Author Topic: Ascan's ramblings.  (Read 3497 times)

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
Re: Ascan's ramblings.
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2006, 12:15:47 PM »
So Dunc me telling people to stop wasting there energy on this entirely artificial drama is interpreted as me slagging off your site again is it?

Incoming gang bang again I see

thepeaguy

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2006, 12:18:07 PM »
So Dunc me telling people to stop wasting there energy on this entirely artificial drama is interpreted as me slagging off your site again is it?

Yes you ALL should most definatly

Try not to attack EVERYONE here for having a lack of a life, and you shouldn't have that problem.

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2006, 12:19:50 PM »

Yes you ALL should most definatly

Try not to attack EVERYONE here for having a lack of a life, and you shouldn't have that problem.

The only people who feel attacked are those who deep in their hearts know its true

Sorry bud, tough call

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2006, 12:28:46 PM »
If I want to comment on Ascan, or anyone else for that matter, I will do it regardless of what you think.

(you = everyone wanting to tell me what to do)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

duncvis

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2006, 12:31:21 PM »

No, telling everyone they need to get more hobbies was interpreted as you acting like a superior git. But of course you can read it as you like. I was just pointing out to you that nobody is forcing you to participate. Yeah its artificial and somewhat tedious, but it amuses us to stick two fingers up at ascunt every time he starts whining on about Intensity². If he shut the fuck up occasionally, maybe people would be less inclined to take the piss out of him.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2006, 12:36:33 PM »
I think the real threat against every innocent aspie out there is Ascan himself; he just won't let go, and so poisons everything he touches. When enough newbies believe what he says, he has the kind of community he thrives on.

:snake:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2006, 12:44:04 PM »
If I want to comment on Ascan, or anyone else for that matter, I will do it regardless of what you think.

(you = everyone wanting to tell me what to do)

Well ... I think you should do whatever you want to do, but I know you won't do what I say, so ... whatever, Dude...

:laugh:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

thepeaguy

« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2006, 12:44:27 PM »

No, telling everyone they need to get more hobbies was interpreted as you acting like a superior git. But of course you can read it as you like. I was just pointing out to you that nobody is forcing you to participate. Yeah its artificial and somewhat tedious, but it amuses us to stick two fingers up at ascunt every time he starts whining on about Intensity². If he shut the fuck up occasionally, maybe people would be less inclined to take the piss out of him.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2006, 12:45:28 PM »

Don't be such an over sensative sap to begin with and you'l save yourself the trouble

Now let me just point out with regards to participation that you are correct no one is forcing me to be here, no one is forcing me anywhere and no one ever has forced me anywhere to leave or to goto a site. So what is your point? I say an opinion and some of you go around like a bunch of stroppy school kids, get over it.

Sticking two fingers up to ascan? Is that what you call this? Christ its just lame tick for tak with some peoples personal lifes being put up to be laughed at

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2006, 12:48:15 PM »

Couldn't have said it better myself.

thepeaguy

« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2006, 12:50:44 PM »

Don't be such an over sensative sap to begin with and you'l save yourself the trouble

Now let me just point out with regards to participation that you are correct no one is forcing me to be here, no one is forcing me anywhere and no one ever has forced me anywhere to leave or to goto a site. So what is your point? I say an opinion and some of you go around like a bunch of stroppy school kids, get over it.

Sticking two fingers up to ascan? Is that what you call this? Christ its just lame tick for tak with some peoples personal lifes being put up to be laughed at

Says the guy who is whining over our opinions towards yours. Pot kettle black.

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2006, 12:59:49 PM »

Says the guy who is whining over our opinions towards yours. Pot kettle black.

You clearly need to reverse your promotion that you practice freedom of speach then because without tolerance it's meaningless

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2006, 01:13:04 PM »
Oh yeah?, I can figure him out.  Evidently you people are not smart enough to figure it out or something.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2006, 02:00:12 PM »

Oversensitive? You seem to be under the misapprehension that I give a fuck what you think. My point is that you are passing judgement again like Mr fucking high and mighty. Saying 'this is lame' for the sake of it is your prerogative. Calling you a smug tosser for it is mine. As regards sticking two fingers up at ascan, thats pretty much what it is - just derision to make it clear that we have no intention to taking notice of his carping other than to moon at him. Its not big or clever but it makes the point - and maybe if the people you refer to whose personal lives keep cropping up (mr and mrs ascan) hadn't been doing their best to fuck the site over nobody would have bothered.

Think I'm done here... :zzz:

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2006, 02:22:47 PM »
Pmsl

I just could not help laughing at serious comments where to men bitch slap each other.  I don't know, Duncvis is pretty smart.  Ascan?  hmmm I will just have to see.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!