  :vulcan:

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2006, 05:03:35 AM »
A teaspoon isn't alot.  And the depth of the spoon is decieving.

Question:
Can we construct jet powered aircraft as small as a half a meter in length, and how much weight could an aircraft that small carry, if it is jet powered, and how long could it fly for?