Author Topic: Walkyra  (Read 2857 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Walkyra
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2012, 06:10:16 PM »
Excuse me V but you're the one who makes no sense. I really think it's time you pulled the pacifier outta your butt and moved on about your pathetic campaign. People like myself are unjustly banned while parasitic bully types who generate negative stereotypes and myths about ASD's thrive at WP.

Oh for fuck's sake, do try to take some responsibility for what you do. Just for this once.

I have no problem taking responsibility for myself when I'm responsible for something. You should grow up and get over yourself. You strike me as an embicile with a short pecker. Stick it in your ear and get over whatever the hell your problem is.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2012, 06:14:32 PM »
Excuse me V but you're the one who makes no sense. I really think it's time you pulled the pacifier outta your butt and moved on about your pathetic campaign. People like myself are unjustly banned while parasitic bully types who generate negative stereotypes and myths about ASD's thrive at WP.

Oh for fuck's sake, do try to take some responsibility for what you do. Just for this once.

I have no problem taking responsibility for myself when I'm responsible for something. You should grow up and get over yourself. You strike me as an embicile with a short pecker. Stick it in your ear and get over whatever the hell your problem is.

In your world, it's just that you're never responsible for anything, right? it's always someone else's fault, always imbeciles, while you are only being your supremely talented but severely misunderstood self.

I wonder who never grew up here.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2012, 06:15:53 PM »

:oooh: :penis: :poopy: :flasher: :pervert:
Dunno about anybody else but you sure make me laugh, babes!  :lol: :mischief: :yarly:
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2012, 09:41:10 AM »
Agreed. The more I hear about Hypewrlexian, the more i want to "play with her"...should i?

She banned me, what more can I say  :zoinks:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2012, 09:43:44 AM »

:oooh: :penis: :poopy: :flasher: :pervert:
Dunno about anybody else but you sure make me laugh, babes!  :lol: :mischief: :yarly:

You are both fucking pathetic.  You should get together and have pathetic babies  :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram:

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2012, 10:14:28 AM »
Thanks, b*tch! lols

midlifeaspie

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2012, 10:22:37 AM »
Thanks, b*tch! lols

You can type "bitch" here.  Might even make you laugh harder.   :M

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2012, 10:27:57 AM »
 >:D :grrr: OK, bitch!  >:D :grrr:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2012, 02:31:19 PM »
You're a regular piece of work yourself, "Hubert". Sick fuck.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2012, 03:05:59 PM »

In your world, it's just that you're never responsible for anything, right? it's always someone else's fault, always imbeciles, while you are only being your supremely talented but severely misunderstood self.

I wonder who never grew up here.

Rather than continually hassle, ridicule and mock me, why don't you tell me what you think I should be responsible for?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2012, 03:26:11 PM »
Your part in being banned from WP, to pick just one example. Or the variation of that same theme, here. Stuff people have been pointing out to you practically since you joined, considering that you rarely waste time starting to insult people.

Etc.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2012, 03:31:13 PM »
Excuse me Meadow but Ive been a member here for several months and your accusation of me following you here makes no sense considering you werent an active member when I joined and Ive just been lurking lately.

Feel free to claim whatever you want about why were you banned, anyone that cares about this issue will look into your thread and find the posts explaining why were you banned.

Anyhow back into what AS was asking me:
To start with someone said that you were"an interesting person, just very stubborn".  I mean anyone that would believe that must be trying to pull my leg(Sorry if the joke went a little too far but thats an actual quote of a member that contacted me about this)

- I was warned about being suckered punched

- I was warned about Butterflies sh*t-stir making abilities by a few people(dont ask me how she got the reputation)

- I was adviced to only trust bodie because most of you were trolls by some people.

Who me?  Well fuck me with a frosty mop! Someone got something right  :hahaha:
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2012, 03:34:07 PM »
You're a regular piece of work yourself, "Hubert". Sick fuck.

Oh noes.  Meadow doesn't like me (emo)

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2012, 03:41:15 PM »
Your part in being banned from WP, to pick just one example. Or the variation of that same theme, here. Stuff people have been pointing out to you practically since you joined, considering that you rarely waste time starting to insult people.

Etc.

I was banned from WP mainly because I don't like WP or how it represents the autism community or how it treats autistic people. And when an autistic person mildly insults an aggressive mod they get banned while passive aggressive bastards insult people there every day.

Here you gang up on an individual and then expect them to handle it nicely. It's mob mentality you're operating from, or is it just your "clique". I think you're just pathetic and need to get a life. I'm not going to suck up to you so you can forget about it. That isn't me and never will be.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 03:42:58 PM by Meadow »

midlifeaspie

« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2012, 03:44:15 PM »
I'm not going to suck up to you so you can forget about it. That isn't me and never will be.

That's cute.  Every day that you remain here posting you are sucking up to every one of us.  I for one request you begin a little lower, and a little slower at the start.  Watch the teeth please :)