Author Topic: make someone laugh, pt 2  (Read 40573 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: make someone laugh, pt 2
« Reply #1290 on: April 26, 2022, 10:09:08 AM »
 :dunno:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1291 on: April 26, 2022, 07:03:55 PM »
 :roar:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1292 on: April 27, 2022, 04:23:18 AM »
 :facepalm2:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #1293 on: April 27, 2022, 09:05:35 AM »
Looking back...there's a lot of truth in this. :laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1294 on: April 27, 2022, 11:40:04 AM »
Jack, a handsome man, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to this stunning blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV as the 10:00 news came on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

The blonde looked at Jack and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"

Jack says, "You know what, I bet he will." The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't." Jack placed $30 on the bar and said, "You're on!"

Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death. The blonde was very upset and handed her $30 to Jack, saying, "Fair's fair... Here's your money."

Jack replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump."

The blonde replies, "I saw it too; but I didn't think he'd do it again."

Jack took the money.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1295 on: April 27, 2022, 08:51:09 PM »
How to confuse an idiot.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1296 on: April 27, 2022, 09:07:03 PM »
:yikes:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1297 on: April 28, 2022, 04:06:56 AM »
So, how about some proper Arsicons?

(_!_) a regular arse
(__!__) a fat arse
(!) a tight arse
(_*_) an arse hole
{_!_} a swishy arse
(_o_) an arse that's been around
(_x_) kiss my arse
(_X_) leave my arse alone
(_zzz_) a tired arse
(_E=mc2_) a smart arse
(_$_) Money coming out of his arse
(_?_) Dumb Arse

Please contribute.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1298 on: April 28, 2022, 07:56:21 AM »
 :yawn:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1299 on: April 28, 2022, 08:52:25 AM »
 :angel:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1300 on: April 28, 2022, 08:58:43 AM »
Big game here is to plow over someone's hard work building a snowman with the kids. Believe me, it's hard work.
This guy put his snowman in front of a tree trunk.

Good lesson for these types of "grown up" kids with their four wheel drives.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #1301 on: April 28, 2022, 12:57:28 PM »
Who ordered the Steam Gentile!?!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1302 on: April 28, 2022, 02:45:21 PM »
Looking back...there's a lot of truth in this. :laugh:

I look at that statement in a kind of inverse way in that I was trying to heal something in myself by going with all those toss backs.
Not sure my plan worked out for any definable amount of healing, though, in retrospect.
Mainly, I hardened myself by doing all that. I did not start out this way, but before I met my wife, I had become a "user" of women because I had been abused so many times by, in my book at the time,  really desirable women.

Once I began to "get over" my beautiful ex-wife, I was no longer afraid of "the best looking woman in the room" and went after it when I saw what appealed to me. I often set myself up for failure by locating someone in as bad a shape as I was in many cases. There were a few times of mutual healing happening though.
Many of my ex-s were somewhat "healing"  to me in many ways, I thought. I'd say, Rare occurence.

No need to further my psychoses by explaing it all, but I feel like it was all just a way to grow and become better, so I would know when I was in a mental place where I could find The One.  And know the difference.

Probably why it took me two years after meeting her to marry the best woman I have ever known.

Now, if we don't laugh at that shit then we may be more damaged than any "recall" can fix.
 :lol1:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 02:55:30 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1303 on: April 28, 2022, 03:05:16 PM »
Odd, but very cool aquarium idea. Can't tell but if it is a saltwater affair, then even better.  Looks like a fresh water with those plants and no coral.
I still like it.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 03:06:47 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1304 on: April 28, 2022, 03:14:09 PM »
 :GA:

Pretty sure this is a photoshopped image of a shrew with a cheetah kitten's spots and scared half to death countenance applied to the shrew. Makes an impressive image for sure. I could be wrong, but I have never seen one of these.

Someone tell me if this animal exists or not, please. I would be so much happier for shrewkind if it did actually exist.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 10:35:19 AM by DirtDawg »