Educational

Author Topic: Let's Fight!!  (Read 14533 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Let's Fight!!
« Reply #120 on: April 01, 2012, 04:08:45 PM »
You're as manipulative as Callaway...who are you kidding you fucking Ho!!

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #121 on: April 01, 2012, 04:10:47 PM »
Oh,  damnit.  I just wrote another essay.  Sir Les will think i am trying to steal his  Mr Essay tag :hahaha:

I am going to play some poker now... for cash!  Ha,  what a way to unwind :-*
blah blah blah

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: April 01, 2012, 04:21:10 PM »
I want you dead you fucking bastard Odeon!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: April 01, 2012, 04:40:33 PM »
Where are you fuckbait. I took enough abuse off your forum already and you want me to shovel through it and look at it some more to prove what to you? You are about as mentally ill as it gets and beating down a handicapped autistic female is real manly of you. Do you even make sense to yourself? I hope they shut your sorry forum down because you're about as low as it gets. All you had to say is I don't want you here. You even have your forum whores confused from one minute to the next where you stand. They keep jumping positions. They don't know how to read the situation anymore than I do. They just want to love you and keep you happy. Which is it? If I'm staying you don't want me. If I'm leaving you turn wanker. You are one motherfucking psycho beating on the weakest link as you deem it. You're just an idiot and I have no respect for you at all now. I gave you many chances to show up as a decent person, way too many and you fucked me through each one. You fucking Ho Bitch! I give people too many chances, clearly but I'm fair that way. I hope you burn in hell for what you and yours have put me through you fucked up Liar from hell! Yeah, you hurt me and you should pay.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: April 01, 2012, 05:01:18 PM »
I've proven you to be a liar (remember how you said you don't know how to lie but then said that you are a bad liar?) so I can't be arsed to do that again. I've proven you to fantasise freely (posting "I'm a talented artist" ad nauseum without ever posting artwork) so I can't be arsed to do that again. I've proven you to be a toxic cunt who will lash out without provocation (remember how you attacked me right after returning?) so I can't be arsed to do that again.

What was this callout about again?
cartoon characters?

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #125 on: April 01, 2012, 05:02:20 PM »
It'd be in your introduction thread, Meadow? Where he 'attacked' you?  :M
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: April 01, 2012, 05:16:57 PM »
Cartoon character? Hello, I'm not following. This forum is full of fuckwits and what have I done? Why don't you spell it out so it makes sense at least. Bastards can insult, hassle and attack me but it's not okay to call someone a cartoon character? We've got another Odeon cock sucker here, no surprise there. I don't suck cock. I've made that known. I dont take abuse well either. No one should have to. And you find fault when I react to your chronic insults on this forum. When I throw insults it's a crime. It's so incredibly laughable. I didn't take the beat down. I won't submit. I won't bend. I can't. That happened to me in my FOO in literal terms. That's funny to people. That makes them feel superior to me. Again laughable. No one forces me to show my artwork. I show it because I want to or I dont show it. I'm not impressed by imbeciles so of course I don't want to show my art to a load of abusing jokers. WTF is wrong with you idiots exactly. I'm just curious. Really. I don't expect to get an answer. It's an abuse site full of trash and abusing crime victims on top of it all. You people are as low as anything ive seen by far in my grown up life. Unreal!

Offline Walkyra

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #127 on: April 01, 2012, 05:17:07 PM »
!!YOURKUNGFUISWEAK!!
:viking:

...and his prowess on the battlefield is surpassed only by his skill in the bed chamber.

:loup: WYKINGR!

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: April 01, 2012, 05:19:48 PM »
Cartoon character? Hello, I'm not following. This forum is full of fuckwits and what have I done? Why don't you spell it out so it makes sense at least. Bastards can insult, hassle and attack me but it's not okay to call someone a cartoon character? We've got another Odeon cock sucker here, no surprise there. I don't suck cock. I've made that known. I dont take abuse well either. No one should have to. And you find fault when I react to your chronic insults on this forum. When I throw insults it's a crime. It's so incredibly laughable. I didn't take the beat down. I won't submit. I won't bend. I can't. That happened to me in my FOO in literal terms. That's funny to people. That makes them feel superior to me. Again laughable. No one forces me to show my artwork. I show it because I want to or I dont show it. I'm not impressed by imbeciles so of course I don't want to show my art to a load of abusing jokers. WTF is wrong with you idiots exactly. I'm just curious. Really. I don't expect to get an answer. It's an abuse site full of trash and abusing crime victims on top of it all. You people are as low as anything ive seen by far in my grown up life. Unreal!
nothing I can say to you, meadow.

I was answering odeons question, with a smartass reply.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: April 01, 2012, 05:38:37 PM »
nothing I can say to you, meadow.

I was answering odeons question, with a smartass reply.

Sorry I didn't get that.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: April 01, 2012, 05:41:12 PM »
I can't take anymore and just fucked I guess.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: April 01, 2012, 05:57:24 PM »
GTFO the internet and come back when you have calmed down.  You are making less sense than ever.
blah blah blah

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #132 on: April 01, 2012, 05:57:54 PM »
Yes i can see the reason why you would make such an investment.  I think the art thing is probably a lot to do with it.   But for me,  the cost is too high.  I am quite happy to confess that i am an art philistine.  The only artist that i can say ever 'wowed' me is Mark Ryden.  This site is not a dedicated art site or anything, therefore i make no apologies for my ignorance. 

That's part of it, but it's not all of it by far. I don't think people here must appreciate art, far from it. This indeed isn't an art site. One can get far better critiques through a place like cgtalk or Behance.

I don't think i am a bitch for retaliating against her insults.

I don't think you're a bitch either, and I don't care if you come here to unwind after having used your patience on your son. But I don't have any kids, for various reasons, and so I bring my patience here. I don't expect everyone to be like me, but I'm not going to hold back either if I think I can do some good.

The only thing i want to portray to you, the only part of your actions that i can find a fault with is that you have conveniently ignored,  or glossed over,  the part Meadow herself has played in all this.  I think if you are bothering to try and sort this out,  or sort out a place here for Meadow,  then by addressing myself and Callaway alone is only half of it.

If you think I've addressed only you and Callaway, that only goes to show how much you've missed. I am not conveniently ignoring things or glossing them over, and I'm well aware of the part Meadow has played in all this. For the rest of this thread, I'm done with standing beside her.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: April 01, 2012, 06:20:00 PM »
Understood. 8)
blah blah blah

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: April 01, 2012, 06:22:49 PM »
I'm done with this site. I can't take the constant insults and abuse and beat downs. When I feel better I may visit AFF. If so I hope to see some of you there who do have basic common sense. It's convenient for the bashers to capitalize on this but a person will snap when pushed too far and just very low on the part of those who do it.