Author Topic: Ascan's ramblings.  (Read 3499 times)

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
Re: Ascan's ramblings.
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2006, 03:02:09 PM »
Oversensitive? You seem to be under the misapprehension that I give a fuck what you think

I rest my case  :laugh:

My point is that you are passing judgement again like Mr fucking high and mighty. Saying 'this is lame' for the sake of it is your prerogative

so what is it if its not lame and utterly pathetic behaviour? Its infact abit of harmless fun, well curiously enough so is this so I guess really im not judging you at all in that respect then am i.

Calling you a smug tosser for it is mine.

Thats Mr Smug tosser to you lad

As regards sticking two fingers up at ascan, thats pretty much what it is - just derision to make it clear that we have no intention to taking notice of his carping other than to moon at him. Its not big or clever but it makes the point - and maybe if the people you refer to whose personal lives keep cropping up (mr and mrs ascan) hadn't been doing their best to fuck the site over nobody would have bothered

Doing there best to fuck over this site? By what saying you've been dickheads to people? Come off it people drag it down to where it is for their own kicks and amusement and ive read all the silly arguments with Ascan and if you had such a strong and overwhelming argument then there would be no need for you to react this way and dig up the hit n miss personal remarks. What they have said won't make a bit of differance to weather people join this site or not, free will n all that jazz

Maybe one day we can poke fun at your wife n kids for shits n giggles cause when people come under the spotlight its such a change of heart in their perspective on things you find.

Ive no real issue with this site I do however read the psycho-babble analysis of people i know IRL on here and then read this "oh its not personal, ho huff well if they didnt do this do that then it would of never been" Ive not been tempted to make personal remarks about that person and their hangups in life, at the end of the day why drag it all down to the level of dirt. Knowing their personal believes though Im going to be relishing their come back of Karam they have incoming and know deep down in their heart they deserve

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2006, 03:33:22 PM »
I don't want you guys to totally cease attacking them, i'm just wondering if you could limit the bite of the comments.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2006, 03:51:54 PM »
I know that feeling but if you're that bored you really need to find a couple more hobbies  ;)

Yes you ALL should most definatly

Flaunting your "coolness" on an unsuspecting online community of "losers" (based on your perspective, of course). What a "fine" hobby.

God Damn, Dude

You have a way of untangling a knot that I really enjoy to watch.

I would + you, but It looks like your Karma is busy, right now. :69:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 03:55:35 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2006, 05:38:59 PM »
I just had a look at Aspie Trash. Ascan's still producing his lies about me and Dunc. Please tell me why I should refrain from that "bite", Nomaken?

What's happening over there is basically this: "Can you please repeat your lies and fabrications, Ascan?" "With pleasure, Nomaken. Thank you for giving me another venue."

It's not a discussion as we know it, and you're not doing anyone a favour, you're just giving the little worm an opportunity to spread his venom again.

Also, I noticed that Robert's still not accepting that his sweetie is--or at least used to be--sharing bodily fluids with Ascan. Robert, my boy (and I know you'll read this), we didn't originate that piece of information. You'll have to point fingers elsewhere.

Oh, and Ascan, I know you're reading this as well:  :finger:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2006, 06:28:17 PM »
Sound like this place needs a trouble maker! >:D >:D :evillaugh:
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2006, 06:33:40 PM »

nah, aspie trash is the refuge for those that could not make it into ramoth harbour.
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2006, 06:47:55 PM »

You are right, they really need you at Aspie Trash to help keep them in line, Fluorescent.   >:D

http://www.stimmy.net/aspietrash/profile.php?mode=register

Quote from: RobertN, on Aspie Trash
Ascan...show me a picture of you and omega "getting it off"

Now RobertN wants pictures of Queen Omega and Ascan enjoying each other's bodies.  Perv!  Ask nicely and maybe they will show you some.   ;)

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2006, 06:52:46 PM »
Are you making fun of me?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2006, 06:53:10 PM »
You can do me this favor, or you can choose not to.

If they are lies, and everyone knows they are lies, i don't see why you should be offended.  If anyone thought he was speaking truth, then I could see you being bothered.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2006, 06:58:36 PM »

No, I am not calling you a perv, Fluorescent.  You are not the one asking for pictures of Ascan and Queen Omega, RobertN is.

I was addressing you in only the first part of my post, when I said they needed you at Aspie Trash.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2006, 07:20:17 PM »
I know that is why I asked you.  I know I  am annoying.  Its hard for me to sleep now because I am tired.  Tiredness causes hyperactivity, but I will pass out sometime.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2006, 07:21:04 PM »
Signed up and now waiting for email.

Spread your legs woman!

Scrapheap

« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2006, 07:25:25 PM »

Are you threatening me?? The streets shall flow with the blood of the non-believers! I am cornholio!

ozymandias

« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2006, 08:06:22 PM »

Are you threatening me?? The streets shall flow with the blood of the non-believers! I am cornholio!

I believe it's supposed to be:  "I am the Great CornHolio and I need TP for de BungHole!"  Oh well, I'll give you Karma anyway, double if your wearing your t-shirt over your head!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2006, 08:09:48 PM »
No, that was a line cornholio used.  It was used at least during the episode where he rants in a coffee shop after drinking expresso.