Author Topic: Uber Beast Postwhore  (Read 504 times)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Uber Beast Postwhore
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2012, 07:52:29 AM »
The 9 gods? Which religion's that one, please?
It was part of the Mayan belief system.

Hope you dont believe your god was the only one, who visited earth

tsk

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2012, 08:01:24 AM »
Of course I do but the Mayans are welcome to believe in theirs! You're not a Mayan, though, so do you believe in their gods? What are they going to do, end the world, I gather?
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2012, 08:19:54 AM »
Of course I do but the Mayans are welcome to believe in theirs! You're not a Mayan, though, so do you believe in their gods? What are they going to do, end the world, I gather?
Not christain here.

I like Jesus, because of the moral code he tried to get the Israelites to follow

Christianity as well as most religions, is built on lies and the gullibilty of the human race

And I do firmly believe there was more than one being visiting earth over the eons

I also believe their species was a warrior species, just like us. After all they engineered us with their DNA

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2012, 08:32:34 AM »
I didn't think you were a Christian, tbh. There's a bit of a conflict between liking Jesus, for His moral code & disliking Christianity, though. Obviously, since you don't believe in Christianity, you don't believe it's true but you'd, presumably, agree that those who do believe are entitled to do so?
As long as they're not preaching it at you, that is but I wasn't & you're coming at me with 'it's a lie' & all that! However, let's suppose, for a moment, this other species did engineer us with their DNA, that'd be aliens, not god. There isn't, yet, the evidence to support that belief enough to use it as an explanation of life here, for a start. Then, even allowing that, for now, it only transfers the question to their planet. How and why did life start there, if we need to bring them in to explain life here? This could be a good discussion!

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2012, 11:09:09 AM »
I didn't think you were a Christian, tbh. There's a bit of a conflict between liking Jesus, for His moral code & disliking Christianity, though. Obviously, since you don't believe in Christianity, you don't believe it's true but you'd, presumably, agree that those who do believe are entitled to do so?
As long as they're not preaching it at you, that is but I wasn't & you're coming at me with 'it's a lie' & all that! However, let's suppose, for a moment, this other species did engineer us with their DNA, that'd be aliens, not god. There isn't, yet, the evidence to support that belief enough to use it as an explanation of life here, for a start. Then, even allowing that, for now, it only transfers the question to their planet. How and why did life start there, if we need to bring them in to explain life here? This could be a good discussion!
In my world, you get to believe anything you wish

I am not trying to convince or convert you to what I believe

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2012, 02:01:30 PM »
Just asking! Thought it'd be interesting. In my world, too, Sky.