Author Topic: Troll jailed for racist comment  (Read 4292 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: Troll jailed for racist comment
« Reply #135 on: March 30, 2012, 11:22:38 PM »
I'm not the judge in his case so I wouldn't worry about him on my account. I'm against racism and trolls who bash others on the internet don't have my sympathy.

Some people think you're a troll. How would you feel if enough people got together and decided you were a troll and convinced law enforcement you were a menace and had you arrested for your posts here? It is a scary thought because words can be misunderstood and people like BruceCM have a posting style that is very hard to understand. What makes you think if there was such a law that you wouldn't be in trouble for some of the mean things you say?

I give people back exactly what they give me, as anyone with half a brain would recognize. I'm not the least bit concerned. I've been treated like dirt by those people here and they deserve every bit I've given back to them.

Boo fucking hoo. You're a sad waste of semen so it's only natural. :hahaha:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #136 on: March 30, 2012, 11:23:40 PM »
I'm not the judge in his case so I wouldn't worry about him on my account. I'm against racism and trolls who bash others on the internet don't have my sympathy.

Some people think you're a troll. How would you feel if enough people got together and decided you were a troll and convinced law enforcement you were a menace and had you arrested for your posts here? It is a scary thought because words can be misunderstood and people like BruceCM have a posting style that is very hard to understand. What makes you think if there was such a law that you wouldn't be in trouble for some of the mean things you say?

I give people back exactly what they give me, as anyone with half a brain would recognize. I'm not the least bit concerned. I've been treated like dirt by those people here and they deserve every bit I've given back to them.

So what did Bruce do to warrant you attacking him? I saw him defending you.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #137 on: March 30, 2012, 11:24:12 PM »
I don't rely on people for my confidence, so anything you're going to do is just not going to work on me. At all.

Remember how it felt as daddy forced his cock into you? I bet you secretly liked it.

You're an evil retard...no surprise there, Ugly Bastard.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: March 30, 2012, 11:25:40 PM »

So what did Bruce do to warrant you attacking him? I saw him defending you.

He was fucking with me throughout, as if you're oblivious to it.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #139 on: March 30, 2012, 11:27:51 PM »
I don't rely on people for my confidence, so anything you're going to do is just not going to work on me. At all.

Remember how it felt as daddy forced his cock into you? I bet you secretly liked it.

You're an evil retard...no surprise there, Ugly Bastard.

I may be an ugly bastard, but at least I am not some overly-narcissistic cunt who thinks everyone should kiss my arse and agree with everything I say. As a misathrophe I despise people like you, IRL at least.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: March 30, 2012, 11:29:42 PM »
^ It's people like you who make people like me, Ugly Evil Bastard.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #141 on: March 30, 2012, 11:31:57 PM »
It's people like me who make you alright, you are correct. We get drunk and accidentally fuck the local diseased whore and the likes of you are born. KILL ME, EVERY MOMENT I LIVE IS AGONY are your first words.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #142 on: March 30, 2012, 11:35:34 PM »
^ It's people like you who make people like me, Ugly Evil Bastard.

And it's people like you who provide glorious lulz to the world for people to laugh at. Thanks for playing. :toporly:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: March 30, 2012, 11:46:18 PM »
It's people like me who make you alright, you are correct. We get drunk and accidentally fuck the local diseased whore and the likes of you are born. KILL ME, EVERY MOMENT I LIVE IS AGONY are your first words.

Those are not my words, they're your words...the words of a mentally retarded sack of good for nothing Ugly Bastard shit for brains dim witted asshole of the lowest form, Retard. They will off you soon enough.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #144 on: March 30, 2012, 11:49:48 PM »
I'm sorry, I couldn't understand a word you just said there. Is it the fabled retardish language that I've often heard about in rumours?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: March 30, 2012, 11:56:39 PM »
Long sentences are hard for you I know, dumb fuck. Just watch your back because fucktards like you are just a menace to society and you will get what's coming to you.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #146 on: March 30, 2012, 11:58:09 PM »
Note taken. What you'll get coming is daddy's jizz all over your face.

Actually, were you raped or almost raped?

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #147 on: March 31, 2012, 12:05:22 AM »
Fucking with you, Meadow, babes? Nope & I see you're still here & still hissing & spitting & all that. You do know where to post about, say, being raped? As long as you're having fun here!
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #148 on: March 31, 2012, 12:15:12 AM »
It was my mother's live in, not my father. With that guy it went on for three years. He was allowed to routinely take me to motels and was allowed a two week honeymoon as he called it with me alone. I was out on the highway hitchhiking with him alone after the car broke down. He broke my nose when I was 12 for saying no on thanksgiving day. I had a sexually transmitted disease by the time I was in child protective custody and hospitalized for that then when I was 14. I couldn't talk or tell what had happened to me and they basically treated me like a teenage whore who was sleeping with my mother's lover which my mother contributed to them believing at that time. He was allowed to drag me into the bushes at rest areas along the highway as my mother was transient and constantly moving and very abusive in every possible way herself. That doesn't begin to say what I went through.

You're an evil bastard fuckface and I hope you get yours.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #149 on: March 31, 2012, 12:24:46 AM »
lolz