Educational

Author Topic: I call out Pig.  (Read 3194 times)

Offline Pig

• Moron!
  • Constant Poster
Re: I call out Pig.
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2012, 10:55:54 PM »
Oh and the borderliner psychotic personality isn't really going to do you any favours either I guess.  :tickle:

I love when people online diagnose other people with mental disorders. :tickle: :autism:
Better than being called a troll at least.

Like Eris that damn dirty troll!  :LOL:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2012, 09:59:16 AM »
I am misogynistic.  I've never hidden that.  I've also never hidden that it is mostly based on resentment and not logic.

No , but do you think that by holding onto these views your situation will improve?

I think judging men and women is different than judging blacks and whites.

Sexism is still discrimination as is racism , therefore there is no difference in making assumptions about the collective group (in this case women)

The biological differences between men and women are far greater than those of different races. I wouldn't say "all blacks are this," but I could say, "statistically blacks are more likely to be arrested for crimes in the USA."  You don't have to jump to racism over that fact, although many do.

Yes but you have not said "statistically" you have said that all women are like such such and you have based it on one woman which isn't even true about her.

Your logic is very very flawed.

So all these women you know: they all go out with meek nerds right?  They have one night stands with guys hanging out at GameStop?  Nothing turns them on more than a guy who is nervous and looks at his shoes the whole time?

You are looing at this very very black and white.

All women do not go for one type of guy , all women go for different types of guys , some women find dominant men sexy somnd about  women find nervous guys sexy some like a bit of both.

If you drop the all or nothing kind of view you will be able to see what I am trying to say , life isn't just black or white it's black white and about 100 different shades of grey.  :)

Also these women you know: they are not a full focus group.  They are a few women who bond over common features.  They may all be atypical of their gender.

Not at all , I think you are basing all of your knowledge about women on one person following a negative experience , that is not a wise thing to do.. do you not think?

You have yet to back up your claims.  I posted some links if you didn't see.  Sure, it is all, "general knowledge," and not facts - but unfortunately we don't have large amounts of statistical data to draw from.

I have backed my claims many times , you have posted links claiming them to be relevant and I have shot them down each time but you want more evidence?.. ok sure.

Here is a newspaper article claiming that women are attracted to geekier men rather than the men you claim
 they are attracted to: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1251929/The-perfect-man-geek-facial-stubble--womens-secret-turn-ons-revealed.html

Here is a womans checklist of the ideal man thrugh differing ages , does it mention at any age she wants a cocky arsehole as a partner? http://allwomenstalk.com/my-idea-of-my-ideal-man/

And don't bring up the "women lie abut what they want" you have no clue about what women want and have no logical way of proving so.  :)

And thus all of this will always be conjecture.  No matter who wins it doesn't prove a goddamn thing.

It does actually , it proves you are speaking out of resentment and therefore your opinions are biased , unlogical and therefore not really worth listening to.  :thumbup:

Finding the right balance of acceptable social mannerisms and a cool confidence is a tricky proposition.  That is why trying to create it artificially is such a hard task.  It's like trying to make yourself charismatic.  I had a friend who was a big confident asshole, and women hated him.  They also hated the shy reticent nice guy.  You have to be an alpha male to turn women on, not a psycho and not a loser.  If what you say about women is true, that women aren't attracted to assholes - then why are they getting so much more sex than shy-nice-guys?

Again you are falling into black and white thinking.

Being confident is sexy yes.. but don't you think women are going to find a confident yet caring guy far more sexy than a man who is confident but totally selfish?

I can guarrantee you , most women will not find a selfish lover appealing.

As for the assholes getting more sex , I really really doubt that is the case , the shy guys aren't getting any sex probably because they haven't actualy you know.. said "hi" to a woman?

Try speaking to a woman , say hi compliment her etc etc , you can be charismatic and charming you know.

Eris is relevant to this conversation, in my eyes, because she has reshaped my ideas and philosophy.  I now love to hate.  I will never trust again.  And I understand cruelty is the only true pleasure.

Your philosophy is flawed.
Hatred brings only one thing , misery and pain , not to other , to you.

You'll love it for a while and then it'll hurt and it will continue to hurt , you can pretend that you are as de-sensitised as much as you like but no one escapes their emotions and feelings forever.

And sorry, I assumed you were female because you took this so personally.

I take it personally for two reasons.

1. Your assumptions about women are unfair , unjustified and totally incorrect.
2. It's not going to help you , I can tell you want to meet a woman at some point in your life.. what I am trying to prove here is if you change your outlook you will have SO much greater success.

Oh and the borderliner psychotic personality isn't really going to do you any favours either I guess.  :tickle:

I love when people online diagnose other people with mental disorders. :tickle: :autism:

I think you misunderstood me Emile.

That was an offhand comment relating to some of the things Pig has said , I'm sure he isn't really psychotic but merely saying these things for attention , sorry if it seemed like I was diagnosing him though.

Also , could you keep your comments to the peanut gallery please? , it makes this less cluttered , thank you.  :)
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2012, 04:03:21 PM »
Does this mean I won? :lolwat:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2012, 06:21:16 PM »
Does this mean I won? :lolwat:

yup  :trollface:

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2012, 09:30:43 PM »
Alpha male

Sup? *Gives squids a gentle pat on the behind*
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2012, 09:43:25 PM »
Alpha male

Sup? *Gives squids a gentle pat on the behind*

Get back in your handcuffs and behave.  :M

Hiya there.  :P

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2012, 09:44:48 PM »
Hey darlin. How ya been?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2012, 11:33:16 PM »
Oink, Oink, Oink....

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2012, 03:13:17 PM »
I hate arrogant men. They repel me. I go out of my way to emasculate them in front of their friends. I like shy sweet gentle guys but the problem is I am painfully shy myself so only the more "aggressive" types will approach me. I like gentleness, sensitivity, intelligence and great humor. It is hard for me to talk to people but when I am irritated by someone who's being an arrogant ass I lose my shyness and my fangs come out.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 04:30:44 PM by TheRealDuckFetishGirl »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2012, 08:56:15 PM »
I hate weak and I hate stupid. I generally get along with most others...sort of...more or less.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2012, 09:01:54 PM »
I hate humans mostly. I'd rather live my life as a duck.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2012, 09:03:12 PM »
Sounds like an interesting life goal  :plus:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2012, 09:11:48 PM »
I hate mean and stupid which often goes hand in hand, and just people in general at this point, and forums where you are called a liar when accused of being a troll.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2012, 01:26:08 PM »

I understand the hating humans part but why a duck?
the cocoanuts. marx brothers. why a duck
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2012, 03:42:00 PM »

I understand the hating humans part but why a duck?
the cocoanuts. marx brothers. why a duck

Because they can fly AND swim. Two things I love and they are so CUTE!