Author Topic: Should I Leave?  (Read 2150 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Should I Leave?
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2012, 04:02:00 PM »
I can forgive almost anything, except stupid, passive-aggressive and Ho...but I am a little bit biased on those.

And me.

Oh no, I wuv you, remember?  :nerdy: :heart:

No, you toned down your passive-aggressive (or sometimes simply aggressive) shit because you decided not to leave, realised you lost face and hoped I'd be too busy to notice.

Wrong.
No,  she  focused her venom at me instead.  Enjoy your break odeon,  from being the focus of her hatred,  as i feel it might be your turn again soon. :hahaha:

She is what she is and will not be able to hide it for long. Me, I don't suffer fools and I like to see them suffer.

I think you may be suffering from a serious case of paranoia which doesn't make you seem all that bright.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2012, 04:07:28 PM »
You are not forgiving at all, really, but you'd like to pretend it to be true and you can even keep up the act for a while, when choosing your targets. You are one of the most toxic persons I have come across. By continuing to attack my friends you have ensured that I will call out your bullshit whenever I see it.

Paranoia? See how close to surface your hatred is? All it takes is me to call out your bullshit.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2012, 04:10:35 PM »
Go answer Pikajedi3 about stealing his photo, Dude. That's totally fucked up!
Brucie has only ever been nice to you and about you.  You have to put the boot in, don't you?

Don't you recall your own whimpering about 'ganging up' ? ? ?    You are quick enough to jump on the bandwagon the minute you see an insecurity from someone who has been sticking up for you.  You are a hypocrite.

I said I'm forgiving of most things, with the exception of Ho's, etc., and idiots who can't get over their bullshit. That fairly well fits you, whiny bitch.
Delicate little flower you are :hahaha:
blah blah blah

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2012, 04:11:15 PM »
You are not forgiving at all, really, but you'd like to pretend it to be true and you can even keep up the act for a while, when choosing your targets. You are one of the most toxic persons I have come across. By continuing to attack my friends you have ensured that I will call out your bullshit whenever I see it.

Paranoia? See how close to surface your hatred is? All it takes is me to call out your bullshit.

I think it's yourself you're thinking of, pure projection, another who can dish but can't take it. You sound paranoid. This is your forum and I am more than happy to leave.

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2012, 04:11:43 PM »
Brucie has only ever been nice to you and about you.  You have to put the boot in, don't you?

Don't you recall your own whimpering about 'ganging up' ? ? ?    You are quick enough to jump on the bandwagon the minute you see an insecurity from someone who has been sticking up for you.  You are a hypocrite. 
No need to defend me against the 'vicious hellcat' otherwise known as Meadow, Bodie! Thanks, for the thought & all that. Could you, Odeon & her take your brawl out of this thread, though, please?
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

P7PSP

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2012, 04:16:07 PM »

No need to defend me against the 'vicious hellcat' otherwise known as Meadow, Bodie! Thanks, for the thought & all that. Could you, Odeon & her take your brawl out of this thread, though, please?
That ^^^ post was actually well written. You are capable of coherent posts when it suits you.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2012, 04:18:01 PM »
Just delete the account as requested. It's your stomping ground and I'm not ever going to be someone who will bend over and take it.

Cheers!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2012, 04:20:05 PM »

I think it's yourself you're thinking of, pure projection, another who can dish but can't take it. You sound paranoid. This is your forum and I am more than happy to leave.

You can't. Your account was due for deletion yesterday but you changed your mind. My guess is that you consciously decided to stay out of my way because of that warm and fuzzy feeling caused by others saying all those nice things.

Don't you think you've lied enough yet?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2012, 04:20:40 PM »

No.

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2012, 04:20:43 PM »
Yup that was good Brucie.   I am afraid my answer to your question is 'No'.   Threads get derailed.  Shit happens.  It would be the same,  whoever made this thread so don't take it personally Bruce.

blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2012, 04:21:35 PM »
Yup that was good Brucie.   I am afraid my answer to your question is 'No'.   Threads get derailed.  Shit happens.  It would be the same,  whoever made this thread so don't take it personally Bruce.

OMG, we are twins separated at birth!

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2012, 04:23:13 PM »
Question is...who is the good twin? :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2012, 04:23:41 PM »

OMG, we are twins separated at birth!

There is no way he will be able to square this answer with our annoyance at him derailing Bodie's thread with spam.  I am thinking about this in the same terms I would use to explain something to my three year old son, so I expect confused outrage to follow.  :GA:

P7PSP

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2012, 04:25:18 PM »
Both evil.  :hahaha:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2012, 04:26:36 PM »

Why, I am, of course.

- Albert Einstein