Author Topic: I call out Butterflies and Sir Les  (Read 2778 times)

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
Re: I call out Butterflies and Sir Les
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2012, 04:14:49 PM »

So...why do you think he would not want to reply to your question? (I think because he did not see it)
Wait, how could he miss butterflies post, but notice mine? I wrote only a few words, butterflies wrote a tiny essay a few posts before mine.

:hyke:
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2012, 04:18:21 PM »

My My you have a mighty big fucking chip on your shoulder .  Why didn't I reply right away?  Well I was hoping to see a bit of progress before I made a full reply  if you check the karma  log you will see that I did indeed plus her for replying and was happy that she did.  I do feel she wants to put this behind us but think it could be impossible the way some fan the flames of drama  and see meaning in things that is not there.
Right, but you thought it was imperative to reply to me. You plussed someone, and?

The problem with this forum is obviously this Al Swearengen character, he doesn't do anything except write huge long rants about asinine nonsense.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2012, 05:21:05 PM »
The truth is I am far from an innocent party in this. I perpetuate any drama. I acknowledge this freely and honestly. I simply do not start it. I contest that my calling a truce will not stop it, it will just mean when the next barrage of bullshit starts, I will be anuable to react on it. Others may or it may just be a group of you pour shit on I2 over and over uncontested. That is not what the site wants and is not good for the site. Neither is the current atmosphere.

Sure you can react. You can say something like "well crap, I see it starting up all over again. I don't want to have to hound you all over the site until you drop it."

Or Adam could say "fuck it Les, you're obsessing again, I'm not answering this bullshit" kinda like he's already been doing, but then really seriously not answer it anywhere.

Either of those would stop the drama straight in its tracks. And now you guys know what happens when you don't stop, you'd maybe actually take it seriously.

I'm happy to stop completely now if Les does too

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2012, 07:09:46 PM »

My My you have a mighty big fucking chip on your shoulder .  Why didn't I reply right away?  Well I was hoping to see a bit of progress before I made a full reply  if you check the karma  log you will see that I did indeed plus her for replying and was happy that she did.  I do feel she wants to put this behind us but think it could be impossible the way some fan the flames of drama  and see meaning in things that is not there.
Right, but you thought it was imperative to reply to me. You plussed someone, and?

The problem with this forum is obviously this Al Swearengen character, he doesn't do anything except write huge long rants about asinine nonsense.

Yes Emile I am the font of all evil. My long posts are obviously detrimental to the site. Thank you for your attempt to think critically.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

eris

« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2012, 09:23:20 PM »
i like circle jerks, i have a good video of a bunch of guys sitting on a bed using fleshlights. where are you guys' fleshlights ?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2012, 10:00:21 PM »
i like circle jerks, i have a good video of a bunch of guys sitting on a bed using fleshlights. where are you guys' fleshlights ?

Are we supposed to have them? Yes I know what they are. (I just googled)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

eris

« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2012, 10:09:50 PM »
well if you are going to have a circle jerk, i hear they feel better than just your hands.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2012, 11:19:04 PM »
well if you are going to have a circle jerk, i hear they feel better than just your hands.

Will keep it in mind if ever I have a driving urge to do that. Never really understood the appeal of it ...but there you go.