Educational

Author Topic: make someone laugh, pt 2  (Read 45342 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: make someone laugh, pt 2
« Reply #1755 on: December 24, 2022, 08:09:08 PM »
 :hahaha:

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1756 on: December 27, 2022, 03:56:42 PM »
 :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1757 on: January 07, 2023, 05:48:49 PM »
When the bots get ahead of some of us ...

:lol1:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1758 on: January 22, 2023, 06:42:29 AM »
 :asthing:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1759 on: January 22, 2023, 06:43:05 AM »
 :tard:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1760 on: January 23, 2023, 10:45:00 PM »
 :nerdy:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1761 on: January 24, 2023, 09:46:50 AM »
 :dunno:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1762 on: January 24, 2023, 09:56:03 AM »
I did not think to take a screen shot of this, but it struck me as funny after giving it some thought.
I ordered a new Bluray player this week. Nothing great, I just needed to replace an old one that was going psycho and not responding to its remote predictably. That's a capital offense to me as far as an electronic device goes.

I ordered from Amazon and you know how they always offer other items to go with your purchase?

Guess what they offered to benefit my enjoyment with my new acquisition.

Six different kinds of Depends and other brands of incontinence helper pants. Do people get a new binge machine and just sit there for hours without pausing for a bathroom break every so often?

Out of curiosity, I clicked on one trying to understand the relevancy. That particular model of men's disposable undergarment came in three sizes, Small, Medium and Black.
I think someone was having a  little fun with the Amazon website.

:lol1:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 07:54:02 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #1763 on: January 24, 2023, 06:00:39 PM »
Now it's in your recently viewed items.  :lol1:
:gopher:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1764 on: January 24, 2023, 07:37:35 PM »
:hide:

Goes with the territory. Lots of guys my age need them.

Oh well, I guess I'm all set when my turn comes.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1765 on: January 26, 2023, 01:14:03 PM »
I might need some help with this one!
An image from the depths of our sleepy minds that many of us car or bike people have had.

Why didn't I do this?

'57 Chevy Hog, anyone?

« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 01:20:33 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1766 on: January 26, 2023, 08:12:31 PM »
Apparently this Arlen Ness fellow, now deceased, liked to play in that particular sandbox.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 08:25:12 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1767 on: January 27, 2023, 03:06:57 PM »
Not as funny as sad. A couple of years ago when absolutely everyone was dying to get back to normal and restrictions from most states were still in place, they were pushing it and doing concerts.
... wearing masks on stage!!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1768 on: January 28, 2023, 03:15:09 PM »
I fucking love this!!

The city replaced the street light but they took care to keep the woodpecker's home in place.
 :worship:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 03:16:43 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1769 on: January 28, 2023, 03:17:50 PM »
 :GA: