Educational

Author Topic: Ask Bruce CM  (Read 8052 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Ask Bruce CM
« Reply #120 on: March 30, 2012, 09:03:41 AM »
Uh huh? Which ones did you say you liked, then, Tom? Besides, my asshole hurts

Why are you now adding dashes to your lols?  Is it some kind of Tourette's thing where you just feel really uncomfortable if you end a post without those four letters?  Or are you really laughing hysterically at every single post and just feel really bad if you can't tell us all about it?

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #121 on: March 30, 2012, 01:24:45 PM »
Just a thought for you rather than a question. 

I'm quite aware that I'm not exactly the darling of some members here.  But there are some things I'd like to share without having them commented on.  So I established my Motherly Advice thread and keep it locked.  All my drivel and spam go there, people are free to read it at their discretion or not.  AFAIK it seems to be working.  I think I'm being a wonderful advisor and the membership ignores me at their will.  Win-win situation.

P. S.  You will get an idea of what appeals to people by their comments or karma points on your posts.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 01:28:58 PM by Queen Victoria »
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #122 on: March 30, 2012, 02:45:17 PM »
The - is just to separate the letters as otherwise it turns into lols. Thanks, Queen V but it's just not been clear enough guidance, yet; I'll try to look at your thread soon.
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #123 on: March 30, 2012, 02:51:59 PM »
The - is just to separate the letters as otherwise it turns into herp derp. Thanks, Queen V but it's just not been clear enough guidance, yet; I'll try to look at your thread soon.

No shit.  Let me simplify I guess.  Why are you so insistent on typing those four letters that you will go to the extent of adding dashes just so you can continue doing it?

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #124 on: March 30, 2012, 03:08:01 PM »
Brucie are you a virgin?
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #125 on: March 30, 2012, 03:10:35 PM »
The - is just to separate the letters as otherwise it turns into herp derp. Thanks, Queen V but it's just not been clear enough guidance, yet; I'll try to look at your thread soon.

Do you suppose there might be a reason for that word filter to appear out of the blue?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: March 30, 2012, 03:20:41 PM »
It do become detestable at a certain point.  :headbang2:

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #127 on: March 30, 2012, 03:41:26 PM »

No shit.  Let me simplify I guess.  Why are you so insistent on typing those four letters that you will go to the extent of adding dashes just so you can continue doing it?
Why are you lot SO worked up about that?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #128 on: March 30, 2012, 03:42:38 PM »

Why are you lot SO worked up about that?

Because it's annoying.  And so we come full circle back to the call out.  Do you care that you annoy people?

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #129 on: March 30, 2012, 03:45:05 PM »

Do you suppose there might be a reason for that word filter to appear out of the blue?
Well, I did assume some weird glitch, since I gather there's a LOT of those but I'm stopping those now, mostly. & yes, DFG.
No, saying 'it's annoying because it's annoying' doesn't explain anything!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #130 on: March 30, 2012, 03:49:40 PM »

Well, I did assume some weird glitch, since I gather there's a LOT of those but I'm stopping those now, mostly. & yes, DFG.

You admit you don't know what is annoying.  So to make it simple for you we told you it was annoying.  That's how you know.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #131 on: March 30, 2012, 04:01:25 PM »
Yes. If I find something annoying I usually have to be able to explain why! But we've settled that, now.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #132 on: March 30, 2012, 04:16:00 PM »
I do become detestable at a certain point.  :headbang2:
  there,  fixed. :zoinks:
blah blah blah

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #133 on: March 30, 2012, 04:24:26 PM »
Now, now, Bodie!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #134 on: March 30, 2012, 04:25:48 PM »

Well, Sherlock, do you think that very shortly after your inserting hyphens into your favourite expression, it's a coincidence that the new combination is added to the word filter as well?

IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING, OK? IT WAS MILDLY FUNNY THE FIRST FEW DOZEN TIMES BUT THEN IT GOT OLD REALLY FAST AND NOW I'M FUCKING ON A MISSION TO NOT LET THEM HAPPEN AGAIN, OK?

It's annoying, trust me.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 04:34:44 PM by odeon »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein