Author Topic: Walkyra  (Read 2834 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Walkyra
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2012, 07:30:35 AM »
Agreed. The more I hear about Hypewrlexian, the more i want to "play with her"...should i?

A lot of people like making up sh*t about others if that means that they dont have to take the blame for something.

If I was to believe everything Ive heard about most of you guys I wouldnt be here to begin with for example.

Hyperlexian is a very active member(repetitive job at allows her to browse wp) and she keeps an eye on all the boards.    That being said if OP wants to feel special by saying that hyperlexian is stalking him instead of facing this fact its entirely up to him.

No not just that and not just this instance. Overall feel for what and who this person is. It is not to say I will go and play with her. I don't know whether I can be bothered to the trouble it would take for me to do that and the payout probably not worth it in any case.

Out of interest you mentioned about me not prepared to change my ways. Clearly I am not prepared to change me or the way i post and that fairly much answers that BUT it probably bears clarrification in any case, what you meant by "my ways". Don't worry V, you will probably know me well enough by now to know that I am hardly like to get all bent out of shape regardless of answeri was just curious what your definition was.

BTW what HAVE you heard about us that is untrue...come on just the few of the funnier things. (Do not have to attach it to a name of who uttered it)  :asthing:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2012, 07:35:23 AM »
something happens?
nah...just wanted to see if you would

hands Walkyra a cold beer

Or is it 11 posts?  :eyebrows:
It's really 50!  :lol:
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2012, 07:49:04 AM »
Hi Walkyra.

:welcome:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2012, 11:23:09 AM »
Agreed. The more I hear about Hypewrlexian, the more i want to "play with her"...should i?

A lot of people like making up sh*t about others if that means that they dont have to take the blame for something.

If I was to believe everything Ive heard about most of you guys I wouldnt be here to begin with for example.

Hyperlexian is a very active member(repetitive job at allows her to browse wp) and she keeps an eye on all the boards.    That being said if OP wants to feel special by saying that hyperlexian is stalking him instead of facing this fact its entirely up to him.

So Hyperlexian isn't following his posts?

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2012, 11:28:05 AM »
Seemed to be saying more that they 'followed' most of WP's posts?  :include:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2012, 12:25:18 PM »
Lot of people call it stalking their posts when someone follows them. It just means going to their profile and reading through all the posts they have made. And also checking their profile daily to read their latest posts.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2012, 01:00:32 PM »
Uh huh? If somebody's on the site a lot & just following as many threads as possible, though, that'd include any particular user. How'd I, as a user, know somebody was following my posts, specifically? Unless they told me so, of course!  :angel:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2012, 01:24:54 PM »
Some people might just be reading all the new posts from everyone, so it could look like they were stalking someone's posts.

WP does seem to have a lot of new posts for one person to be reading every single one every day, but maybe they have a lot of time on their hands or they read very fast.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2012, 01:29:09 PM »
I think as a member, if the same moderator kept contacting you regarding your posts, you would know they were following you. Especially if you are told they are keeping an eye on you. But sometimes it may seem like they are following you because they keep getting reports about your posts and being linked to that post so members may assume they are being followed. But if the person doesn't think they are doing anything wrong nor think they are breaking the rules, they feel harassed and feel the mod is out to get them. Some of them make a wise choice and leave. Plus they may also think members there were harassing them so they kept reporting them to the mods manipulating them convincing them they broke a rule. Some people just get paranoid, especially if they don't agree with the mod. I wouldn't say they are making it up. That is just too harsh. Making it up implies they full well know it's not true but they just say it anyway to make it all look bad and they full well know what they were doing on that forum to warrant the PMs, especially the ban.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2012, 01:31:42 PM »
Hi Walkyra and welcome to I2.

I was banned three times from WP and V was very instrumental in this instance and followed me here with his federal case to convict me at I2 as well.

I think the real reason I was banned on each occasion is that I'm opposed to the stereotyping that WP generates about aspies and autistic people. Like I'm not in favor of bashing the deceased and have the audacity to disagree with publicly bashing a gifted artist with a drug addiction in the name of being aspie. I was labeled with aspie too but after WP I want nothing to do with my own diagnosis.

It goes all the way back to disagreeing with the stereotype that aspies lack empathy and was harassed by a couple of parasites for my differences around lacking empathy. WP is all about generating a very negative stereotype about autistic people and if you aren't on their bandwagon you are at risk of getting banned. WP is a big part why people in other forums hate or at least strongly dislike aspies and also why they have the opinion that aspies are less than human.

I have terrible melt downs too but also know we have control over our behavior and destroying ones own or someone else's property isn't inevitable due to the condition of ASD's. These issues are really what got me banned from WP. For speaking out about the fact that I don't fit these stereotypes or wish to contibute to the generation of said myths at WP. People are rude bastards there every day and they have no problems or get banned for it. They also insult autistic people every day who they consider low functioning or different than they are.

WP is a cesspool where they successfully generate these myths around autistic people and ban anyone who disagrees with them or what they represent in the name of Aspie. I'm an aspie too, just not their style and version.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2012, 01:45:05 PM »
Really don't see anything like is being described at WP. I :GA: :lol: :mischief: :include:

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2012, 01:48:08 PM »
Excuse me Meadow but Ive been a member here for several months and your accusation of me following you here makes no sense considering you werent an active member when I joined and Ive just been lurking lately.

Feel free to claim whatever you want about why were you banned, anyone that cares about this issue will look into your thread and find the posts explaining why were you banned.

Anyhow back into what AS was asking me:
To start with someone said that you were"an interesting person, just very stubborn".  I mean anyone that would believe that must be trying to pull my leg(Sorry if the joke went a little too far but thats an actual quote of a member that contacted me about this)

- I was warned about being suckered punched

- I was warned about Butterflies sh*t-stir making abilities by a few people(dont ask me how she got the reputation)

- I was adviced to only trust bodie because most of you were trolls by some people.

"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2012, 02:06:56 PM »
Excuse me V but you're the one who makes no sense. I really think it's time you pulled the pacifier outta your butt and moved on about your pathetic campaign. People like myself are unjustly banned while parasitic bully types who generate negative stereotypes and myths about ASD's thrive at WP. 

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2012, 02:11:29 PM »
You two really don't like each other, huh?  :smashviolin:  :mischief:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2012, 05:55:33 PM »
Excuse me V but you're the one who makes no sense. I really think it's time you pulled the pacifier outta your butt and moved on about your pathetic campaign. People like myself are unjustly banned while parasitic bully types who generate negative stereotypes and myths about ASD's thrive at WP.

Oh for fuck's sake, do try to take some responsibility for what you do. Just for this once.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein