Educational

Author Topic: The zombie apocalypse has begun  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
Re: The zombie apocalypse has begun
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2012, 12:38:18 PM »
You don't need a kit, you need training. Everything is a fucking weapon, and the sooner you realize that the longer you'll live. The only thing you need for zombie survival is one part awesome, one part badass, and two parts pissed off.

Oh yeah? What kind of training would you recommend?

firearms training and general fitness training would be a good start. survival training is a necessity as far as living off the land goes because if zombies do come you would be stupid to keep in the city. fixing and maintaining simple or even more complicated machines and electronics such as radios, engines, wells if you find a property that has one. so on and so forth.

zombie survival kits have more than just weapons. weapons are the most common part of it though of but they also require watter, food, first aid kit, tools, so on and so forth.

just sayin

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!