Author Topic: Daylight Savings is a Conspiracah!  (Read 737 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Daylight Savings is a Conspiracah!
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 09:41:37 AM »

Existence is a conspiracy.

DST is not a conspiracy, it is simply pointless bullshit.
The lack of evidence is evidence itself of how successful and pervasive this conspiracy is.  :nerdy: Clearly the hangman rope sneak jew gangster conspiracy thrives on your complacency.

Did you miss the sarcasm or did I?  :tard:

It's an inside joke about an ex-member.  Before my time even, but I have heard it before.

Who?

I don't remember.  I do know that Scrap once had a sockpuppet imitating him in the same way.

Edit:  Never mind, it was Lit.  Just run a search on "hangman jew" :)  Clearly I am not really getting the joke, but it still makes me giggle.

Computer God computerized brainthinking sealed robot operating arm surgery cabinet machine removal of most of the frontal command-lobe of the brain - gradually during lifetime and overnight in all insane asylums after Computer God kosher-bosher one month probation period - creating helpless, hopeless Computer God Frankenstein Earphone Radio Parroting Puppet brainless slaves resulting in millions of hopeless helpless homeless derelicts in all JerU.S.Alem cities and Soviet slave work camps. Not only the hangman rope Deadly Gangster Parroting Puppet scum-on-top know this top medical secret even worse deadly gangster Jew disease; from deaf Ronnie Reagan to U.S.S.R. Gorbachev know this oy vay ComputerGod Containment Policy (top secret)!

Eventual brain-lobotomization of the entire world populationfor the Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist Computer God Overall Plan - an ideal worldwide population of light- skinned, low hopeless and helpless Jew-mulattos; the Communist "Black Wave" of the future. :tantrum:

Not only the hangman rope Deadly Gangster Parroting Puppet scum-on-top know this top medical secret even worse deadly gangster Jew disease; from deaf Ronnie Reagan to U.S.S.R. Gorbachev know this oy vay Computer God Containment Policy (top secret)! :tantrum:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 09:44:15 AM by One L »

midlifeaspie

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2012, 09:45:59 AM »
KooJyung?

You playboy scum-on-top KNOW these things are true!!!

The world-wide mad communist computer god gangster manipulated by slimy Kosher-bosher Jew doctors can't stop the worse than defenseless Kim Jong Ill !!!

You sodomous, rectum-lapping negroidic in apperance, detested by all factions, sneak deadly hangman rope gangsters, I'll give it to you to suck, FINISH HIM!!!!!

:tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2012, 09:24:17 PM »
  It's been how long now, a month? and I'm still so sleepy at the end of every day.
   DST makes me want to hibernate.  It makes me lazy.  ( In summer the heat is my excuse.  :tard:  )
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2012, 05:30:22 AM »
It is only an hour's difference, right?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2012, 07:34:42 AM »
It is only an hour's difference, right?

Yes, it really is only part of the problem.  Winter itself messes up my sleep.  :apondering:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"