Educational

Author Topic: Walkyra  (Read 2830 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Walkyra
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2012, 05:19:56 AM »
Dude, I've been treated like crap here by many and not interested in putting my work up. I'm not interested in proving anything to anyone, much less to this group.

Then your being a "talented artist" will remain just an assertion. :yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2012, 05:21:42 AM »
Your part in being banned from WP, to pick just one example. Or the variation of that same theme, here. Stuff people have been pointing out to you practically since you joined, considering that you rarely waste time starting to insult people.

Etc.

I was banned from WP mainly because I don't like WP or how it represents the autism community or how it treats autistic people. And when an autistic person mildly insults an aggressive mod they get banned while passive aggressive bastards insult people there every day.

Here you gang up on an individual and then expect them to handle it nicely. It's mob mentality you're operating from, or is it just your "clique". I think you're just pathetic and need to get a life. I'm not going to suck up to you so you can forget about it. That isn't me and never will be.

Of course not, meadow. It's never you.

There's always something or someone else to blame for you. Here it's me and that mysterious "clique". Anything so you don't have to examine yourself more closely. Maybe you can't because you lack anything resembling theory of mind, maybe you won't because you instinctively know it wouldn't be pretty, but I very much doubt I'm the first to tell you this.

You aren't qualified to make any assertions of the kind and need to work on cleaning up your own doorstep for a change, asshole.

That's a no, then.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2012, 09:07:48 AM »
Meadow doesn't have Autism.  She's just retarded.  :M

Offline Walkyra

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2012, 09:55:46 AM »
Hello Walkyra,

:welcome: to this place.

Had to read three pages back to see a bit of you. Don't let derailing of your intro discourage you, just keep postin.

Do you have a fascination for German lore? Or just liking the name Walkyra?

And, are you  :viking:

Yay a real post! :3

I <3  :viking:, even though they killed my ancestors   :P
:viking:

...and his prowess on the battlefield is surpassed only by his skill in the bed chamber.

:loup: WYKINGR!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2012, 12:42:17 PM »
Where are you descended from British lineage?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Walkyra

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2012, 12:57:42 PM »
Where are you descended from British lineage?

British/Scottish in the distant past..

...and his prowess on the battlefield is surpassed only by his skill in the bed chamber.

P7PSP

« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2012, 02:55:13 PM »
Hello Walkyra,

Had to read three pages back to see a bit of you. Don't let derailing of your intro discourage you, just keep postin.

Keep posting, we'll get to know you sooner or later. I note that you seem to like gaming. Not my thing but plenty of other people here like it. I like your first post in this thread about whining about can'ts instead of doing what we can. I agree.

Offline Walkyra

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2012, 05:13:18 PM »
Hello Walkyra,

Keep posting, we'll get to know you sooner or later. I note that you seem to like gaming. Not my thing but plenty of other people here like it. I like your first post in this thread about whining about can'ts instead of doing what we can. I agree.

You must've read my Dwarf Fortress thread then ;).. actually Dwarf Fortress and Starcraft 2 are the only games I play anymore :P
I miss Neverwinter Nights in it's prime...
But yeah gaming is good!