Author Topic: Infestation  (Read 6764 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Infestation
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2012, 01:02:11 PM »
Which is why she posted her picture to begin with.

Indeed.

Should I post a picture?  Should I post a picture?

Here's a picture, but don't use it.

OMIGOD, you are using my picture!

Butthurt, butthurt, threats of litigation, blah, blah, blah.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2012, 01:03:27 PM »
What you're doing is morally and ethically wrong any way you look at it.

After posting death threats one tends to lose the moral high ground.  As such, one loses the credibility to judge other's morals and ethics.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2012, 01:19:37 PM »
I posted my photo in good faith just the same as anyone else does. "Hubert" aka MLA, German Girl and Mr. Cumberdale has been bullying me in the extreme throughout obviously trying to provoke. It has already been reported along with the administror who is participating, inciting and allowing the activities, which is clearly ongoing. I will continue reporting the problems, giving information and taking screenshots as well.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2012, 01:21:40 PM »
I posted my photo in good faith just the same as anyone else does. "Hubert" aka MLA, German Girl and Mr. Cumberdale has been bullying me in the extreme throughout obviously trying to provoke. It has already been reported along with the administror who is participating, inciting and allowing the activities, which is clearly ongoing. I will continue reporting the problems, giving information and taking screenshots as well.

Oh no!  Please no!  Anything but that!

I'll do anything!  Anything I say, just please don;t report me to the authorities.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2012, 01:23:18 PM »
I posted my photo in good faith just the same as anyone else does.

Do you know how I know you didn't read the TOS?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2012, 01:23:38 PM »

Will you include screenshots of the death threats? Perhaps I should?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2012, 01:31:22 PM »
You have a choice to be here, or not to be here.  You continue to be harassed because you choose to keep coming here, and you choose to keep harassing others.  You can't go out looking for a fight and complain when you find one.  George Zimmerman is learning this same lesson, hopefully you learn it sooner.

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2012, 01:43:45 PM »
This thread was fun when it was about actual AFF members ;)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2012, 01:46:39 PM »
I'm not the only person who has been targeted for your gang bullying and abuses at this site. Manipulating and encouraging me to stay one minute and when I consider staying then gang bullying me again, etc., etc... I have nothing more to say to your ongoing nonsense.

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2012, 01:50:19 PM »
Can we rape each other, yet?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2012, 01:50:51 PM »
I'm not the only person who has been targeted for your gang bullying and abuses at this site. Manipulating and encouraging me to stay one minute and when I consider staying then gang bullying me again, etc., etc... I have nothing more to say to your ongoing nonsense.

I bet you any amount of money (your choice) that you do  :M

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #101 on: April 12, 2012, 06:43:18 PM »

I don't really care if you sue individual people here, but I take offense at your bringing the administration into it. It would hurt more people than just the ones who were going after you, if the site itself were shut down.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

P7PSP

« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2012, 08:51:40 PM »
Yes and as you see from the last dozen that have come through in quick sucession, only 2 or 3 are getting any real negative attention. The rest are cruising along just nicely
True. The dumbshit and the mama's boy are fucked up but the others are mostly okay.

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2012, 12:24:24 AM »
awww... someone's butthurt because of something I said on the webz.

Quaint.

P7PSP

« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2012, 12:43:00 AM »
You can try to put whatever spin on it you want. You are still tied to your mommy's apron strings. Couldn't keep a secret got a concrete skull.   :2thumbsup: