Author Topic: Eris has a question.  (Read 2661 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Eris has a question.
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2012, 12:16:40 PM »
one of the reasons i like being female is that i can play with mine whenever i want  :P

i guess if i were a bloke i would spend a fair bit of time tinkering with my todger, too  :penis:
It's better this way.  We don't get stuck with equipment that's done with just the one shot.

AHAHAHAHA! Is that your experience, then? Well thats an ego booster. Mine stays going as long as its fucked with. :green:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2012, 01:02:00 PM »
I'd rather a one shot than something that will tingle for hours on end, even after sexy times.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2012, 01:38:20 PM »
one of the reasons i like being female is that i can play with mine whenever i want  :P

i guess if i were a bloke i would spend a fair bit of time tinkering with my todger, too  :penis:
It's better this way.  We don't get stuck with equipment that's done with just the one shot.

AHAHAHAHA! Is that your experience, then? Well thats an ego booster. Mine stays going as long as its fucked with. :green:

*grabs your fishing tackle*
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2012, 03:00:40 PM »
I'd rather a one shot than something that will tingle for hours on end, even after sexy times.

Yeah. You got me there. Sucks. :'(
I will never stop...

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2012, 05:44:30 AM »

OK, maybe one or two shots, under the right circumstances.  :P  It is nice to have no refractory period at all, though.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2012, 07:52:36 AM »

*grabs your fishing tackle*

That's my favorite new euphemism, I'm stealing it!  :green:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2012, 12:08:47 PM »

OK, maybe one or two shots, under the right circumstances.  :P  It is nice to have no refractory period at all, though.

Oh its sure nice for the girl, but there exists men like me who stay hard for a couple of hours even after the girl is all sore and "satisfied". The guy winds up not feeling so satisfied at all. In fact its quite maddening.  :dunno:
I will never stop...

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: September 03, 2012, 10:34:55 AM »

Oh its sure nice for the girl, but there exists men like me who stay hard for a couple of hours even after the girl is all sore and "satisfied". The guy winds up not feeling so satisfied at all. In fact its quite maddening.  :dunno:
So your issue isn't that you lack a refractory period, it's that you don't achieve full happiness easily, then?  (Think you mentioned that before.)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.