Author Topic: make someone laugh, pt 2  (Read 40602 times)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: make someone laugh, pt 2
« Reply #1635 on: September 01, 2022, 01:13:17 PM »
Sometimes I think too much, that's when problems begin to occur.

Don't feed the trolls!

What?

Don't feed the trolls!

But it's so fun!!!!

Why the hell would it be fun!?!

:zoinks:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1636 on: September 03, 2022, 07:05:08 PM »
I want this bookmark.

In fact I want to make personalized ones and sell them.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1637 on: September 08, 2022, 08:56:31 PM »
 :GA:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1638 on: September 10, 2022, 08:36:13 PM »
Never do anything that takes a long time to explain to the paramedics.

Just a head up from my fire fighter friend.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1639 on: September 14, 2022, 10:50:09 AM »
 :lol1:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1640 on: September 14, 2022, 10:51:06 AM »
 :autism:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 10:53:22 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #1641 on: September 14, 2022, 11:04:54 AM »
I want this bookmark.

In fact I want to make personalized ones and sell them.

That’s awesome!!
:dog:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1642 on: September 15, 2022, 06:38:35 AM »
 :yawn:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1643 on: September 17, 2022, 10:23:50 AM »
 :hide:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1644 on: September 17, 2022, 10:24:22 AM »
 :GA:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1645 on: September 22, 2022, 08:00:13 AM »
 :tard:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1646 on: September 22, 2022, 08:00:58 AM »
 :orly:

Sure it's 'shopped, but still funny.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 08:02:35 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1647 on: September 22, 2022, 08:01:45 AM »
We might be related.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1648 on: September 24, 2022, 02:06:57 PM »

Wee Hughie was delivering papers to an apartment house. While there, a stunning young woman came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes wearing only a robe. Wee Hughie smiled at the young woman and she started up a conversation with him.
As they talked, her robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothing else on. Wee Hughie broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact.
After a few minutes of flirting, she placed her hand on his arm and said, "Let's go to my apartment, I hear someone coming."
He followed her into her apartment; she closed the door and leaned against it, allowing her robe to fall off completely. Now nude, she purred at him, "What would you say is my best feature?"
Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, "It has to be your ears."
Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, "My ears? Look at these breasts; they are a full 38 inches and 100 percent natural. I work out every day and my ass is firm and solid.
I have a 28 inch waist.
Look at my skin, not a blemish anywhere. How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?"
Clearing his throat, Wee Hughie stammered, "Outside, when you said you heard someone coming...that was me."

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1649 on: September 24, 2022, 09:55:47 PM »
Loyal British patriot:

Well, we have a King now. Everything is going to take SO much longer. The King can only move one square at a time.