Educational

Author Topic: Let's Fight!!  (Read 14293 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Let's Fight!!
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2012, 12:14:22 PM »
I think Bodie's little rant has proven well, exactly what you, Meadow, set out to show. Language is not your strong point. That's okay. I personally think there should be room here for both people who are good with language and people who are not. It's shitty and cowardly on anybody's part to beat up on someone who is much weaker than they are in any domain. Whether that means out-speaking someone with speech difficulty, out-manipulating someone who doesn't read social signals well, or out-logicking someone who's not very book-smart, there's just no contest there. What the hell kind of community is it where that happens and nobody questions it?

If you believe that, then why did you say this?

I think that it's more the case that people feel too sorry for her to really rip the shit out of her after reading her sad personal stuff.

Then they're smarmy, self-righteous idiots. Pity is demeaning and only makes people into more of a victim.

For example, I think it's awful rich for Callaway to nag you about how you're paying for your house, when she doesn't even have an ask away thread because she so terribly dislikes answering personal questions.

If she wants to call me a Ho because I have a husband, then I think that the fact that she doesn't pay for her 1500 square foot house by herself is relevant.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2012, 12:20:24 PM »
Bodies little rant   -   do you forget she instigated this callout all on her little own?

As she repeatedly keeps saying,  she has a better house and life than me?  and she is blessed to have her arty streak -  so where is the unlevel playing field?

What she reveals about herself is her own doing.  Saying it was coaxed out of her is a bit rich.  I have no desire for knowledge about her, her life or her art. 

The minute she wants to stop insulting me, then i will stop responding. 

blah blah blah

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2012, 12:26:08 PM »
Bodies little rant   -   do you forget she instigated this callout all on her little own?

As she repeatedly keeps saying,  she has a better house and life than me?  and she is blessed to have her arty streak -  so where is the unlevel playing field?

What she reveals about herself is her own doing.  Saying it was coaxed out of her is a bit rich.  I have no desire for knowledge about her, her life or her art. 

I live in a small room, so, yeah, she has a much bigger house than I do! Quite what that's supposed to prove.....?
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2012, 12:27:14 PM »
@ Callaway:

Is she calling you a Ho because you have a husband? I've seen her call you a Ho any number of times, but I haven't seen her say anything about your husband. I think you're still making assumptions.

In fact there's a post somewhere, which I'll track down if I absolutely bloody have to, where she says something like she's calling you and Bodie Ho's because she sees that it pisses you off. Nothing there about husbands either.

As for the rest of it, hm. My first thought was good point.

It gets into territory of accepting one's weaknesses, though. It doesn't do much good to force false acceptance on people, but when someone's weaknesses are too well protected, then they become too resistant to change, in a bad way. Like having your weak points prodded a bit can be a healthy thing both for you and the people around you, in that it gets you to examine and heal them instead of just plastering over them.

I do what I can to figure out when people have been pushed too far, but sometimes I'm wrong.

Am I wrong about you?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2012, 12:29:24 PM »

:agreed:

I think what you said was not a "little rant" at all; it was a well-thought out post addressing what Meadow has been saying about you and about us in general.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2012, 12:36:46 PM »

Nope, haven't forgotten that she was the one to start the callout.

Was it to you that she started talking about the personal stuff? ...Though with everyone jumbled together in a thread I'm not even sure it matters.

Looks to me like you're just doing the women's equivalent of comparing dick sizes at this point, in which case have at it, that shit bores me anymore.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2012, 12:39:43 PM »
I think what you said was not a "little rant" at all; it was a well-thought out post addressing what Meadow has been saying about you and about us in general.

Bodie's little not-entirely-correct-but-nonetheless-well-articulated rant?  :zoinks:

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2012, 12:40:51 PM »
I think it's real clear we have two very butthurt Ho's here and nothing is going to rectify the problem. Yes, me leaving would please them very much and me staying would make the butthurt grow and grow and....it's just ugly.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 12:42:46 PM by Meadow »

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2012, 12:42:48 PM »
I seriously think we can stop the butthurt growing further.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2012, 12:45:48 PM »
I can't stop saying Ho when they just keep on and on with their banter.

Pyraxia at least has a brain. I just don't understand why no one else does.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2012, 12:47:35 PM »
I'm trying to get them to stop. I'm trying to get all three of you to stop, before every man in the place runs with his tail tucked between his legs from the epic bitchfight.  :zoinks:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: April 01, 2012, 12:51:52 PM »
Two Ho's at my throat make that very hard, and I know others here have brains. I just can't be expected to reason with the relentless bitching. They want me out and are vehement about it. L O L !! They deserve what they get and I'm not sorry.

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #87 on: April 01, 2012, 12:53:00 PM »

:agreed:

:indeed: :agreed: >:D
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: April 01, 2012, 12:55:11 PM »
Sorry Pyraxia. I just really hate the bitches at this point.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #89 on: April 01, 2012, 12:57:28 PM »
Yeah. I know. I know. And if you have to take a break, that's cool. This place has been putting you through a lot of shit recently. Just come back at some point, ok?

But really I think they're the ones with the obligation to back down. They may not realize or care, but if you do leave, trust me, I will be doing everything I can to get the point across.

Damnit I suck too at explaining emotional things to logical people. Bodie I've always liked, cause on some level I understand hierarchies and I get the sense she's an expert on them. But I've never figured out how to communicate well with Callaway.