Educational

Author Topic: make someone laugh, pt 2  (Read 40425 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: make someone laugh, pt 2
« Reply #1575 on: July 08, 2022, 06:32:08 AM »
A mother would never even think of this, but I know what the guys are thinking, especially those with little brothers.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1576 on: July 08, 2022, 06:36:40 AM »
 ::)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1577 on: July 09, 2022, 01:51:23 PM »
 :autism:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1578 on: July 09, 2022, 08:02:40 PM »
Not true with me.
My wife is the best driver I know for keeping safe. I might question her routing, but that's a whole different reason to backhand me in the face.
She often forgets she's driving a sporty Chrysler 300 with a massive motor, best brakes ever, kicking sound system, cornering to beat any Euro or Jap wannabees, lots of Giddyup, plenty of WHOA! Some luxury thrown in and it's a super cool car! Mopar can still thrill.

......  instead of driving a clunky overloaded, hard to drive truck that can barely climb a hill without coughing or turn a corner without falling over. She does that truck shit sixty hours a week for a living.
Family drive time, I have to keep quiet!

Holding my tongue causes a different expression, more like many days of constipation are just now over.

Still a funny pic!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 05:24:29 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1579 on: July 11, 2022, 06:08:17 AM »
 :finger:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1580 on: July 11, 2022, 07:10:13 AM »
So many ideas, so little time.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1581 on: July 11, 2022, 08:39:01 AM »
Old, but more current than ever!!

Give it a listen.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1582 on: July 12, 2022, 09:01:48 AM »
Almost!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1583 on: July 12, 2022, 09:03:05 AM »
 :dunno:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1584 on: July 12, 2022, 09:05:31 AM »
 :zombiefuck:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1585 on: July 12, 2022, 09:48:51 AM »
 :autism:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1586 on: July 12, 2022, 11:27:24 PM »
Some people must be really fun to know.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1587 on: July 13, 2022, 05:24:32 AM »
Rusian warship, go fuck yourself.
I have not been able to confirm this with other sources, but the story is, the Ukraine made a postage stamp to commemorate an important moment in history.

"Quite possibly the most badass postage stamp ever printed."

Quote from an interesting article ...  Linky >>>  https://www.badassoftheweek.com/hrybov

"I realize now that it's taken me roughly 3,000 words to say what Roman Hrybov successfully communicated with just five, so I'll end here by saying I'm reminded of an old joke about lawyers: 

What do you call 12,000 tons of Russian war materiel at the bottom of the Black Sea?

A good start."
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 05:43:10 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #1588 on: July 13, 2022, 05:27:59 PM »
Rusian warship, go fuck yourself.
I have not been able to confirm this with other sources, but the story is, the Ukraine made a postage stamp to commemorate an important moment in history.

"Quite possibly the most badass postage stamp ever printed."

Quote from an interesting article ...  Linky >>>  https://www.badassoftheweek.com/hrybov

"I realize now that it's taken me roughly 3,000 words to say what Roman Hrybov successfully communicated with just five, so I'll end here by saying I'm reminded of an old joke about lawyers: 

What do you call 12,000 tons of Russian war materiel at the bottom of the Black Sea?

A good start."

True.

https://www.president.gov.ua/en/news/volodimir-zelenskij-pogasiv-poshtovu-marku-russkij-voyennij-75309

I remember seeing the auctions for confiscated tanks on eBay before they started taking them down...and this...

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/804441.html

Ukraine gov saying that there was no need to declare them on taxes as income... :LOL:

...and the old women handing out sunflower seeds to the Russian soldiers "so that when they died over there, they would have flowers to look at."

I have a huge amount of respect for the Ukraine people. They are badass.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1589 on: July 13, 2022, 08:27:05 PM »
I don't have any Ukrainian stamps...
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae