Educational

Author Topic: Questions for Duckie  (Read 6204 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Questions for Duckie
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 05:16:47 PM »
Quote from: Pubert
Do you think about me all day, and then dream about me at night?  What are we doing in these dreams? :eyebrows:

I only think of you when I see your posts. I am flattered you went out of your way to change your profile just for me.   :eyelash:  I think it's sweet.   :aspieluv:

So sweet you gheyed me again.  Don't pretend like you don't think about me always.  Is there anyone else you have paid this much attention to?

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 05:48:03 PM »
They kissed and made up not too long ago so all that stuff that was said was long before that. I am waiting how long it takes for meadow to turn against DFG again.

We did more than just kiss. We licked each other's muffs. True story.   :autism:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2012, 05:51:08 PM »
I don't think special treatment is warranted regardless if she needs help, if she says shite like that then expect at least a few members to give it back. We all have some mental fuckups here and we all had our shit lives in some form or another, so what makes her so fucking special?

All it takes is to not be a stuck up prick when it comes to people in order to not have such drama on i2; you don't even need to agree or even like them. That and the ability to handle people who disagree with you in a manner that isn't out of pure butthurt. Sadly Meadow fails at this, but if she learnt both of them then at least people would take her seriously and perhaps like her.

It is pathethic though that not even Meadow's artistic talent can make people overlook her cuntyness. She's getting nowhere with such an attitude.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2012, 06:27:57 PM »
I don't think special treatment is warranted regardless if she needs help, if she says shite like that then expect at least a few members to give it back. We all have some mental fuckups here and we all had our shit lives in some form or another, so what makes her so fucking special?

All it takes is to not be a stuck up prick when it comes to people in order to not have such drama on i2; you don't even need to agree or even like them. That and the ability to handle people who disagree with you in a manner that isn't out of pure butthurt. Sadly Meadow fails at this, but if she learnt both of them then at least people would take her seriously and perhaps like her.

It is pathethic though that not even Meadow's artistic talent can make people overlook her cuntyness. She's getting nowhere with such an attitude.

I understand your point.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2012, 12:47:19 AM »
They kissed and made up not too long ago so all that stuff that was said was long before that. I am waiting how long it takes for meadow to turn against DFG again.

We did more than just kiss. We licked each other's muffs. True story.   :autism:
Ooooh! More seriously, do you see any way to work out how isabel will manage to misread posts, in advance, DFG?
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2012, 12:53:44 AM »
Okay, figure I'll ask the obvious question, what's the beef between you and MLA? Did I miss something? :-\
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2012, 08:59:19 AM »
Okay, figure I'll ask the obvious question, what's the beef between you and MLA? Did I miss something? :-\

I was mean to Meadow and she took it upon herself to psycho-ghey me in retaliation.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2012, 09:44:26 AM »
To be fair, I think it's more than just Meadow. Duck hasn't given me any guff over me trolling Meadow.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2012, 09:51:41 AM »
To be fair, I think it's more than just Meadow. Duck hasn't given me any guff over me trolling Meadow.

I called Meadow a whore for being raped.  That set off her delicate sensitivities.

See the last several pages of "Troll jailed for racist comment"

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2012, 11:48:57 AM »
While I openly mocked her rape, which is worse IMO.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2012, 12:14:44 PM »

I can't speak for Duckie.  If she has other problems with me other than how I was mean to Meadow I would myself be curious to hear them.  If it is just the Meadow thing, then an answer as to why she is targeting me and not you is also in order.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2012, 12:22:48 PM »

I can't speak for Duckie.  If she has other problems with me other than how I was mean to Meadow I would myself be curious to hear them.  If it is just the Meadow thing, then an answer as to why she is targeting me and not you is also in order.

You can call her out.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2012, 12:24:18 PM »

You can call her out.

Why?  She has an ask-away thread and all we want are a couple of answers.  She hasn't made any statements that I feel she needs to back up.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2012, 01:25:19 PM »

I don't like MLA. He attacks people without provocation to amuse himself because he seems like an angry, miserable person who hates his life. He attacked Gareth for starters on his throw it at me thread and makes nasty comments on my friend Lestat's thread. I thought what he said about Meadow was a low blow. He initiated conflict with her just because. I have seen him pick on others on different threads I have read. I don't want to bother linking them because I have better things to do than searching for evidence which if you read what he says it is mostly attacks on people.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2012, 01:47:25 PM »

I only saw you do it once. I don't remember what you said but Meadow did attack you first. I didn't like what you said, either. I was going to say something but was distracted because it was moving quickly. I ignored Hubert's first post like I do all of them because it is just plain childish. He kept repeating it over and over and I finally said something. Hubert's recent attempts at flaming me have been laughable.