Author Topic: Me  (Read 3956 times)

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
Re: Me
« Reply #105 on: April 10, 2012, 06:22:51 AM »
If that is a question for me, I've really got little idea how to answer it, Py?
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #106 on: April 10, 2012, 06:42:32 AM »
You said you hardly see yourself in the way described above.

So I asked how you do see yourself.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #107 on: April 10, 2012, 07:02:33 AM »
Need help?  well no matter how hard i try i can't reword it, or make it any simpler!   Do you see yourself as a young black American girl,  or are you a middle aged man with a family facing a divorce?  do you think of yourself as deeply religious with a high moral code,  or do you just look at yourself and think cool, suave, sophisticated, debonair ?   or perhaps you see yourself as shy and reserved with a burning desire to learn floristry?  maybe a laugh a minute jack the lad with a host of rib tickling corkers up your sleeve?  You must have some idea of how you see yourself...there is no wrong answer!
blah blah blah

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: April 10, 2012, 09:52:47 AM »
You said you hardly see yourself in the way described above.

So I asked how you do see yourself.

as pure awesome, embodied. The thing is... I can take the heat. I don't think bruce can.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #109 on: April 10, 2012, 10:19:26 AM »
K. But I still don't actually care about "making it" :P

Yes you do.  You post here all day long.  You care very much about "making it" here.

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: April 10, 2012, 10:21:58 AM »

Yes you do.  You post here all day long.  You care very much about "making it" here.

LOL. Srsly?
 (See! I don't hotlinking to post memes!)

midlifeaspie

« Reply #111 on: April 10, 2012, 10:31:57 AM »

LOL. Srsly?
 (See! I don't hotlinking to post memes!)

Seriously  :M

You are desperate for attention.  It's why you are here.  It's why you do everything that you do.  It is not only dark and cold in Daddy's basement, but also lonely.  You can only pretend for so long that you have anything approaching a life outside these forums, and these forums can't stand you, so you find this place where rumor has it you "can't be banned" so you figure you will set down roots here and be as big an asshole as you possibly can be, because you want to test these boundaries before really allowing yourself to become emotionally tied to yet another forum that might eventually kick you out.  Problem with this scenario is that by the time you realize that you actually won't be banned you have made everybody hate you and you can no longer get what you want out of the place.

You aren't the first to do this.  You aren't even the first this month.  Those of us who have been around a while see this repeated over and over again.  It's boring unless we take the opportunity for target practice.

You won't fit in here for the same reasons you didn't fit in at the other whiny emo sites.  For the same reasons you don't fit in at a job, or in school, or at the grocery store, or anywhere out in polite society.  It's because you are damaged.  It's because you have nothing to offer.  It's because you are worthless, add nothing to those you interact with and learn nothing from your experiences.  A lot of aspies spend a lifetime sucking at the teat, living with Mommy and Daddy until they die, and spending all their free time "socializing" behind an anonymous screen name on a "special" board made just for them.  It's not the worst thing in the world I suppose.  Not everyone contributes to the world.  Not everyone should.

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: April 10, 2012, 10:38:13 AM »
lol, srsly?

I could have a social life, if I wanted one. Problem is... they feel over-rated to me.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2012, 10:43:36 AM »
lol, srsly?

I could have a social life, if I wanted one. Problem is... they feel over-rated to me.

Is that what your Mommy told you?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you are not as special as she has been saying all this time.  She sounds like a good woman, trying to inflate her son's ego as she does.  It's what parent's do, god bless em.  I have 2 kids myself, and I will always tell them they are the greatest people ever.  But I do know that eventually they will interact with the real world and they will receive real opinions from real people.

You can't have a social life.  Even if Mommy introduced you to her bingo club or her church group they would soon realize what a defective jackass she raised.  It's best if you don't embarrass her like that.  Especially after all she has been doing for you.  (making your bed, washing your clothes, cutting the crusts off your sandwiches)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2012, 11:03:23 AM »
Ouch.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: April 10, 2012, 11:21:38 AM »
lol, srsly?

Is that what your Mommy told you?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you are not as special as she has been saying all this time.  She sounds like a good woman, trying to inflate her son's ego as she does.  It's what parent's do, god bless em.  I have 2 kids myself, and I will always tell them they are the greatest people ever.  But I do know that eventually they will interact with the real world and they will receive real opinions from real people.

You can't have a social life.  Even if Mommy introduced you to her bingo club or her church group they would soon realize what a defective jackass she raised.  It's best if you don't embarrass her like that.  Especially after all she has been doing for you.  (making your bed, washing your clothes, cutting the crusts off your sandwiches)

:plus: :evillaugh: Pure awesome, crumblebottom.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #116 on: April 10, 2012, 11:56:41 AM »
Need help?  well no matter how hard i try i can't reword it, or make it any simpler!   Do you see yourself as a young black American girl,  or are you a middle aged man with a family facing a divorce?  do you think of yourself as deeply religious with a high moral code,  or do you just look at yourself and think cool, suave, sophisticated, debonair ?   or perhaps you see yourself as shy and reserved with a burning desire to learn floristry?  maybe a laugh a minute jack the lad with a host of rib tickling corkers up your sleeve?  You must have some idea of how you see yourself...there is no wrong answer!
Ha, thanks. I meant in relation to 'whiny'; I won't see expressing some feelings as that, they always have elaborate & plausible seeming explanations for themselves... For a lot of what you cover, there's objective facts; I am white/ caucausian & I am single, I do believe in God but 'religious' can mean all sorts of things, so.... The rest is how others see me; it's all very well me being amused by certain things but nobody else is - does that count for 'humor'?

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #117 on: April 10, 2012, 01:22:12 PM »
Ha, thanks. I meant in relation to 'whiny'; I won't see expressing some feelings as that, they always have elaborate & plausible seeming explanations for themselves... For a lot of what you cover, there's objective facts; I am white/ caucausian & I am single, I do believe in God but 'religious' can mean all sorts of things, so.... The rest is how others see me; it's all very well me being amused by certain things but nobody else is - does that count for 'humor'?
Do you have any goals, or ambitions?
blah blah blah

P7PSP

« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2012, 01:33:15 PM »
lol, srsly?

And if frogs could fly they wouldn't bump their asses so often.  :LOL:

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #119 on: April 10, 2012, 01:55:23 PM »
[Do you have any goals, or ambitions?
Hmm, not really any clear ones. Hopefully, if I can sort stuff out with the local 'support' services, they can help me get back into work. That'll do for now, though!