Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 8977 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2012, 11:30:28 PM »
Do you hang out with many people in rl? Welcome back, btw. :)

No, I really have given up on the human race. That requires good verbal communication and I'm far from able. People like me but they're disappointed when I'm unable to reciprocate and that disappoints me. Just the way it goes. Significant brain injury at birth but I'm otherwise normal and gifted artist, for all it's worth.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2012, 11:34:10 PM »
Hyperlexia banned me aka (eigerpere) for  using the word whine in a feminist thread. I honestly don't know what's wrong with saying that. Any feedback welcome.

Why did you sign up for another account there if you were banned?

What was I supposed to do? I tried though maybe feebly and did no good. I really tried this time but it doesn't matter. I'm not sure what I was supposed to do different.
Are you actually wanting to get along here this time Meadow?

I don't know. I'm kinda not fit to be around others. I think I hate the human race so being around it might be toxic.
Fair enough. If you refrain from attacks I will as well.

I'm fairly certain I don't attack unless I'm being attacked and it was a regular feeding frenzie the last time. I'm good to people who are good to me.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2012, 11:36:37 PM »
Omg Farnsworth , you were right.  :laugh:

Oh fuck...

I guarantee you that this will become a 20-page thread. :wanker:

More like 200. :laugh:

But on a somewhat relevant note to the thread, Hyperlexian is seriously bias as hell when it comes to feminist issues. No surprise there.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2012, 11:36:59 PM »
No, I really have given up on the human race. That requires good verbal communication and I'm far from able. People like me but they're disappointed when I'm unable to reciprocate and that disappoints me. Just the way it goes. Significant brain injury at birth but I'm otherwise normal and gifted artist, for all it's worth.
^That is how I think I got my autism - through brain injury at birth or something. I am not gifted but I do ok.

I haven't given up on the human race but I don't go out of my way to make friends, it is too hard. It sucks that things haven't worked out better for you.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2012, 11:41:27 PM »

But on a somewhat relevant note to the thread, Hyperlexian is seriously bias as hell when it comes to feminist issues. No surprise there.

It isn't reasonable to ban someone for saying go ahead and whine, pertaining the feminist movement or anything else. That is pathetic.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2012, 11:43:12 PM »

It isn't reasonable to ban someone for saying go ahead and whine, pertaining the feminist movement or anything else. That is pathetic.

I know, and I agree that you were treated unfairly on being banned for that, that's for sure. She has a chip on her shoulders about it.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2012, 11:53:36 PM »
^That is how I think I got my autism - through brain injury at birth or something. I am not gifted but I do ok.

I haven't given up on the human race but I don't go out of my way to make friends, it is too hard. It sucks that things haven't worked out better for you.

It surprises me most of all. I think I'm overall very nice to people so it's beyond me. I guess for whatever reason I'm not likable and I honestly dont care so it's okay. I just don't suck up well but I do fine and shouldn't be having these problems. I think it's more other people who gang up when they don't like someone and cause problems until they snap. That's what they did to me numerous times now and the moderators are all about majority rules clearly. Majority or numbers don't make it right. I'm just unable to engender others to myself or be more likable because that would make me uncomfortable. PM's were hard for me and as soon as I would politely withdraw that was it. Borderline Personality types who see it as rejection and can't handle it. I have to be able to have boundaries and in every instance I was nice about it. It's just elementary school stuff and Im not interested in dealing with it. I have anger of my own now so it's over.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2012, 11:55:58 PM »
I'm sorry you have brain injury too. There a lots of challenges. Hopefully you have people who understand and support you. Thank you.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2012, 12:05:30 AM »
Brain injury causes these kinds of social problems. And people laugh at you when they can't relate or think you must be defective. I think the average person is defective. Fuck people. I don't need your sorry self anyway.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2012, 12:10:08 AM »
I'm sorry you have brain injury too. There a lots of challenges. Hopefully you have people who understand and support you. Thank you.
Thanks. I came to this conclusion because autism doesn't run in my family and doctors said that my eye problems were due to some injury before or at birth. I am pretty lucky, I do have support in rl.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2012, 12:18:18 AM »
I have support too and enjoy a good quality of life monetarily. My injury was very evident and fairly serious though it could have been worse. But I'm not sure what's worse than surviving something like that. Maybe it's really better not to, in my case I think it would have been. The suffering isn't worth it. I do have a very good life and am happy enough. It's only when I try to mingle with others that it becomes painful. Being lonely is a little hard sometimes too but more or less tolerable.

Icky comment removed!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 12:39:45 AM by Meadow »

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2012, 12:37:59 AM »
I wish I never found WP. I was shocked from day one and couldnt even feel good about my diagnosis after that. It sucks but I guess I can't cope with people. I have a right to exist too. When I come out with my art you can see me then.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2012, 12:40:06 AM »
You are welcome to show some of your art here, we have a Submissions thread. :)
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2012, 12:52:36 AM »
What interests me is why you would return to a place you thought treated you badly.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2012, 01:27:58 AM »
I don't have to be here either and clearly not welcome. You did treat me like dirt. What of it?