Author Topic: Émile Armand  (Read 4888 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Émile Armand
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2012, 03:14:33 AM »
Me and Zippo are having a discussion. I would like to continue my discussion without him hiding behind a moderator.

My discussion with him is none of your concern. I do not see why you are asking irrelevant questions. 

Let me and Zippo discuss the matters without interference. Is that okay?

No, it's not. You are a troll and therefore my problem.
This right here is pure gold. It is not okay to have a discussion with someone on this website. I am your problem? Are you serious? What did I read on the main page? I am having trouble understanding why the main page states what it states when none of it appears to be true.

You keep writing that you see me as a "troll" and how boring I am. It reminds me of Godwin's law, but instead of bringing up the nazis, you just call whoever a troll and write boring, when you or others cannot support their claims. It is admitting the obvious.

So which bit is untrue. Rather than deflect can you state what you think is untrue and why?
If you can't why say it?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2012, 08:52:07 AM »
Odeon, you are a man of principles and ideas, yet you lack the courtesy to show me love and acceptance because you are afraid that I am some buttperson. I am deeply honored you would show me your sensitive side.

Let's try it one more time: tell me what's not true on that page.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2012, 09:05:10 AM »
You have found INTENSITY², the autistic spectrum site everyone loves to hate.

We stand for freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas. There are no boundaries here over what may be said, save for one rule - be prepared to back up your words. Or face the wrath of the community.

I have read you have banned people for things that have been wrote. They pushed the boundaries and you banned. That sounds exactly like the claim above.  :facepalm2:

Did you not ban someone on this site for thinking he was someone else. Pig is his name. There are no boundaries? Sure. ;)
A word or two of warning from our critics:

'... a barely-legal, completely unethical, den of iniquity that exists mainly for the amusement of a socially-able aspergic elite' - Intensity² Recruitment Chairman

Yeah... Okay... ::)
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2012, 09:08:38 AM »
Links to what you have read, please.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2012, 11:41:09 AM »
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,19019.0.html

Further more, the main page states there are no boundaries, then it immediately contradicts that claim and states a boundary. You have to be 18 to join.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2012, 12:09:05 PM »
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,19019.0.html

As you well know, Pig was thought to be BC and therefore banned, not because of anything he wrote. When we realised our mistake, he was unbanned. Try again.

Further more, the main page states there are no boundaries, then it immediately contradicts that claim and states a boundary. You have to be 18 to join.

Are you seriously going to argue semantics with me? Weak troll.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2012, 03:18:53 PM »
Cannot back up your argument and you use the troll response again. Is that all you have?

I cry a lot.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2012, 05:11:45 AM »
Cannot back up your argument and you use the troll response again. Is that all you have?

Let's pretend that you right. Just to humour you. Does it matter and if so why?

I will tell you why i am prepared to humour you here. There is a really butthurt clown who some believe that is a troll who has the same Modus Operandi, of coming on here, posting for a while against the members and trying to stir shit up (and generally getting owned, all the while, and after having made enough posts, always is drawn to the fact that we have not changed the front page to reflect what he wants. He, like you, complains how it is wrong and misleading and ....well wrong and misleading.

Now it may or may not be but it doesn't really matter. It does for him though dammit. It is a travesty and needs to change and he gets up in arms about it.

It has drawn him back here again and again. The poor fool is without any purpose in life by the looks and exists solely for changing this one page on a forum he is not a member of, banned for and doesn't care for.

Not suggesting you share this idiotic passion BUT so what if it is not fitting in with your wants or expectations? Why should anyone give a shit, Emile?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2012, 04:28:59 PM »

REALLY weak troll.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2012, 04:39:04 PM »
Another win for me.

I cry a lot.

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2012, 04:42:08 PM »

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2012, 04:43:56 PM »
Another win for me.

Really, really weak troll.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2012, 04:46:00 PM »
You are mad.

I cry a lot.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2012, 04:48:26 PM »

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2012, 05:03:39 PM »