Author Topic: Throw it at me  (Read 15276 times)

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
Re: Throw it at me
« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2012, 06:38:16 AM »
Point to where I made that statement.
:orly:
You are not that clever. He has not been in this thread for 4 days.
I asked you a question. You have refused to give a response other than the "orly" response. Do you normally need others to answer for you? Can you not come up with your own conclusion on your own? We shall wait for others to answer so you can answer.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2012, 06:41:35 AM »
He did show you as per your want by posting the quote where you said he has not been here for 4 days. He HAS in fact been here but has not posted. Two entirely different things. So he showed you this.

Now here is a question. Who is your favourite troll?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: February 04, 2012, 12:28:53 PM »
Point to where I made that statement.
:orly:
You are not that clever. He has not been in this thread for 4 days.
I asked you a question. You have refused to give a response other than the "orly" response. Do you normally need others to answer for you? Can you not come up with your own conclusion on your own? We shall wait for others to answer so you can answer.

Apparently reading comprehension, reasoning and logic are not your strong suits. Hint; I answered your question with your own words.  :wanker:

Offline Gwen

• Part of the Chaos
  • She/Her pronouns please
    • AFF
« Reply #108 on: February 06, 2012, 04:01:08 AM »

Offline Gwen

• Part of the Chaos
    • AFF
« Reply #109 on: February 06, 2012, 04:02:17 AM »
This is the whole not following up thing (i think this was the third of the four options i presented you). Smart play Gareth.
Callaway is absolutely right. I am direct and I do not pull punches. I certainly will not be organising others to attack Amy and doing gagged avatars and that kind of bullshit, when the most direct play is going straight at the source.

Furthermore if you DID want to know who was organising all of this it would really come down to two people (if not me) wouldn't it? Think back on who were two of the biggest personalities there at the time. It will be one or the other. It simply was not me.
Ironically most of the people there, even the ones I had fought with, liked me and/or respected me (because i fought fairly and honestly), so I doubt there was any fabricated evidence from another member. IU think it was a convenient lie and smear by Amy.

Callaway is also right. You have spoent a lot of time from the sounds doing your half-hearted investigation when the easiest thing to do would be to ask Amy.

Can we all be completely honest here Gareth?
Can you admit that even were you to exhaust every avenue to finding tht there was no Pm, you would still not admit your wife would lie?
Can you admit that the reason you did this research but not ask her is that she would go "histronic" on you, as Calavera has suggested?"
Can you admit that all I have said, my general personality, the time as it was and your wife's want to get rid of me, and the lack of evidence you can find, really makes it look more than reasonably that i am dead right here?
I would guess that particular matter was orchestrated by Max The  Bear or Evil Zakkie. With Grumpy as an interested bystander ( werent we all?)

Which is why I felt that Bloke was one of those two at one time,Just my rememberances from that time period

Pretty much right Skyblue.
I was an interested bystander. Actually bit more than interested. I was privvy to the PM's and such just did not partake or organise anything. I was actively after my own style of resolution through Amy (who I saw as the problem). What I did not do is colude or organise anything. I am a little bit too unsophisticated for subtlety. Why do gagged avatars and stay of posting measures and the like when you can go straight to the heart of the matter?
To be accused of this is not only out of character to what anyone knows of me, but a lie. A rather transparent and blatant one.
I just read this thread because I have heard of Gareth and AFF but Al Swearengen you need to get over something that happened 4 years ago on an internet forum, as mentioned.

Gareth, what was the goal of Aspies For Freedom?

Originally, to get autism rights activism to go offline by encouraging offline local groups - that didn't have anywhere near the success I hoped for.

Offline Gwen

• Part of the Chaos
    • AFF
« Reply #110 on: February 06, 2012, 04:02:50 AM »
I do not recall making any proclamations. Stating my opinion and suggestions for you on the matter is not a proclamation.

Does Gareth come on here ever?

Yes, sometimes

Offline Gwen

• Part of the Chaos
    • AFF
« Reply #111 on: February 06, 2012, 04:04:52 AM »
He did show you as per your want by posting the quote where you said he has not been here for 4 days. He HAS in fact been here but has not posted. Two entirely different things. So he showed you this.

The one from the philosopher's stone that was in the dungeon

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #112 on: February 06, 2012, 04:06:42 AM »

The one from the philosopher's stone that was in the dungeon

HAH! harry potter referance! why do i know that?

ZIPPO OR COLIBRI!?

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Gwen

• Part of the Chaos
    • AFF
« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2012, 04:13:15 AM »

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2012, 05:37:29 AM »
zippo or colibri?

err, zippo?

good answer. i have both myself but the only colibri is my grandfathers. it was one of his wedding presents...
rip john a. sabbagh

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #115 on: February 06, 2012, 05:45:15 AM »
Only problem with the word Zippo is that it reminds me of Zippocat. That poor cat. :(
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: February 06, 2012, 09:34:04 AM »
This is the whole not following up thing (i think this was the third of the four options i presented you). Smart play Gareth.
Callaway is absolutely right. I am direct and I do not pull punches. I certainly will not be organising others to attack Amy and doing gagged avatars and that kind of bullshit, when the most direct play is going straight at the source.

Furthermore if you DID want to know who was organising all of this it would really come down to two people (if not me) wouldn't it? Think back on who were two of the biggest personalities there at the time. It will be one or the other. It simply was not me.
Ironically most of the people there, even the ones I had fought with, liked me and/or respected me (because i fought fairly and honestly), so I doubt there was any fabricated evidence from another member. IU think it was a convenient lie and smear by Amy.

Callaway is also right. You have spoent a lot of time from the sounds doing your half-hearted investigation when the easiest thing to do would be to ask Amy.

Can we all be completely honest here Gareth?
Can you admit that even were you to exhaust every avenue to finding tht there was no Pm, you would still not admit your wife would lie?
Can you admit that the reason you did this research but not ask her is that she would go "histronic" on you, as Calavera has suggested?"
Can you admit that all I have said, my general personality, the time as it was and your wife's want to get rid of me, and the lack of evidence you can find, really makes it look more than reasonably that i am dead right here?
I would guess that particular matter was orchestrated by Max The  Bear or Evil Zakkie. With Grumpy as an interested bystander ( werent we all?)

Which is why I felt that Bloke was one of those two at one time,Just my rememberances from that time period

Pretty much right Skyblue.
I was an interested bystander. Actually bit more than interested. I was privvy to the PM's and such just did not partake or organise anything. I was actively after my own style of resolution through Amy (who I saw as the problem). What I did not do is colude or organise anything. I am a little bit too unsophisticated for subtlety. Why do gagged avatars and stay of posting measures and the like when you can go straight to the heart of the matter?
To be accused of this is not only out of character to what anyone knows of me, but a lie. A rather transparent and blatant one.
I just read this thread because I have heard of Gareth and AFF but Al Swearengen you need to get over something that happened 4 years ago on an internet forum, as mentioned.

Gareth, what was the goal of Aspies For Freedom?

Originally, to get autism rights activism to go offline by encouraging offline local groups - that didn't have anywhere near the success I hoped for.

We're pretty redundant now, due to the ASAN and NAS. ASAN is everything we wanted to be, amirite?

Offline Gwen

• Part of the Chaos
    • AFF
« Reply #117 on: February 06, 2012, 12:02:12 PM »
I've said so many times that ASAN succeeded where AFF failed, and i'm pleased that such an honourable bunch were the ones to "win".

midlifeaspie

« Reply #118 on: February 06, 2012, 12:10:53 PM »
Laugh all you want but this directs quite a few members that wouldnt normally care for this place here.

Even Dw_A_mum has an account to see some of the secret sections(dont know which but she has approached me about things that were said on peanut gallery...)

Nice.  Did you two get into it?  Why are you outing her otherwise?

Offline Kaelyrhn

• The Tesseract Exception of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #119 on: February 06, 2012, 12:26:19 PM »
What would you response be to the suggestion that AFF is/was a place with "militant aspies who were exceedingly anti-neurotypical"?

Not necessarily my opinion (I never went to AFF myself), but I'm curious what your thoughts are on that.
I often post on my phone. Expect typos & errors.