Educational

Author Topic: Ascan's ramblings.  (Read 3605 times)

ozymandias

Re: Ascan's ramblings.
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2006, 08:11:03 PM »
 :wallbutt: :wallbutt: :wallbutt: :wallbutt: :wallbutt: :wallbutt: :wallbutt: :wallbutt: :wallbutt:

Don't ask!  It's multiple in origin!! :tantrum:

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2006, 08:11:43 PM »
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 08:15:26 PM by Nomaken »
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2006, 11:20:21 PM »
http://www.stimmy.net/aspietrash/viewtopic.php?p=1180#1180

...Maybe you don't like that, but I wish you'd just respect that our way of doing things is "as little laws as possible", consider it that way, disagree, and be on your way. The definition of freedom is subjective. This is our definition.

Nice try, Nomaken.

+

duncvis

« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2006, 06:01:13 AM »
Hey Ascan, I have a comment for you. Why don't you stop playing the victim, and admit to yourself that you caused us to hate you? Repeatedly making unfounded and insulting accusations, attacking someones character in as many underhand, untruthful ways as you can think of, deliberately baiting and provoking them, spreading lies and artfully twisted half-truths, aiding someone in attempting to have a community whose political philosophy jars with your own taken offline, attempting to influence the behaviour of staff members so as to subvert the goals and standards we choose to operate by and create an atmosphere of mutual mistrust, conspiring to pull the wool over the eyes of a particularly naive individual - all these and more are things you have done. Not to mention being a nasty, snide, condescending, bigoted shitstirrer. You have earned all the shit I and others fling at you, and more.

Here's a few insults for you to go with cunt and wanker - leech, donkey felcher, tapeworm, pigfucker, tabloid hack, dysentery arsewipe. Go fist yourself, or play in the traffic. :moon:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2006, 06:38:38 AM »
I was also thinking "maggot". :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2006, 06:47:14 AM »
Donkey felcher is a particularly nice touch, too.

I made my crying sniveller comment based on the thread linked a few pages back and I haven't read his posts here, in the archives, yet. I don't know all the reasons to insult Ascan, but I would certainly hate to pay his Kleenex bills.

::)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2006, 06:52:16 AM »
Donkey felcher is a particularly nice touch, too.

I made my crying sniveller comment based on the thread linked a few pages back and I haven't read his posts here, in the archives, yet. I don't know all the reasons to insult Ascan, but I would certainly hate to pay his Kleenex bills.

::)

You can't find his posts here, DirtDawg. He deleted them.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2006, 07:05:21 AM »
I will have gained some respect for him, if he flushes when he goes potty, too ... a little.

8)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2006, 07:10:01 AM »
Quote from: Ascan at Aspie Trash
The bottom line is, Nomaken, that Intensity is run by lies and deceit. The only freedom that exists is for the most unpleasant, manipulative and power-hungry individuals to lord it over everyone else. The fact that myself, and others have to have our say from here is evidence to that. I have rarely ever witnessed any rational debate at I², as that is very difficult when all that interests most are quick one-line put-downs, insults and generally puerile behaviour.

The fact that you have your say from over there, Ascan, is because you don't dare to come here. We don't censor and we don't moderate. What you say will have to pass on its own merits, unprotected and unglorified. If the members find that there is truth in what you say, they will defend you. If not, they will call you on your words.

I don't see it happening there, in your little protective aspie bubble, where the moderators will stop at nothing. Change a member's post? Sure. Impersonate another? Sure?

Coward.

Quote from: Ascan at Aspie Trash
I'll ask you this: could you imagine us having this dialogue over there? I'll tell you what would have happened: Callaway would be droning on about my alleged sexual liasons, dunc would be calling me a cunt and wanker, odeon would be making lame jokes about the "aspie elite" and if I had my picture posted somewhere mcjagger would have purloined it, doctored it, and paraded it in his avatar as an "ascanian". The actual points worth discussing would be ignored.

Actually, you came up with the original lame commentary about the aspie elite, Ascan. I've joked on it, as have others, but since the original idea was preposterous to begin with, there's only so much we can do.

The fact remains that you're a coward, afraid to come here. Instead, to avoid showing your face around here, you invent the above scenario and continue spreading your venom at a safe distance.

You want to discuss the actual issues? Come here, defend your stance in an actual callout, according to callout rules. If your ideas have merit, I'm sure the members will listen.

Or perhaps you fear that the evil rulers of the aspie elite, Odeon and Duncvis, will rule the peanut gallery as well?

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2006, 07:25:14 AM »
what does purloined mean?

peter has doctored pictures.

me, well hell yes i would have used your picture as an avatar.  like i have used several pictures for avatars.
and Quirky Carla used mine as an avatar, but i guess i am not so sensitive, it didn't bother me one single bit.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2006, 07:46:59 AM »

Purloined

It's actually one of my favorite words, but I so rarely have even the slightest excuse to use it.

;)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2006, 08:04:13 AM »

Purloined

It's actually one of my favorite words, but I so rarely have even the slightest excuse to use it.

;)

Neither has Ascan. ::)

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2006, 08:09:37 AM »
Getting back to your original question, purloined means to steal. 

Sorry I'm having an aspie moment and couldn't resist! :P

duncvis

« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2006, 08:09:53 AM »
Just read ascan's latest post in response to my message to him. I laughed so hard I think I peed slightly. :LMAO:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2006, 12:44:20 PM »
Just read ascan's latest post in response to my message to him. I laughed so hard I think I peed slightly. :LMAO:

link please!

i thought he meant that i stole peoples pictures.  however, when someone posts a picture online then it is impossible to steal since it becomes public property.

now, flo probably stole the picture of his mom, since i doubt she gave consent for him to post it.  just a guess.
Misunderstood.