Author Topic: make someone laugh, pt 2  (Read 41345 times)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
Re: make someone laugh, pt 2
« Reply #1365 on: May 12, 2022, 04:58:07 PM »
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1366 on: May 13, 2022, 06:32:22 AM »
 :clap:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1367 on: May 13, 2022, 06:50:34 AM »
I don't get it.
 :LOL:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 06:56:22 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1368 on: May 13, 2022, 06:58:47 AM »
 :GA:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1369 on: May 13, 2022, 07:03:42 AM »
 :stoned:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1370 on: May 13, 2022, 07:23:05 AM »
I don't think the party is over just yet.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1371 on: May 13, 2022, 08:48:48 AM »
 :autism:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1372 on: May 13, 2022, 10:54:18 AM »
Shit, I need to get this up.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1373 on: May 13, 2022, 11:08:26 AM »
I know there is a VW Beetle in the original. Always wondered if it was meant as irony, with another "Beatle" parked.
Is this guy throwing some shade at the Fifth Beatle, also?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 11:10:48 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1374 on: May 13, 2022, 12:10:47 PM »
:yikes:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1375 on: May 13, 2022, 04:16:27 PM »
Forgive me for posting old stuff many have already seen, but some are worth an additioonal grin, at least.

I would love to have some help here. Post something, folks.
 :heisenberg:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #1376 on: May 13, 2022, 04:47:47 PM »
Sugarbutt showed me this one today.  :zoinks:

I would love to have some help here. Post something, folks.

Don't sweat it. It's like the Google Doodle thread is my thing, this thread is your thing. I look forward to your posts in this thread.  :thumbup:
:gopher:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1377 on: May 13, 2022, 09:38:00 PM »
I like all that you post, DirtDawg, I'd plus you for every one if I could. I especially liked the Boomer one, I've I've heard nearly all those tunes.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1378 on: May 13, 2022, 10:00:20 PM »

Thanks, guys.
I just have had a lot of time to waste lately.  I have plenty to do, but not capable quite yet. Getting there, little by little.
I have another month of physical therapy at this point, but the curve of improvements seems to be steepening, unless I'm still fooling myself.
I have set myself back by trying to do too much too soon; still learning that lesson, again.

Can't wait to get my shop running again. That will slow down my post rate some.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1379 on: May 14, 2022, 05:49:19 AM »
Motorcycle mechanics got art too, so there! :smarty:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 05:52:33 AM by DirtDawg »