Educational

Author Topic: Britney Spears and Paris Hilton- AS?  (Read 3215 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Britney Spears and Paris Hilton- AS?
« on: August 26, 2012, 09:33:43 PM »
Quote from: Batman55

I recall a month or so ago another poster came to the site with the idea of Mariah Carey having Asperger's Syndrome.  The reasons for this being her precocious musical gifts (sp. early brain development that would cause this) and a long period of bizarre behavior during a nervous breakdown.  Obviously it would be logical to assume that an Aspie overstressed by the social aspects of fame would be prone to nervous breakdowns in such an idiosyncratic way.  I now have found two new names to add to the list of Aspie celebrities.

After many hours of research, I have come to the conclusion that Britney Spears has Asperger's Syndrome.  The reasons being her precocious musical gifts--less her voice than her excellent dancing ability and coordination, would was considered prodigious at a young age.  Now, like Mariah Carey, she has been exhibiting bizarre and troubling behavior for a long time.  Recently she was taken to an institution against her will, and given a conservator.  It is believed that the overstimulation from excessive people contact (Aspies get overstimulated and break down from excessive social interaction) would cause this autistic breakdown for Ms. Spears, in addition to the stress incurred from losing custody to her kids.  But by and large, Ms. Spears has a long history of social problems.  She has used her "own world" of musical expression to counteract this, but no longer will this savant musical ability suffice as an outlet for expressing her feelings; not with the new pressures faced in the child custody battle and the increasingly watchful eye of the media.

Paris Hilton may also have Asperger's Syndrome.  The reason I believe so is the "remoteness" she exhibits in most of her interviews, as if she is occupied in some other (possibly autistic) realm.  Most of her answers are nervous and short, showing that she has a communication impediment which prevents her from acting naturally.  Ms. Hilton also has the common comorbid condition of ADHD, for which she has been medicated for many years.  Ms. Hilton also exhibits unusual gifts in modeling on the runway and a splinter skill in creating designer handbags.  She is known to take a lot of "inward postures" to wind down after excessive socializing, during which time she will spend hours repetitively constructing prototypes for new handbags.  This is one of her many specific interests, which come and go over time, according to sources close to Ms. Hilton.  Paris Hilton has hidden her Asperger's quite well, beneath the guise of a wealthy socialite.  But what we are not told about are the many behavioral interventions she underwent for her autistic spectrum disorder, which occurred until her mid-teens.  Since she has shown so much success in socializing, Paris Hilton may exhibit another savant skill in addition to modeling and designing:  social savantism.

I believe one day Britney Spears and Paris Hilton may reveal their diagnoses of Asperger's to the public, but that day, unfortunately, may not be soon.  I hope that Britney Spears is receiving proper treatment for her comorbid conditions of depression and social anxiety, at the moment.  It is hoped she will be able to re-learn the social skills lost in her current breakdown, and quickly.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 09:40:15 PM by Duckfetishgirl »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: Britney Spears and Paris Hilton- AS?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 09:41:22 PM »
http://www.aspiesforfreedom.com/showthread.php?tid=11894

This was posted on AFF in 2008. The reaction from the members there at the time was hilarious.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 09:47:39 PM »

This was posted on AFF in 2008. The reaction from the members there at the time was hilarious.

Wasn't that post written as a piss-take?  I vaguely remember that it may have been.  :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 09:50:36 PM »

Wasn't that post written as a piss-take?  I vaguely remember that it may have been.  :orly:

It was meant as satire and no one got the joke. They didn't appreciate it back then. :(

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 09:51:42 PM »
Asspies are never often the type of people to have a sense of humour.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 05:58:54 AM »
Quote from: Batman55

I recall a month or so ago another poster came to the site with the idea of Mariah Carey having Asperger's Syndrome.  The reasons for this being her precocious musical gifts (sp. early brain development that would cause this) and a long period of bizarre behavior during a nervous breakdown.  Obviously it would be logical to assume that an Aspie overstressed by the social aspects of fame would be prone to nervous breakdowns in such an idiosyncratic way.  I now have found two new names to add to the list of Aspie celebrities.

After many hours of research, I have come to the conclusion that Britney Spears has Asperger's Syndrome.  The reasons being her precocious musical gifts--less her voice than her excellent dancing ability and coordination, would was considered prodigious at a young age.  Now, like Mariah Carey, she has been exhibiting bizarre and troubling behavior for a long time.  Recently she was taken to an institution against her will, and given a conservator.  It is believed that the overstimulation from excessive people contact (Aspies get overstimulated and break down from excessive social interaction) would cause this autistic breakdown for Ms. Spears, in addition to the stress incurred from losing custody to her kids.  But by and large, Ms. Spears has a long history of social problems.  She has used her "own world" of musical expression to counteract this, but no longer will this savant musical ability suffice as an outlet for expressing her feelings; not with the new pressures faced in the child custody battle and the increasingly watchful eye of the media.

Paris Hilton may also have Asperger's Syndrome.  The reason I believe so is the "remoteness" she exhibits in most of her interviews, as if she is occupied in some other (possibly autistic) realm.  Most of her answers are nervous and short, showing that she has a communication impediment which prevents her from acting naturally.  Ms. Hilton also has the common comorbid condition of ADHD, for which she has been medicated for many years.  Ms. Hilton also exhibits unusual gifts in modeling on the runway and a splinter skill in creating designer handbags.  She is known to take a lot of "inward postures" to wind down after excessive socializing, during which time she will spend hours repetitively constructing prototypes for new handbags.  This is one of her many specific interests, which come and go over time, according to sources close to Ms. Hilton.  Paris Hilton has hidden her Asperger's quite well, beneath the guise of a wealthy socialite.  But what we are not told about are the many behavioral interventions she underwent for her autistic spectrum disorder, which occurred until her mid-teens.  Since she has shown so much success in socializing, Paris Hilton may exhibit another savant skill in addition to modeling and designing:  social savantism.

I believe one day Britney Spears and Paris Hilton may reveal their diagnoses of Asperger's to the public, but that day, unfortunately, may not be soon.  I hope that Britney Spears is receiving proper treatment for her comorbid conditions of depression and social anxiety, at the moment.  It is hoped she will be able to re-learn the social skills lost in her current breakdown, and quickly.

No.

They also did not get the humour of Aspergers High. I thought it was hilarious

http://www.ucbcomedy.com/videos/play/6367/aspergers-high
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap