Educational

Author Topic: Coincidence  (Read 720 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
Re: Coincidence
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2012, 07:31:03 AM »
closest thing i can think of is weird deja vu moments where i think somethings going to happen and it does... its been happening a whole bunch the last year.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Coincidence
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2021, 01:29:36 AM »
Something happened when I used to work at the mushroom farm. My supervisor gave me some paperwork to take to the boss of despatch, which was on the other side of the farm, an area I seldom went to. When I got to the boss's office I said hi to her and she asked me to wait while she answered a phone call. She answered it and then gave the handset to me. I was surprised to hear my twin sister on the other end. She asked me where I was. I said I was at work. She answered but I called you at home.

So my twin mistakenly called despatch at work, a place I hardly ever went to, thinking she called me at home. The timing of it was freaky.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae