Author Topic: Create A Fart  (Read 469 times)

Graelwyn

Create A Fart
« on: January 24, 2007, 10:29:44 PM »

Scrapheap

Re: Create A Fart
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 10:32:38 PM »
Do you like Ren & Stimpy?? :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green:

Graelwyn

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 10:34:38 PM »
Not seen it but if it has fart humour or shares similarities with South Park etc, I would probably have fun watching...  :green: I have a fantastic Adam Sandler sound file called the farting psychiatrist... it is classic, I have played that to so many people.

Scrapheap

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 10:43:01 PM »
Imagine South Park minus the social satire. It's pure toilet/vomit/booger/smegma/stink/fart humor. Ren is a Chihuahua with a foul temper and Stimpy is a big, beyond-stupid cat. They show lots of close-ups of piles of shit, boogers, vomit and other gross things.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 08:56:33 AM »
who farted?
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 10:22:06 AM »
You did   :P

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 01:18:15 PM »
stinky!
Misunderstood.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 10:50:01 PM »
OMFJC!! stimpy and ren OWNS!

Brings back some memories does stimpy and ren.

When I was very young, in those days when I was still a little kid, with a child's eyes looking on the world, that...hm I find I really don't know how to put it into words, not 'innocence' just..everything brand new and shining, shinyness on my world outlook, coupled with somewhat less self-awareness/self-analytical introspection, and much, much more kanner's-ishness. Best I can do.

When stimpy and ren used to be on TV, used to sit down on the lounge floor of my old home on the carpet after I'd gone and had my bath/shower and drip-dry, whilst watching the iniquotous, hilarious, totally fuckedup riotousness that is stimpy and ren:D

Its SOOOOOO un-PC (refreshingly so, I hate PC-ism and will not abide the least part thereof.)
So politically incorrect that there is no fucking WAY it would ever see the daylight in this day and age. Used to be on, i THINK, on ITV, if not then BBC 4 (the original channel 4 not the modern second beeb 4 thats on freeview. Maybe freeview would air it, since ITV2 shows american dad, family guy and bordertown, with all their gutter-stroke-toilet humor; black/faggot/chomo/cripple/retarded/jew jokes, but I doubt terrestrial TV and in particular the beeb would air stimpy and ren these days.)

Think I'll go watch some on youtube in a bit, once I've finished the current mission on my x-com ufo defense game, after taking out the alien base my interceptor planes out on patrol  recently detected, having inserted the best of the best soldiers who make up the elite group of soldiers stationed at my primary attack base. Covert strike team insertion into the base, on a search and destroy mission, to seek out the heart of the base, its control and communication system, as well as its navigation controls, gunning down any bugs that get in the way, laying waste to the control system then splitting into two fireteams operating close together but out of line-of-sight, close enough to provide assistance to each other though, and backed up by the hefty fire support available from the heavy hovertank (equipped with a very, very heavy plasma cannon on its primary gun mount, considerably larger and more devastating than any of the man-portable laser or plasma weaponry usually carried by the strike team.)

Time to take that control center down, ruining the base, then splitting up and searching corridor to corridor, room to room, and take out anything left alive.

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.