Educational

Author Topic: Americans  (Read 1808 times)

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
Re: Americans
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2012, 07:20:43 PM »
White Supremacist!  :tickle:
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: Americans
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2012, 11:13:46 PM »
dunno about the rest of europe, but here the stereotype is dumb and fat and usually with a gun lol
They are dumb and fat. A lot of them do not even know where the capital of their country is or what language Mexicans or Canadians speak. They think Mexicans speak Mexican. A lot are also really religious and will use their religion to justify all sort of disturbing behaviors.

Mexican men are very attractive.

That's my intelligent contribution to this thread.  :laugh:

I have only seen very few attractive mexican men. i am such a stupid, ignorant american :( I only like white dudes. and i only like tall, skinny white dudes with dark hair. I am a horrible racist against blonds. i think all blond men should be put in concentration camps. and redheads should be shot on sight. as for women, just throw them in the ocean to drown. black guys can stay as a sort of police force, but im not going to jangle their junk around. Charlie Sheen has the right idea. i'm not attracted to him tho, even tho he is tall and skinny with dark hair. too macho. i dont like macho men. i guess thats why i dont like most mexican men. you know who is really really hot ? guys  from eastern europe. ill take a few romanians that cant speak english too well plz.

God Damn it! I got shot!