Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 8674 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #300 on: February 07, 2012, 04:33:31 PM »
He didn't put any motives behind it, did he? Sounds to me you did some projecting.
Why do you routinely answer for others?

Weak troll.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #301 on: February 07, 2012, 04:35:12 PM »
Give us more of your thoughts, Emile.

The constant stream of one-liner responses gets really boring and is often an indicator that you lack enough insight to come up with longer more well-thought out posts.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #302 on: February 07, 2012, 04:45:10 PM »
Thoughts? Emily?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #303 on: February 07, 2012, 04:47:36 PM »
Thoughts? Emily?

Maybe I was being a bit too hopeful.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #304 on: February 07, 2012, 05:07:42 PM »
odeon's made it clear that bc will be banned each time he returns, and most people seem to think that Emile is bc. so I don't think it's such an unsubstantiated claim to mak reallly

Most people that sure. He has that pretty identifiable style.
But who said he WAS Buttcoffee and who said he was getting banned for being Buttcoffee?
Butterflies seemed to draw it like a forgone conclusion. Is that right or am I misreading? "He should not be banned". Seems to suggest people have indicated that he should. Have they and i have missed it? Sounded like she was trying to reprieve him from a fate that was not in question in the first place?

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,19189.msg860440.html#msg860440

Odeon made another post about looking for proof that he is Buttcoffee and when/if he finds it BC is banned.
How come I cannot read that thread? It says I am not allowed to read.

Only for Elders. I used to be one, but then I got stupid. I'm getting better.
I was under the impression there are no boundaries on this site. I must be wrong.

I wouldn't say "no boundaries", but rather "very few boundaries"
There seems to be quite a few boundaries so far.

You lack comprehension, are not a part of the culture and are pretty new so who really cares what you think?
You do.

I don't , but humour me and tell me why you think so.

By your response. :facepalm2:

No Emile i post the saem way happy sad or indifferent regardless of who i am replying to because I am reactive. Thinking a little.

"I think the guy who posts as Al Swearengen, who doesn't know me,who has not, never will have anything to do with me IRL, who has no real connection to me or assessment of what I do or don't do as a person and no idea of my values, cares for what I write because...."
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #305 on: February 07, 2012, 06:44:35 PM »
As I was washing laundry this whoop-de-do with Emily crossed my mind.  Don't know why, but General Razorbeard came to mind.  Anyone else see similarities?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #306 on: February 07, 2012, 06:49:39 PM »
"I think the guy who posts as Al Swearengen, who doesn't know me,who has not, never will have anything to do with me IRL, who has no real connection to me or assessment of what I do or don't do as a person and no idea of my values, cares for what I write because...."

Gaaaaaaahhhhhh quote nest  :GA:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #307 on: February 07, 2012, 09:08:01 PM »

Gaaaaaaahhhhhh quote nest  :GA:
Sorry  :P

Pyraxis, do you listen to Praxis?
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #308 on: February 07, 2012, 09:11:55 PM »
Always.

Or wait, is this some music group I've never heard of?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #309 on: February 07, 2012, 09:15:40 PM »
It was a band with Buckethead and Bootsy Collins.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #310 on: February 08, 2012, 05:31:35 PM »
As I was washing laundry this whoop-de-do with Emily crossed my mind.  Don't know why, but General Razorbeard came to mind.  Anyone else see similarities?
cant put my finger on it, but yes

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #311 on: February 08, 2012, 08:21:10 PM »
Keep your mind open.

I cry a lot.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #312 on: February 09, 2012, 05:21:46 AM »
Not up for answering a simple question? Thought not.  :autism:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

midlifeaspie

« Reply #313 on: February 10, 2012, 04:06:06 PM »
Regardez-moi. Je suis français aussi. Je suis le plus grand troll jamais.  Je insérer le café dans mon rectum et cela me rend spéciale. Vous êtes tous mes pions. Pions de danse.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #314 on: February 10, 2012, 08:00:51 PM »
 :plus: I've been wondering if someone would try speaking French to French Troll.