Author Topic: Ascan's ramblings.  (Read 3505 times)

duncvis

Re: Ascan's ramblings.
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2006, 12:54:07 PM »
Just read ascan's latest post in response to my message to him. I laughed so hard I think I peed slightly. :LMAO:

link please!

http://www.stimmy.net/aspietrash/viewtopic.php?p=1182#1182

The dumbass still doesn't seem to realise that nobody stole Robert's picture anyway - it was simply linked to. I still don't get why we are 'encouraging copyright theft' since a - no copyright was breached, and b - several members suggested to seagal's panda he had gone too far including staff members, and he agreed and removed it. yet assface continues to drag it up like we were responsible for it. delusional fucking tosser.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2006, 01:00:09 PM »
robert asked me to remove my avatar since it annoys him or something.

so i asked if i could use his image instead.  or i suggested that perhaps i should just purloin the image.
Misunderstood.

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2006, 03:32:40 PM »
As a member of AV and friend of the mods the picture was in my possesion and hosted from my own computer so I did not steal it.  I may have given it to people who should not have had it but I myself have legal possesion of those pics.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2006, 03:54:21 PM »

Keep it. Free speech probably isn't on his list.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2006, 06:42:33 PM »

Keep it. Free speech probably isn't on his list.

;D
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: November 14, 2006, 12:12:35 AM »
what does purloined mean?

peter has doctored pictures.

me, well hell yes i would have used your picture as an avatar.  like i have used several pictures for avatars.
and Quirky Carla used mine as an avatar, but i guess i am not so sensitive, it didn't bother me one single bit.

that was a very attractive picture of you, so there would be no need to be sensitive about it. ;)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #96 on: November 14, 2006, 07:11:12 AM »
aww, thank you.  and you are a cutie patutie.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #97 on: November 14, 2006, 07:25:19 AM »
If it wasn't for the hair it would look just like most of the other stuff that drifts up onto shore during high tide. Is that Ascan? Another bulbous airbag with tentacles.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 07:30:41 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2006, 07:37:47 AM »
How many of Ascan's currently 51 posts at Aspie Wank are devoted to his lies and conjecture about Intensity, do you suppose? Now that's a guy with an obsession. ::)

Now that I think of it, I wonder how many posts over there are about Intensity in one way or another.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #99 on: November 16, 2006, 08:20:03 AM »
I think Ascan and Robert are both being a bit foolish in the end.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 08:55:36 AM by kevv729 »
Guardian of the Empire

thepeaguy

« Reply #100 on: November 16, 2006, 09:35:21 AM »
I don't know why they bother to revolve their time around a "crap" community. NTensity is not going to change.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 09:46:43 AM by Shameless »

duncvis

« Reply #101 on: November 16, 2006, 01:09:37 PM »
I would like to clarify something for Ascan and RobertN's benefit, since it doesn't appear to be obvious to them.

I did suspend their (unused) accounts at The Wronged. They had had accounts for quite some time, and had not made any contribution towards the venture, so I didn't think they would miss them - however, at the time I did this RobertN was midway through a smear campaign against me (I had already had to prevent him posting further libellous comments at The Drivel) and was being encouraged by Ascunt. In light of this, allowing them to potentially disrupt an activism group with flaming in Robert's case and lies/conjecture/sowing poison in Ascan's did not seem sensible. So I suspended their access, since The Wronged is a group with a purpose - which despite having registered for they seemed disinclined to support. You were right about one thing though; I DON'T like you. Can't think why. :wanker: :moon:

Carry on...  ;)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 01:11:14 PM by duncvis »

thepeaguy

« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2006, 01:53:00 PM »
I would like to clarify something for Ascan and RobertN's benefit, since it doesn't appear to be obvious to them.

I did suspend their (unused) accounts at The Wronged. They had had accounts for quite some time, and had not made any contribution towards the venture, so I didn't think they would miss them - however, at the time I did this RobertN was midway through a smear campaign against me (I had already had to prevent him posting further libellous comments at The Drivel) and was being encouraged by Ascunt. In light of this, allowing them to potentially disrupt an activism group with flaming in Robert's case and lies/conjecture/sowing poison in Ascan's did not seem sensible. So I suspended their access, since The Wronged is a group with a purpose - which despite having registered for they seemed disinclined to support. You were right about one thing though; I DON'T like you. Can't think why. :wanker: :moon:

Carry on...  ;)

I knew you had good reason to. :)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #103 on: November 16, 2006, 02:06:36 PM »

so i asked if i could use his image instead.  or i suggested that perhaps i should just purloin the image.
Maybe He not getting enough titties. ;D
I would just keep it Myself McJagger too. ;D
Guardian of the Empire

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2006, 02:15:51 PM »
No matter what dunc and everyone else on their list does, they're going to manipulate it and make it sound like they were trying to do something bad, so it's better to just ignore negative, delusional people like that.