Author Topic: How I accidently became popular in the 6th grade  (Read 434 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
How I accidently became popular in the 6th grade
« on: April 14, 2012, 05:33:33 PM »
I am 32 now, but in school always had been the odd girl out. I think that That was mostly the case until the 6th grade. Well, being shy in large crowds like in the lunchroom I would blurt out random stuff due to extreme self consciousnesses. It wasn't until I was 23, I think, that I was diagnosed with Aspergers, so i thought I was the only one like me and a total freak incapable and unworthy of trusting, loyal friendships. On one particular day I blurted out "your ugly". The bad thing was a girl heard me and thought I meant her. Oops. So her fiercely loyal friend said "you're ugly, you're ugly!" Anyway I quietly left the lunchroom and thought if I laid low all would be forgotten. Wrong! Every time they saw me they shouted you're ugly. I was miserable. I wanted to disappear. I told my mom she told my teacher she talked to them and it stopped for a bit. Then started again one day. The friend was making fun of me my strange mannerisms and for some reason I thought it was funny.I started laughing at what she was saying. Eventually she said "you're alright" and "we're friends now". And we were.I didn't mind really I was a lonely kid, so ok! These girls were from the popular crowd and as it turns out were fiercely loyal which helped whenever someone was mean to me for my weirdness. I never really "felt" popular. I always felt like an outsider. After they liked me everyone else wanted to be my friend too. It was a strange contrast to what I was used to.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
Re: How I accidently became popular in the 6th grade
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 05:37:00 PM »
6th grade is when it started going down hill for me in school especially being bullied.  :shark:
:skywarp:

P7PSP

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 05:59:34 PM »
 I nteresting story DFG.  :thumbup: :plus: 

6th grade is when it started going down hill for me in school especially being bullied.  :shark:
Did you ever deck anyone for that?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 06:24:08 PM »

I did slap a girl in sixth grade once because she wouldn't stop pulling my hair.

Great story, DFG.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 07:40:16 PM »
nope. i was basically a scaredy cat and probably still are
:skywarp:

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 08:02:08 PM »

decked plenty of people for bullieing me. been in plenty of fights too. usually used the martial art known as "redneck fu" in other words, i didnt know when to give up. ended up "winning" me a lot of fights... i won my fare share too but when your in 5th grade and an 8th grader decides to take you on because his little brother got his shit kicked in by you.... wel lets just say you cant win em all.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2012, 08:04:10 PM »
I said nothing due to self consciousness, heh. Blurting out things would only bring attention.

I was bullied in the 6th grade but I also had one friend which made things easier. But then I moved away in 7th grade. High school was a lot harder though. I remember in 6th grade it was really important to be good at sports for some reason. And I wasn't due to having no depth perception and just generally being inept.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2012, 11:19:41 PM »
I did slap a girl in sixth grade once because she wouldn't stop pulling my hair.

I'll bet that was awesome!  Did she start crying?  Served her right!    :slap:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2012, 11:38:25 PM »
I once told off a teacher off in 9th Grade, I was the talk of the school as a result of it. :laugh:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2012, 12:10:31 AM »

I'll bet that was awesome!  Did she start crying?  Served her right!    :slap:

The teacher was shocked with me because I never did anything like that before.  She asked me if I slapped her and I said that I did because she wouldn't stop pulling my hair, so she sent us both to the principal's office.  He gave us both "prohibition."

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2012, 12:58:40 AM »
6th grade was when the bullying got so bad I had a nervous breakdown my parents had to take me out of school for a while. Then the kids at school thought I was so lucky that I didn't have to go anymore. Plus I had no friends by then of my own age. Then we moved so things got better again. Things may have gotten worse if we stayed and who knows how bad the bullying be.

I also got into tons of fights my school wanted to put me in a class with kids with behavior disorders. I even slapped a second grader once for touching my boobs and his face was red. I think he was embarrassed because they were actually real and he thought I stuffed them and he kept saying I did until he touched them so I gave him a slap.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2012, 07:40:49 AM »
I had problems with only 2 girls (one over a guy ::), which was stupid), I ate crap for months with both of them and then basically lost it and beat the shit out of them.

After that everyone basically left me alone.  8)

P7PSP

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2012, 07:58:57 AM »
I had problems with only 2 girls (one over a guy ::), which was stupid), I ate crap for months with both of them and then basically lost it and beat the shit out of them.

After that everyone basically left me alone.  8)
:thumbup: :viking: :lol1:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2012, 08:04:02 AM »
I understand blowjobs are an option as well.