Author Topic: Hilarious  (Read 10525 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Hilarious
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2012, 02:47:16 PM »
I have already said it was League Girl aka Kit and Oddball here who sent the virus and damaged my computer. I will add your bit of info to the report, Skyblue1. It's hard to fathom that people like you exist. Will you please take down my photo and stop doing this to me. If it isn't a cyber crime to post someone's photo in the manner you said you have, I'm sure it soon will be.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2012, 02:54:20 PM »
I know nothing about creating or sending viruses. I am still learning about computers and sending a virus is illegal. I am not going to do anything that will jeopardize my ability to use a computer. I don't hate you. I don't care enough to do anything to hurt you and believe me I could hurt you easily. You make it too easy. If you stopped coming here, or stopped accusing people of things they didn't do and start getting along, you'd be fine. I tried to help. Bruce was trying to help you. So was QV. I saw an old thread where Rage tried to help you and you cussed at him and attacked him for it. You are barking up all the wrong trees.

Your synopsis is not in any way correct where you speak of me. It's just an ongoing farce to justify your abuses and what your group has done with my photo is evidence enough of all that's wrong with you as a group.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2012, 03:09:26 PM »
I know nothing about creating or sending viruses. I am still learning about computers and sending a virus is illegal. I am not going to do anything that will jeopardize my ability to use a computer. I don't hate you. I don't care enough to do anything to hurt you and believe me I could hurt you easily. You make it too easy. If you stopped coming here, or stopped accusing people of things they didn't do and start getting along, you'd be fine. I tried to help. Bruce was trying to help you. So was QV. I saw an old thread where Rage tried to help you and you cussed at him and attacked him for it. You are barking up all the wrong trees.

Your synopsis is not in any way correct where you speak of me. It's just an ongoing farce to justify your abuses and what your group has done with my photo is evidence enough of all that's wrong with you as a group.

I didn't do anything to you! You assume I am in some group conspiracy against you. I am not part of any group. You keep accusing people of things they didn't do.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline cynara

• Nekkid Plaything of the Aspie Elite
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2012, 03:10:00 PM »
Meadow, maybe you should just leave it alone now, you're not helping yourself.
Stop coming here, stop posting, just step back a little. You're prolonging your own agony, constantly relighting a fire thats going out.
Ty tus gul nameur re drylsi.

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2012, 03:11:31 PM »
I have already said it was League Girl aka Kit and Oddball here who sent the virus and damaged my computer. I will add your bit of info to the report, Skyblue1. It's hard to fathom that people like you exist. Will you please take down my photo and stop doing this to me. If it isn't a cyber crime to post someone's photo in the manner you said you have, I'm sure it soon will be.
Why? Dont be downhearted. I am sure some 80 year old geezer will pick up on your pic and the nice profile I have created for you.

It would probably only take a few drinks for someone to  take a shine to that pic

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2012, 03:14:17 PM »
Meadow, maybe you should just leave it alone now, you're not helping yourself.
Stop coming here, stop posting, just step back a little. You're prolonging your own agony, constantly relighting a fire thats going out.

That's not going to help. We've all tried. We've asked her why she does this, why she insists on staying here, to no avail.

This is the same person that made death threats, a few weeks ago. I think she is mentally unstable but craves the little attention she can get here.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2012, 03:32:16 PM »
I can't leave. You've stolen my photo and are using it inappropriately here and elsewhere taking the abuses as far as you can take them. Odeon as administrator blatantly allows and even encourages all the activities and is responsible as the administrator who incites the abuses in the first place.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2012, 03:36:24 PM »
Don't post a picture on teh interwebs if you want it to remain private. Any picture. As for the photo itself, you do realise that we don't know who you are in real life--you could be a 37-yo male pervert for all I know--and the photo could be anyone.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2012, 03:36:47 PM »
thats true! Odeon has us all under a wicked spell

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2012, 03:45:10 PM »
I've reported it and am continuing to report the new information you keep giving me. That's just your excuse to play dumb or blame the victim. Taking a person's photo and misusing it that way is cyber bullying at its worse and is an Internet crime. You have no justifications whatsoever. You know I'm autistic, though I am deemed by some of you to be lower functioning than you, and you're willing to do this to one of your own just shows what kind of people you are. I don't believe an autistic person would do it in the first place.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2012, 03:49:46 PM »
I've reported it and am continuing to report the new information you keep giving me. That's just your excuse to play dumb or blame the victim. Taking a person's photo and misusing it that way is cyber bullying at its worse and is an Internet crime. You have no justifications whatsoever. You know I'm autistic, though I am deemed by some of you to be lower functioning than you, and you're willing to do this to one of your own just shows what kind of people you are. I don't believe an autistic person would do it in the first place.
one of our own?

we are not a race or nationality.

we are individuals, like all humans.

with a slight difference

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2012, 03:56:14 PM »
one of our own?

with a slight difference

You claim to be on the autism spectrum and are therefore perpetrating said abuses upon one of your own. I don't personally believe an autistic person could do it, however.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2012, 03:57:25 PM »

Did you include your death threats in your report?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2012, 04:19:18 PM »
I take it I'm not the first nor will I be the last who wouldn't be at all dismayed to hear about your death after taking your onslaught and abuses by you and your clan. If you call something I said to you a death threat that is for you to provide and prove and not my concern. You're an abuser and abusers do get killed so you might consider it fair enough for your ongoing abusive actions against individuals at your site. You are a father and are abusing vulnerable people who are much younger than yourself in some cases and who you select to gang up on as a group, and also autistic people who are most vulnerable of all in society. I've already told you that if your actions and gang bullying activities cause the death of someone, which is also known as cybercide on the internet when victims of bullying take their own lives, that I hope you get charged with homicide because you will well deserve it. No amount of reasoning works with you. You're an abuser and a bully and have this site to exercise your sickness out on vulnerable others you deem too defenseless to do anything about it.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2012, 04:24:34 PM »
one of our own?

with a slight difference

You claim to be on the autism spectrum and are therefore perpetrating said abuses upon one of your own. I don't personally believe an autistic person could do it, however.
The mental health system claims I am on the spectrum

I see myself as an individual