Educational

Author Topic: How can i prank my neighbour  (Read 2228 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: How can i prank my neighbour
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2012, 05:02:33 PM »
i agree with richards post.

You will never live that down  :zoinks:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2012, 05:11:30 PM »
One thing you can do is put water in a bottle but don't fill it to the top leave space. Put rotten meat in it or roadkill and cover the lid. Set it out in the sun for days maybe 2 weeks tilll the water gets rancid. Put the water in water balloons using a funnel and whenever he is outside throw them at him. If you can make a giant slingshot with medical tubing so you can get him from a distance without him seeing you. He'd have to burn the clothes he's wearing.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2012, 05:46:46 PM »
Whatever you choose to do, if there's any chance it could get you in trouble, then maybe you shouldn't do it.  Since you were in the military, your fingerprints are on file and could be traced back to you if left on an item used to prank him.  Except that he's been throwing things that could hurt the urchin or dogs,  I'd say leave him alone. 

Perhaps you could go over there and ask him if anyone is using his yard because you've seen things being thrown over his fence into your yard.  That puts him on notice that you know it's him without actually accusing him of it.  Bring some of the items back to him and ask what he wants done with them.  Should you notify the police or what?  You know he's not the type to do this, so you're concerned that someone is trespassing on his property and might do something to his house.  Has he noticed anything missing, etc, etc.  Tell him that you'll call him the next time it happens so he can check his house.  Play the concerned neighbor who's letting him know you're onto him without saying so in so many words.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2012, 05:52:46 PM »
Thanks,   :angel:  i have not done anything

...yet :hahaha:

I am mulling stuff over,  but i love your suggestions :evillaugh:

and yes when he hit my neighbour with some brick she called the police and they went round and... did fuck all...but they did send
a newsletter round highlighting the dangers of throwing missiles

ahh bless them,  the police...they are so helpful :zoinks:
blah blah blah

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2012, 10:04:08 PM »

and yes when he hit my neighbour with some brick she called the police and they went round and... did fuck all...but they did send

at least american police would have probably shot him.... EDITED due to total BCC code fail.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 02:00:04 PM by ADHD Squirrel High on Meth »

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2012, 10:28:48 PM »
Stick a raw trout under his front porch.

:evillaugh:

edit;

Even better: buy one or two nonvenomous snakes, decapitate them then toss them in the same place as the fish. In a few days... a skunk's rear will seem like a pleasant fragrance in comparison.

If you can toss a dead vulture on top... GO FOR IT!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 10:33:16 PM by Kapkao »

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2012, 08:51:23 AM »

You are breeding dogs, are they also a source of income for you?

In that case, calling the cops because your economical well being is being threatened by violence may help more. You're an entrepeneur then, those people are worth a lot more than common people.  :-\

Sending a letter (anonymous) to the local rag about how a certain person in X-street likes to perv at his neighbours, or throw missiles at them would not do the man any good either.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2012, 10:27:29 AM »
Sign his address up for every free subscription you can find. The more embarrassing the better.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2012, 10:39:31 AM »
Get some aluminium powder, and iron oxide. Mix stoichiometric proportions, either red or black iron oxide will work, use a strip of magnesium as a fuse, put the lot in a bucket, put it on the bonnet of his car, then light the magnesium with a blowtorch.

Thermite will keep burning until its all gone, impossible to put out, burns at a few thousand degrees C, if its 'put out' with either water or CO2, it burns so damn hot, that it will spit off the oxygen and just make it burn hotter still.

It will burn a great big fucking hole straight through his car and keep going. Hell, it might even torch a crater into the concrete below if you use a few kg of thermite.

The car will be a complete writeoff, and if you do it near the fuel tank, it will probably explode.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2012, 12:14:23 PM »
too bad nobody here is chemistry geek enough to understand that...

:P (srsly? "stoichiometric"? wtfux!)  :evillaugh:

P7PSP

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2012, 01:14:31 PM »

Proportions.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2012, 01:43:17 PM »
Just wiki 'thermite'

Stoichiometry is simply matching the ratio of one reagent to another,by molecular/atomic weights.
In the case of red iron oxide (there are 16 different oxides of iron, and a couple of different hydroxides), its simply rust. Fe2O3. 196g/mol.  Aluminium has an atomic weight of 26g/mol, 26.9, to the nearest one digit. So you want 2 moles of aluminium powder per mole of Fe2O3, to abstract all of the iron, forming aluminium oxide and iron, once ignited.

Its hard to ignite, very, very hard. Blowtorching it for quite some time will do it, but the best way is to stick a strip of magnesium ribbon into the thermite, and light the Mg with a blowtorch. Mg burns hot enough to ignite thermite. Alternatively,  one could make a variant of thermite that ignites easier, thermate, made by adding a little sulfur (obtainable from many pet stores, for some reason its sold for adding to the drinking water of various animals)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermate Thermate has a lower ignition temperature than thermite, and burns even hotter. Shit will cut through the armor of a tank.

Thermite equation-2Al+Fe2O3 (ignition)=2Al2O3+2Fe.

The stoich is pretty damn simple for thermite. Be aware though, that iron (III) oxide STAINS like a complete fucking bugger. Line your scales with a sheet of tinfoil, or it will work its way into any minute cracks, and never, ever come out. For thermite, one wants a fine mesh powder for the aluminium. The two components should be mixed intimately. Its very stable, won't explode and can be stored longterm.

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2012, 02:03:13 PM »

i understood that... than again i made thermite in the high school shop in grade 9.

simply mix equal  weights of powdered aluminum dust  and powdered iron rust

magnesium stip into the mixed powder. egnite with blowtorch... run away and enjoy the burning of what ever the fuck is underneath the dust/liquid metal
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 02:25:27 PM by ADHD Squirrel High on Meth »

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2012, 02:09:54 PM »
Who are you calling a geek kapkao? :P

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2012, 12:11:30 PM »
Who are you calling a geek kapkao? :P

I'm calling you one because for you... "dumbing down the language" or "in layman's terms" has no meaning.